GameFly 2009 Year End Sale - Restock!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R][preview]GameFly's famous Year End Sale is now running until 1/4/2010. Get free shipping on all used games along with a bunch of great sale prices. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. Read on for sale items![/preview]

:360: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:360: NBA 2K9 $7.99
:360: NFS Undercover $7.99
:360: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:360: Wheelman $9.99
:360: Bionic Commando $9.99
:360: Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin $9.99
:360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99
:360: Godfather 2 $9.99
:360: Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99
:360: H.A.W.X. $10.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $12.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $12.99
:360: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $12.99
:360: Ghostbusters $12.99
:360: Battlestations: Pacific $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat vs. DC $14.99
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $14.99
:360: Left 4 Dead $14.99
:360: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $16.99
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $17.99
:360: Call of Duty: World at War $17.99
:360: Fable 2 $17.99
All Xbox 360 Sale Games

:wii: Excitebots: Trick Racing $12.99
:wii: Sonic and the Black Knight$12.99
:wii: Little King's Story $17.99
:wii: Don King Boxing $6.99
:wii: Prof. Heinz Wolff's Gravity $6.99
:wii: Major League Baseball 2K9 $6.99
:wii: Daisy Fuentes Pilates $7.99
:wii: Deca Sports $7.99
:wii: Neighborhood Games $7.99
:wii: Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball $7.99
:wii: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $7.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles $9.99
:wii: The Conduit $9.99
:wii: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:wii: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:wii: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $9.99
:wii: Carnival Games: Mini-Golf $9.99
:wii: Disney Think Fast $9.99
:wii: Crash: Mind Over Mutant $12.99
:wii: de Blob $12.99
:wii: My Fitness Coach $12.99
:wii: Overlord: Dark Legend $12.99
:wii: House of the Dead: Overkill $14.99
:wii: MadWorld $14.99
:wii: NASCAR Kart Racing $14.99
:wii: Guitar Hero: Metallica $17.99
:wii: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption $17.99
All Wii Sale Games

spacer.gif

:ps3: Bionic Commando $7.99
:ps3: Stormrise $9.99
:ps3: Damnation $9.99
:ps3: Major League Baseball 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: Golden Axe: Beast Rider $9.99
:ps3: NBA 2K9 $9.99
:ps3: NBA Live 09 $9.99
:ps3: Shellshock 2: Blood Trails $9.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $9.99
:ps3: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $12.99
:ps3: Godfather 2 $12.99
:ps3: WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009 $12.99
:ps3: MLB '09: The Show $12.99
:ps3: Virtua Tennis 2009 $12.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ps3: Monsters vs. Aliens $14.99
:ps3: WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania $14.99
:ps3: Far Cry 2 $14.99
:ps3: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $17.99
:ps3: C&C: Red Alert 3 $19.99
:ps3: Dynasty War. Gundam 2 $19.99
:ps3: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince $19.99
All PS3 Sale Games

:ds: Build a Lot $7.99
:ds: Dream Day Wedding $7.99
:ds: Flower, Sun, and Rain $7.99
:ds: Blue Dragon Plus $9.99
:ds: Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming $9.99
:ds: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian $9.99
:ds: Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume $12.99
:ds: Rhythm Heaven $12.99
:ds: Naruto Ninja Council 4 $12.99
:ds: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon $14.99
:ds: Ghostbusters $14.99
:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Almia $14.99
:ds: Star Wars Jedi Alliance $14.99
:ds: GTA: Chinatown Wars $17.99
:ds: Gardening Mama $17.99
:ds: Suikoden Tierkreis $17.99
:ds: Legendary Starfy $19.99
All DS Sale Games

:psp: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins $7.99
:psp: Dragon Ball: Evolution $7.99
:psp: DT Carnage $7.99
:psp: MLB '09: The Show $9.99
:psp: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:psp: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $12.99
:psp: The Bigs 2 $12.99
:psp: Patapon $14.99
:psp: Resistance: Retribution $14.99
:psp: Class of Heroes $14.99
:psp: Prinny: Can I Really Be a Hero $14.99
:psp: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $14.99
:psp: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite $17.99
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable $17.99
:psp: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $17.99
:psp: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $19.99
All PSP Sale Games

