Gamefly 3DS Price Drops - Lego City Undercover $15, Gates to Infinity $15, Paper Mario $18, DKC 3D $18, Luigi's Mansion $20, M&L Dream Team $25

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All games have free shipping.  Gamefly games comes with original cases, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). Usually the games are in pretty good shape, but they are used games.  

Unsure if these are part of a one-day sale or just price drops.

:3ds: Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $14.99

:3ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - $14.99

:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $17.99

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returnds 3D - $17.99

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - $19.99

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $24.99

FAQ:

If a game is only letting you rent it and not buy it, it means it is out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely not going to be around today around 1 when (possibly) the new daily deals go live.  I'm going to wikify the OP if Bosamba or Backlog Overlord or anyone else wants to update it with new deals today.  The wikis on CAG still kind of suck and sometimes they get reverted back to non-wiki status, so best of luck with that guys.

If you want a deal on gamefly NEVER hesitate for even ONE SECOND... i've learned my lesson after missing fall of cybertron by 2 seconds THREE times.

True can't hesitate will get GOW A from bestbuy for this one esp since it's a present though my bro doesn't mind used games at all (gave him my Dragon's Dogma and he is having a blast with it and almost done with it...)good to see games you finished/quit/whatever have a new life.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is also on sale for both systems--$17.99 with free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Crysis 3. DAMMIT GAMEFLY! This is what the song "Killing me softly" is about! These $10 pops, while seemingly small and simple, are adding up!! I've already bought over 5 games from the past couple of weeks of flash sales! 

Tried to update OP. Won't let me do it. Anyhow, I think I'm holding out for $10 on Revelations.
Is that because you value it at that price or because GF has typically put games at $12.99 before later putting them at $9.99? :razz:

I'm not sure if I want to pick it up now, either--I loved it on 3DS, and I don't know if saving another $3 is that important, but $3 is $3 and I'm a CAG with a backlog, after all... :whistle2:k

:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations - $9.99

Grabbed Crysis 3 for :ps3:.
tumblr_mlrtufb4vc1r317bvo1_400.gif

Is that because you value it at that price or because GF has typically put games at $12.99 before later putting them at $9.99? :razz:

I'm not sure if I want to pick it up now, either--I loved it on 3DS, and I don't know if saving another $3 is that important, but $3 is $3 and I'm a CAG with a backlog, after all... :whistle2:k
That is the reason.

I just bought GOW Ascension Monday for $12 lol. I guess Im still happy. The extra $2 for no chips is good for me. Even though they still work I hate chipped discs.

yoink!  snagged Revelations.  Now outside of The Last of Us and Beyond, there's nothing else that I'm on the prowl for for ye olde ps3.  What a weird feeling.  The backlog can only go down from here I guess?

yoink! snagged Revelations. Now outside of The Last of Us and Beyond, there's nothing else that I'm on the prowl for for ye olde ps3. What a weird feeling. The backlog can only go down from here I guess?
Same here just looking for a cheap LoU and Beyond for PS3 and my collection will be complete!

yoink! snagged Revelations. Now outside of The Last of Us and Beyond, there's nothing else that I'm on the prowl for for ye olde ps3. What a weird feeling. The backlog can only go down from here I guess?

Same here just looking for a cheap LoU and Beyond for PS3 and my collection will be complete!
If you guys can't bear the thought of no longer buying PS3 games, I will gladly send you the link to my Amazon wish list :)

12.99 was my price point for Revelations. But then again I could've gotten it shared for $11 last week and didn't bite.

Really trying to save up all I can for the PS4 and I've got a backlog as it is. It's a great price, but the one thing I DO like about digital is that you can still buy something in case there's ever a time when you just can't bear to not play it and need it that day.

Thankfully that's never happened

WAs really disappointed in revelations and I enjoyed RE6! To many recycled environments and baddies made it feel like a cheap mobile game.

WAs really disappointed in revelations and I enjoyed RE6! To many recycled environments and baddies made it feel like a cheap mobile game.
Yeah, I'm expecting disappointment (and thanks for the fair warning) but I really want to give it a shot anyways. I liked RE6 too so I'll probably feel pretty similar to how you felt. The raid mode or whatever looks fun at least.

I bought as preorder fully happy paying full price for this gem. Raid mode rules!

Come here to post about always missing Tomb Raider.

Go to sleep.

40 minutes later, Tomb Raider comes back into stock

Is sleeping and missis deal

:rofl:

fuck you guys ok! Stop! I am trying to not buy games. I couldn't pass RE: Revelations and I got Tomb Raider yesterday! Because of you guys, I need to start making a back log priority list. I don't know how you sleep at night!  :whee:  But seriously Gamefly does it again. Thanks for keeping this list updated OP!

I resisted Crysis 3 because I played Crysis 2 on my gaming rig and couldn't even finish it.

Pretty proud of my self control.

To buy Revelations or not...
I grabbed it along with Crysis 3, which I've been waiting for for a while. I redboxed Revelations with a free code and enjoyed my hour or so with it, so I'm looking forward to playing all the way through it.

Tried to update OP. Won't let me do it. Anyhow, I think I'm holding out for $10 on Revelations.
Sorry about that. CAG wikis suck. I'll update the OP now with whatever is still in stock. It didn't hit me til now that you wouldn't have been able to update the title anyway, so even if you had update the OP it still would only be seen by those who normally click this thread anyway.

I have revelations out actually right now. Trying to decide whether to keep it or not.

Also considering Crysis, but I should be saving money for PS4 & XB1

bread's done
Back