Gamefly 3DS Price Drops - Lego City Undercover $15, Gates to Infinity $15, Paper Mario $18, DKC 3D $18, Luigi's Mansion $20, M&L Dream Team $25

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All games have free shipping.  Gamefly games comes with original cases, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). Usually the games are in pretty good shape, but they are used games.  

Unsure if these are part of a one-day sale or just price drops.

:3ds: Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $14.99

:3ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - $14.99

:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $17.99

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returnds 3D - $17.99

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - $19.99

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $24.99

FAQ:

If a game is only letting you rent it and not buy it, it means it is out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks whoever updated the OP and title (I'm guessing Wario).  

Nothing for me either.  I'll definitely grab Remember Me if/when it hits $9.99 though.

Remember me is freaking awesome game, think of a beat em up game with rhythm game mechanics. It has some what of a silly plot line, but  the story is told very well. Its an okay buy at $20 and lower. The main character is very likable, her VA did an awesome job voicing her. 

Remember Me was one of the most underrated games I've played this year. I don't know why it was barely advertised. Far cry 3 is a must buy at $10 if you've never played it.

Remember me is freaking awesome game, think of a beat em up game with rhythm game mechanics. It has some what of a silly plot line, but the story is told very well. Its an okay buy at $20 and lower. The main character is very likable, her VA did an awesome job voicing her.
I imagined Morrigan in your avatar saying this and thought "Of course you would say that you Capcom whore, give me a new Darkstalkers already."

Remember Me was one of the most underrated games I've played this year. I don't know why it was barely advertised. Far cry 3 is a must buy at $10 if you've never played it.
I bought Remember Me a week after release. It was one of the 3 games I was looking forward to, the others were The Last of Us, and Beyond Two Souls.

It was an enjoyable game, but the best part was the remixing, and there wasn't enough. I felt like the combat was missing something, but it reminded me of the Batman games or something.

It wasn't a completely shitty game by any means, but it wasn't what I thought I was going to get. It would have been a very good movie.

For $10 it would be a very good deal.

i almost bit on devils cartel, but the second one was so bad me and my co-op partner couldnt get past like the second level before totally not caring any more.

Wow, my first purchase from Gamefly. I have seen stuff there before, but nothing I absolutely wanted to get. Their checkout is pretty good and went through Paypal flawlessly.

Looks like I got a new place to burn cash I make from eBay,

Thanks guys for the deal list.

Great, AFTER I buy Riptide from XBL GonD for $20, Gamefly throws it on sale for $10.

First time the sale went up, it was $10 and I missed it, then it wasn't on sale for the Monthly deal (it was but the PS3 was $9.99 and the 360 was about $12) So I figured they wouldn't have a sale on it again and then it becomes $20 this week on Xbox Live I bought it with the $20 I received from Amazon for re-newing my gold. Now it becomes available for $10..great..

Great, AFTER I buy Riptide from XBL GonD for $20, Gamefly throws it on sale for $10.

First time the sale went up, it was $10 and I missed it, then it wasn't on sale for the Monthly deal (it was but the PS3 was $9.99 and the 360 was about $12) So I figured they wouldn't have a sale on it again and then it becomes $20 this week on Xbox Live I bought it with the $20 I received from Amazon for re-newing my gold. Now it becomes available for $10..great..
I think most people who follow Gamefly sales could have easily predicted it would be back on sale for around $10 soon enough. Gamefly tends to repeat the same sale prices multiple times and drop them a few dollars every few times the sale repeats. Usually, if you see something on sale for $12-$15 it will be $10 within a a few weeks after that (especially lately with them clearing stock for fall games and next gen).

I think most people who follow Gamefly sales could have easily predicted it would be back on sale for around $10 soon enough. Gamefly tends to repeat the same sale prices multiple times and drop them a few dollars every few times the sale repeats. Usually, if you see something on sale for $12-$15 it will be $10 within a a few weeks after that (especially lately with them clearing stock for fall games and next gen).
To be honest I think I got my $20 worth any ways. A friend and I haven't been able to put this game down since we both got it. The Achievements look easy enough to complete also. So by the time I finish the game or Achievements I think I got my monies worth.

Third time buying army of two! Last 2 times I played for a day or two and flipped it. With the Price this low I'll keep and finish the campaign!

Thanks for posting

Sooo I ordered just one game, and realized that I used the wrong shipping address. I emailed gamefly but no response... The game just shipped today. Anyone have any experience with this or know what I should do? I plan on calling gamefly today, but I'm not sure if they can do anything now that's it's already shipped. Their support options are really quite terrible...

The order is shipped. Unless you can intercept the package at the wrong address, your only hope is that they deny delivery.

Sooo I ordered just one game, and realized that I used the wrong shipping address. I emailed gamefly but no response... The game just shipped today. Anyone have any experience with this or know what I should do? I plan on calling gamefly today, but I'm not sure if they can do anything now that's it's already shipped. Their support options are really quite terrible...

Third time buying army of two! Last 2 times I played for a day or two and flipped it. With the Price this low I'll keep and finish the campaign!

Thanks for posting
Is it as terrible as everyone says? I bought one this morning. I read online that it's missing a lot of the humor from the previous two.

Sometimes I'm in the mood for a mindless fps, so hopefully I get $9 out of the 7 hour or 8 hour campaign.

When I saw it said No Deals Today, I immediately clicked in here to see if there was a secret deal :)

I Just now realized past month I bought 7 games from Gamefly. Yeah, these deals are slowly racking up. I'm fine with no deals for sure.

bread's done
Back