:ps2: Backyard Baseball '09 $4.99
:ps2: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $5.99
:ps2: Tomb Raider Underworld $7.99
:ps2: Secret Service $7.99
:ps2: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows $7.99
:ps2: Shaun White Snowboarding $7.99
:ps2: Guitar Hero World Tour $9.99
:ps2: Avatar: Into the Inferno $9.99
:ps2: Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $9.99
:ps2: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings $9.99
:ps2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $12.99
:ps2: God of War $14.99
:ps2: MLB '09: The Show $14.99
All PS2 Sale Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't resist World at War for 360 at that price even though I hate WW2 shooters. I boycotted it till now pretty much.

Grabbed Ghostbusters for $12.99. Would have went for a couple more, but like others have posted my backlog is too big.

[quote name='yellowsnow4free']I think I'm going to get Call of Juarez. I can't find it on clearance at Target.

Question: does the free shipping apply to non-members?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it does :)

[quote name='Honest Abe']What happens if we buy a game and it's scratched up but still plays? Can we still return it? I don't want to buy a game that's scratched up and be stuck with it.[/QUOTE]

They are great about returning it however it becomes a hassle when they are always scratched or broken. I have yet to order from GF and have the game actually work. It just becomes a waste of time.

Just wondering: how long does a game usually take to be delivered? I order mine on the 23rd and I was simply wondering from those who have recieved used games how long they took.

Thanks!

[quote name='Enfuze']Just wondering: how long does a game usually take to be delivered? I order mine on the 23rd and I was simply wondering from those who have recieved used games how long they took.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I ordered King of the Fighters took 2 weeks to arrive from Pennsylvania to Texas. Box and book are mint game is scratched to crap though.

[quote name='buster90']I ordered King of the Fighters took 2 weeks to arrive from Pennsylvania to Texas. Box and book are mint game is scratched to crap though.[/QUOTE]
Yesh that's pretty harsh...

Was the game atleast playable or did you have to return it?

seeing a few things im interested in but all these scratched up comments leaves me wondering if should wait till new copies hit these prices esp when im looking at stuff like wheelman, nba 2k9 and transformers which i could see dropping in the future to these prices.... which i def like most here already have a plenty big back log

its just tough cuz these r some great prices esp if u get a decent copy of the game

[quote name='The SPism']seeing a few things im interested in but all these scratched up comments leaves me wondering if should wait till new copies hit these prices esp when im looking at stuff like wheelman, nba 2k9 and transformers which i could see dropping in the future to these prices.... which i def like most here already have a plenty big back log

its just tough cuz these r some great prices esp if u get a decent copy of the game[/QUOTE]
Well, these comments can go both ways. I have been a Gamefly member for almost three years now, and haven't ever received a game that has had more than a few small scratches from regular use (although I will admit I haven't looked TOO closely, as I've never had a problem with a game from them not working).

If you want to take advantage of the sales, I'd just go ahead and do it.

Bought C&C: Red Alert 3 (PS3). Been looking for the PS3 version for cheap FOREVER! :D

I've bought 10+ games from them (360/PS3/Wii), and I've *never* had a *single* scratch on any of my discs. You'd swear they just took the plastic off a new game and sent it to me.

For the person that asked, I usually get my games within just a couple days.

[quote name='Enfuze']Just wondering: how long does a game usually take to be delivered? I order mine on the 23rd and I was simply wondering from those who have recieved used games how long they took.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I have purchased two games from Gamefly before...the first took 2 weeks to arrive and the second took about a week (I am in NC)...both were in excellent condition (disc, manuals, everything)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know, I'm visiting my brother for the holidays, but I'll be going back to my own place in a week. Better send it there then.

Anyone else having trouble finding Little King's Story on the site to buy? I'm not familiar with Gamefly but I've been wanting to get the game forever.

Also, I signed up for the free trial. Am I going to have to pay after it expires?

