GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Halo 4 $13 and More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 6/24.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly April 2013 Used Game Sale

Sale goes live 6/18 at 10AM PST. Highlights are bolded.

Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Anarchy Reigns $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III $12.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dance Central 3 $19.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $17.99
Halo 4 $12.99
History Legends of War: Patton $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
The Walking Dead $12.99

007 Legends $12.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III  $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Darksiders II $9.99

Dead Island$12.99
Dead or Alive 5 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $14.99
Mass Effect 3 $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $14.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Battleship $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $12.99
Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $12.99
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $8.99
Cars 2 $8.99
Country Dance $9.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $12.99
Just Dance $9.99
Just Dance 2 $12.99
Just Dance 4 $14.99
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
The Last Story $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $12.99
Men in Black: Alien Crisis $9.99
Rise of the Guardians $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Might just go with Dishonored for now...is either PS3 or 360 a better version?
Lens of Truth and Eurogamer both said 360 was slightly better, with the main issue being some screen tearing, especially during major action sequences, and it being worse on PS3. However they said the game is very good on both systems.

I like to buy PS3 from Gamefly though, because the disc condition is usually quite a bit better since blu-rays are usually quite a bit more durable.

ACK! MY WALLET!! Dishonored and Halo are hard to pass up at those prices.. but i have SUCH a backlog...

I haven't played more than an hr of darksiders years ago but I still bought DS2..Backlog you have another joining you!

@urmomlikesme

Halo 4 just needs Xbox Live Gold to play multiplayer. I bought a new copy around Christmas and the box doesnt even have a manual, just the two disks.

Seriously tempted to get NCAA Football 13 at $13.  College football is just around the corner.

These games rarely improve dramatically year to year, so is it really worth waiting a month to buy NCAA Football 14 at retail?  LoL.  No.  No, its not.

So with the final DLC releasing next week for Borderlands 2, how long until we can expect a Game of the Year / Ultimate edition?

Picked up Lollipop Chainsaw! This sale is pretty sweet, I'd probably have picked up a couple others but I'll wait for the complete edition.

What are the odds Bethesda, makers of Oblivion GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas GOTY and Skyrim Ultimate, release a Dishonored GOTY?

Ended up with Darksiders II and Lollipop Chainsaw. Will think about Anarchy Reigns but will probably pass as my backlog is already big enough.

Does 20% Off coupon code GFDJUN20 work?

Or is that just for Gamefly's PC Digital Downloads?
Sorry, coupon code GFDJUN20 could not be applied. This coupon may only be applied to digital game, pre-order digital game, or bundled items. No qualifying items were found.

For me I am biting on Hitman and Assassin's Creed III. I just beat Revelations (least favorite entry) so i figure for $13 see if III was return to what I enjoyed about previous entries.

Dishonored (finally, I've rented this game three or four times) and Sleeping Dogs.  Some good deals to be had in this sale.

Does 20% Off coupon code GFDJUN20 work?

Or is that just for Gamefly's PC Digital Downloads?
Sorry, coupon code GFDJUN20 could not be applied. This coupon may only be applied to digital game, pre-order digital game, or bundled items. No qualifying items were found.

For me I am biting on Hitman and Assassin's Creed III. I just beat Revelations (least favorite entry) so i figure for $13 see if III was return to what I enjoyed about previous entries.

Just wanted to throw in my opinion, but 3 was my least favorite. The story I really enjoyed, but alot of the side content just seemed monotonous and traveling from mission to mission seemed like a slog even with the fast travel options available. Idk, maybe I'm just growing tired of what was once my favorite series.

$9.99 is usually my "must buy" price point; I've passed on Aliens: Colonial Marines a few times now. Can anyone recommend it at this point knowing there are a few patches that have been released or is it (still) so bad that it would be a waste?

Can't recommend Dishonored enough. I rented it when it first came out and loved it (although it was on 360, and I'm now buying the PS3 version because I'm not going to get an Xbone), although now I feel slightly bad for buying used and not supporting the creators as well as I could. At least I'll be buying the PC version when it drops to a similar price, too.

So, thanks for the heads up.

Was hoping for DMC on the cheap for my wife.  Oh well.   Highly recommend Sleeping Dogs, great game.  It's like Batman AA combat meets GTAIV with a solid story line.  Do yourself a favor and don't try to go for 100% - it will ruin the game for you (as it usually does).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back