Gamefly 3DS Price Drops - Lego City Undercover $15, Gates to Infinity $15, Paper Mario $18, DKC 3D $18, Luigi's Mansion $20, M&L Dream Team $25

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All games have free shipping.  Gamefly games comes with original cases, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). Usually the games are in pretty good shape, but they are used games.  

Unsure if these are part of a one-day sale or just price drops.

:3ds: Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $14.99

:3ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - $14.99

:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $17.99

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returnds 3D - $17.99

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - $19.99

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $24.99

FAQ:

If a game is only letting you rent it and not buy it, it means it is out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, that's my buy price for Resident Evil Revelations, but with the PS4 out in less than a month and a 20 game backlog on the PS3 and a 15 game backlog on the Vita, I think I'm going to have to pass.

Yeah I grabbed Revelations the second I saw it pop up.  I'm shocked it's still in stock, the 360 version sold out super fast during the monthly sale.

Picked up RE Revelations.  Now I gotta go finish stupid RE 6.

I kid, kind of.  It's not the worst game but the stupid QTE's are really starting to piss me off, and I'm half way through Chris' campaign.

the last 2 game i buyed from them dint work so i dont want 2 get rip off again ill stick 2 local gs 4 used game or amz 4 used game ...i usully like 2 buy new copy of game just 2 play it sfe....
Holy fuck - I've seen two posts by you and they're like this. This makes my eyes bleed.

On topic; I'm glad they sold out of Resident Evil Revelations as now I can't cave and buy it.

Crysis 3, DmC 360, and Revelations all look like they're still in stock if anyone's interested.

Once again, I won't be around at 1 to update the OP because of a staff meeting.  If anyone wants to create a new thread with todays deals that would be fine, otherwise I'll just update the OP around 230 (mountain)

WOOHOO! Wallet gets a nice break today! :) Although there's not much else I can imagine that could hit $9.99 right now that would elicit a huge rush. Maybe by January/February when the last couple of must-have titles are losing ground and the PS4/XB1 must-have titles are gaining ground.

bread's done
Back