[quote name='Camel']Well, these comments can go both ways. I have been a Gamefly member for almost three years now, and haven't ever received a game that has had more than a few small scratches from regular use (although I will admit I haven't looked TOO closely, as I've never had a problem with a game from them not working).

If you want to take advantage of the sales, I'd just go ahead and do it.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip maybe ill give some of these a try might be time to upgrade my nba 2k8 for $8 lol

esp when i hear that they are good about returning and addressing issues

To make sure the disc works perfectly fine, be sure to try to install into HDD. If that works fine, then the disc is guaranteed to work perfectly. You might be able to beat the game, but the disc turns out to have some frags.

[quote name='buster90']Star Ocean is sold out as well.[/QUOTE]

Ah too late, shoulda jumped on that earlier, I really wanted that game too. But I also was waiting for more funds after my holiday shopping drained my accounts quite a bit.

How is FNR4 for $15?

I liked FNR3, but got bored of the single player....too easy and fights ended up being the same thing over and over

I wish GS.com was more like Gamefly. I've ordered games from Gamefly and they are immaculate... then I order games from GS and they have cracks, scratches, missing art cover, or a combination of all three.

Damn, MK vs. DC is sold-out. I didn't even realize that was part of the sale until mossman just posted purchasing it. It's $13 with my 10% (probably $14 shipped); well worth it at that price. Hopefully it comes back in stock soon.

[quote name='SoulReaver']How is FNR4 for $15?

I liked FNR3, but got bored of the single player....too easy and fights ended up being the same thing over and over[/QUOTE]
I think it's worth it. Just played the PS3 version with the face button controls. I just really like the counter punch mechanic, makes you feel badass when you actually get a counter punch in.

Well, I bit for God FatherII, Chronicles of Riddick, and Ghost Busters for the 360.
I hope Gamefly knows it's ad dollars are well spent here.

I will be so glad when this sale is over. It's taking alot of will power for me not to bite on a few of these deals. My backlog is already way to long, espically considering the limited time I actually get to play my systems.

I don't know about them pre-inspecting all there games, my copy of wolverine for the 360 arrived covered with hairline scratches. My 360 wont even recognize it as a game and thinks its a DVD. The other 4 games I bought work but 2 of them weren't in the best shape.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I wish GS.com was more like Gamefly. I've ordered games from Gamefly and they are immaculate... then I order games from GS and they have cracks, scratches, missing art cover, or a combination of all three.[/QUOTE]

Complete luck of the draw. I've gotten games from GameFly that look like they put through a sander.

Im in for L4D, Godfather 2, Red Faction and Riddick (all 360). Really wanted Call of Juarez but it sold out. Id be willing to trade L4d for it, if anyone is interested...PM ME

I saw a bunch of bargains on the list, but guess what? Just about anything worth buying is sold out already! I guess the end of the year came early. :(

[quote name='Blackshear']Just ordered CoD: WaW.. great deal![/QUOTE]

same here, kinda surprised at that price. one of the few that wasn't sold out by the time i went to go order it.

I was just wondering, is Godfather 2, Transformers, or Riddick quality games? I have been finding mixed reviews on them online. Thanks in advance to anybody that responds.

[quote name='icp_00_111']I was just wondering, is Godfather 2, Transformers, or Riddick quality games? I have been finding mixed reviews on them online. Thanks in advance to anybody that responds.[/QUOTE]

All 3 are decent games, I platinumed Godfather 2 on PS3, it wasn't too bad.

Riddick contains 2 games, so you do get more bang for your buck

Transformers is one of the better movie-games

All 3 are alright, and for the cheap prices, not bad pickups

[quote name='Patriotbball5460']All 3 are decent games, I platinumed Godfather 2 on PS3, it wasn't too bad.

Riddick contains 2 games, so you do get more bang for your buck

Transformers is one of the better movie-games

All 3 are alright, and for the cheap prices, not bad pickups[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I went with Riddick, Godfather 2, and SF4. It was a little less that 35 shipped gotta love gamefly.

bread's done
Back