Gamefly 3DS Price Drops - Lego City Undercover $15, Gates to Infinity $15, Paper Mario $18, DKC 3D $18, Luigi's Mansion $20, M&L Dream Team $25

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All games have free shipping.  Gamefly games comes with original cases, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). Usually the games are in pretty good shape, but they are used games.  

Unsure if these are part of a one-day sale or just price drops.

:3ds: Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $14.99

:3ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - $14.99

:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $17.99

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returnds 3D - $17.99

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - $19.99

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $24.99

FAQ:

If a game is only letting you rent it and not buy it, it means it is out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Think there are weird rules to this fuck. Like Tyler's name description thing allows it, but it seems on and off for fuck. Like back in the day all caps lock "fuck" was allowed as well.

Fuse was actually really awesome. From the makers of Resistance I believe. Very Co Op tho, my wife and I played/platted it together.

also yeah I'd wait for injustice goty.

Not to say $10 is a bad price for it
I would say that $10 is a bad price for fuse just because it was purely boring. It isn't a bad game, it isn't broken but it feels like the most uninspired game I have ever played. I would say save your time and money.

Fuse was actually really awesome. From the makers of Resistance I believe. Very Co Op tho, my wife and I played/platted it together.
I am going to play with my wife too hopefully the split screen ratio is good, but I doubt we will have the patience to plat it.

THANK YOU OP. Been waiting on Fuse to drop low for the longest, thought I was gonna have to wait till black friday or something.

I feel like I need to buy Bioshock Infinite at that price. Hmm
You do. I just beat that game, and wow, I'm going to be remembering that story for an extremely long time. Totally worth that price for a game that is definitely a contender for GOTY.

Damn, this looks like a decent price on Injustice, but I have the GOTY preordered.

Wonder if the GOTY will have anything extra with it.

My wife wants Gears Judgement, but my price is under 10. I had thought it would be 9.99 the next time it popped up in a gamefly sale.

Saw Injustice in the title and was hoping it was $10 or $15 like most others. I've bought and re-bought that game too much at this point lol.

my old cc was bugged defaulting to it so cs removed but current one missing and adding again says its on file already... I wanted fuse.

Normally I would buy FUSE for $10 but I just traded 8 games to Best Buy I paid around $10 each for, never played, and got about $10 each in trade.  So I already know how this will end.

I Think there are weird rules to this fuck. Like Tyler's name description thing allows it, but it seems on and off for fuck. Like back in the day all caps lock "fuck" was allowed as well.
It has to do with the punctuation around it. Plain old fuck doesn't work, but the quotes around "fuck" should make it just typed out. As for my CAG title, I think that is text only so I couldn't get an emoticon in there if I tried, I don't think.

Do I need a subscription, to be able, to purchase those games?
Read that like a Shakespeare line.

Can you cancel or change an order (shipping address) before they ship it? I fucked up and I can't find an option for it.

Can you cancel or change an order (shipping address) before they ship it? I fucked up and I can't find an option for it.
The one time that happened to me I emailed them and they just cancelled my order. Then the game was sold out so I coupdnt reorder it. I complained to cs and they gave me a coupon so I could reorder the game at the sale price though.

I used to buy used from a lot from GameFly... never had a problem with the small chips on the discs... but recently I got a Spider-Man game that made my 360 make some loud buzzing noises during play, even after installed. I just got Uncharted 3 in for PS3... it's more chipped than usual... I hope I don't have any problems with it... still I'm very reluctant to buy from them now :(

I used to buy used from a lot from GameFly... never had a problem with the small chips on the discs... but recently I got a Spider-Man game that made my 360 make some loud buzzing noises during play, even after installed. I just got Uncharted 3 in for PS3... it's more chipped than usual... I hope I don't have any problems with it... still I'm very reluctant to buy from them now :(
My most recent PS3 games (Uncharted 3 and Farcry 3) looked more damaged than the usual games I get from them. They seemed to work for the most part though. Just not as good condition.

MGR: Revengeance 360 was back in stock for a bit, then sold out quickly.  I missed out again at checkout.  I hope some CAGs got in on the restock.

Saw Injustice in the title and was hoping it was $10 or $15 like most others. I've bought and re-bought that game too much at this point lol.
Ha ha, same here. I've bought that game like 4 times and sold it for a decent profit each time. Once it gets around $10 I will pick it up for keeps.

My most recent PS3 games (Uncharted 3 and Farcry 3) looked more damaged than the usual games I get from them. They seemed to work for the most part though. Just not as good condition.
Sorry to hear that. I was a huge fan of Gamefly's used sales. They would be absolutely incredible if the discs didn't look like they were used as Frisbees.

Ha ha, same here. I've bought that game like 4 times and sold it for a decent profit each time. Once it gets around $10 I will pick it up for keeps.
Shame on you. Injustice is the truth.

bread's done
Back