Gamefly 3DS Price Drops - Lego City Undercover $15, Gates to Infinity $15, Paper Mario $18, DKC 3D $18, Luigi's Mansion $20, M&L Dream Team $25

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All games have free shipping.  Gamefly games comes with original cases, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). Usually the games are in pretty good shape, but they are used games.  

Unsure if these are part of a one-day sale or just price drops.

:3ds: Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $14.99

:3ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - $14.99

:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $17.99

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returnds 3D - $17.99

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - $19.99

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $24.99

FAQ:

If a game is only letting you rent it and not buy it, it means it is out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomb Raider $9.99

Borderlands 2 $9.99

Edit: Will update with links, just wanted to give CAGs a heads up.

GoW Ascension is $10.  That Luigi 3DS game is on sale too.  OP updated shortly.

Looks like no AC3 or Crysis 3, those are the two I'm waiting for to hit $10 again...

K OP is up to date.  Nothing for me today.  Tempted to rebuy GoW, but it really wasn't that good and I doubt I'll want to play it again...

Thank you!

I finally will be able to play tomb raider!

EDIT: fuck it, I will buy GoW too.

I finally grabbed Ascension.  After purchase I looked at my purchase history and was surprised it's been a year since I bought from Gamefly.  Then saddened because the last two things I bought last year are still unplayed.  At least I got a good deal, though, right?

My ability to wait on the God of War series has made owning all of it dirt cheap.  Hard to pass on it when it drops in price way it does.

God of War I and II HD Collection - $10

God of War III - $6

God of War: Ascension - $10

Thanks for the heads up on this.

All games have free shipping. Gamefly games comes with original cases, manuals, and other inserts. Usually the games are in pretty good shape, but they are used games.

:ps3: God of War: Ascension - $9.99

:ps3: Tomb Raider - $9.99

:360: Tomb Raider - $9.99

:ps3: Borderlands 2 - $9.99

:360: Borderlands 2 - $9.99

FAQ:

If a game is only letting you rent it and not buy it, it means it is out of stock.
do they usually have the online passes (looking at gow ascension)?

i have never bought anything from them before, what is the condition of the discs usually?
Some people report chip discs which makes it so you will have a hard time trading them in, but the game works fine. I have only had 1 problem with Gamefly and the return was rather painless. Luckily it was Spec Ops: The Line which became free on PS+ the week I returned it. I have probably made close to 10 purchases from gamefly and 90% of the games were flawless. In my experience, Gamefly purchases are pretty low risk.

The one time that happened to me I emailed them and they just cancelled my order. Then the game was sold out so I coupdnt reorder it. I complained to cs and they gave me a coupon so I could reorder the game at the sale price though.

I ended up emailing them asking if they could either cancel it or change my address and they replied this morning saying they changed the shipping address. Thought they were going to cancel it, but I'm glad they didn't.

Tomb Raider was amazing, but I'm not sure if I'd want to play it again.

i have never bought anything from them before, what is the condition of the discs usually?
I've never had a problem with a disc from them that I bought (had several problems with rented discs). Plus they give you the online pass for the game if it has one.

I can only go from my personal experience. I've bought ~20 games across multiple system and never had a problem. Sometimes you see tiny chips along the edge of the discs, but this has never caused them not to work for me.

Argggg was stuck in some meetings and was going to order GOW afterwards...and now OOS....hopefully we get more stock please update here if you see any!

30+ 360 buys most have bad chips... 10 or so ps3 games only 1 bad apple. chips burn out the drives way faster from strain. I prefer to take care of my stuff but friends like chipped..

All games have free shipping. Gamefly games comes with original cases, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). Usually the games are in pretty good shape, but they are used games.

:ps3: God of War: Ascension - $9.99
:ps3: Tomb Raider - $9.99
:360: Tomb Raider - $9.99
:ps3: Borderlands 2 - $9.99
:360: Borderlands 2 - $9.99

FAQ:

nothing for me but some great games up there. Tomb Raider, Blands2, and Luigi's Mansion are all top notch

So glad I decided to check if there were any sales yesterday afternoon. It just so happens that I saw their facebook post about the sale before I checked in here and was able to nab Tomb Raider (PS3) and GoW:A! And not to mention priority shipping since it's more than 1 game!

If any CAG in the NYC area (READ I will not go through the hassle of shipping it since most people will bitch and moan about why they have to pay me for shipping a game that I paid $11 for) wants to buy my copy of Tomb Raider (XB360) that I bought from the sale a few weeks ago, I'd be willing to meet up with you and sell it to you for $11 (tax). PM me!

All of my PS3 discs from Gamefly have chips on them. They seem to be getting so much worst. Just look at my Borderlands 2 in my gallery of pictures. And just when I thought that was the worst I've ever seen, Far Cry 3 came and 1 of its many chips was even bigger. Ni No Kumi was the first game that came with its case being completely crushed with half of the bottom of the case completely missing. I was going to post some more pictures, but then I just said forget it. I give up!

30+ 360 buys most have bad chips... 10 or so ps3 games only 1 bad apple. chips burn out the drives way faster from strain. I prefer to take care of my stuff but friends like chipped..

Cheapest I've seen Luigi's Mansion - think it'll drop much more than this? It feels like it's taken forever to get down to this range(as Nintendo titles always do - take forever to drop.)

Cheapest I've seen Luigi's Mansion - think it'll drop much more than this? It feels like it's taken forever to get down to this range(as Nintendo titles always do - take forever to drop.)
Nintendo games in general jut don't really drop. Especially handled games. Yeah I think $20 for Luigi's is good unless you find one cheaper on amazon warehouse or ebay.

It's a Nintendo game. Usually your only other chance to get it even relatively cheap is a B2G1 sale, and even then it will still probably come out to about $20 or more per game anyway. Otherwise the used price will very slowly trickle down over the years and you may be able to grab it for $15 or so in about a year.

That's actually my biggest deterrent to buying a 3DS. I'd never buy any games for it because I don't like to spend more than $10 on a game.

bread's done
Back