GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Halo 4 $13 and More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 6/24.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly April 2013 Used Game Sale

Sale goes live 6/18 at 10AM PST. Highlights are bolded.

Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Anarchy Reigns $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III $12.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dance Central 3 $19.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $17.99
Halo 4 $12.99
History Legends of War: Patton $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
The Walking Dead $12.99

007 Legends $12.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III  $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Darksiders II $9.99

Dead Island$12.99
Dead or Alive 5 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $14.99
Mass Effect 3 $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $14.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Battleship $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $12.99
Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $12.99
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $8.99
Cars 2 $8.99
Country Dance $9.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $12.99
Just Dance $9.99
Just Dance 2 $12.99
Just Dance 4 $14.99
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
The Last Story $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $12.99
Men in Black: Alien Crisis $9.99
Rise of the Guardians $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
*Sheepishly looks over at $30 copy of unopened Hitman and sighs*

Well now that I look I guess I was late anyway. A lot of sold out stuff.

Grabbed AC3 & Dishonored for the PS3, thanks Cheapy!  :)  I've been wanting to pick both of those back up (AC3 to get the plat, and Dishonored to give it another shot) and $13/each was my buy price on them.

Excuse me. Anything can be flipped through amazon?
There was, but it's not in stock anymore--FIFA Soccer 13 ( :wii:), priced at $12.99 per copy, had a $23.40-per-copy TIV this morning. I bought two copies for the trade-ins that I locked in, and they've already shipped from Gamefly.

I thought about getting Sleeping Dogs and Hitman: Absolution (both :ps3:)...but with my backlog and the fact that I already 100%'d the :360: version of Sleeping Dogs, I couldn't really justify putting down ~$25 after tax for those.

I was asleep, woke up, and thought to myself... Tuesday... middle of the month... better go check CAG for a GF sale.

Dishonored for PS3 was finally my price so I got that. Tempted by a few others, but my PS4 fund is telling me no.

what type of conditon are these used games?
Most games I've received from Gamefly have worked perfectly but have minor scratches. There was one Wii title that was unplayable, though, and I didn't find out until it was too late.

damn, missed halo 4. 12.99+tax was about what i was willing to pay for it. 

these games restock periodically so i'll check every now and then.

looks like i missed out on AC3 for 360 and darksiders 2 for ps3, will have to keep checking in.

is darksiders 2 worth it? haven't played through the first one yet.

does anyone else feel these titles sold out super quick?  I looked like 2 hours ago and was gonna order when i got home from work and like 8 things I wanted are all sold out already... never had it happen that quick for any of the other sales I have purchased in the past...

does anyone else feel these titles sold out super quick? I looked like 2 hours ago and was gonna order when i got home from work and like 8 things I wanted are all sold out already... never had it happen that quick for any of the other sales I have purchased in the past...
Maybe that's because this sale is more awesome than those past sales, with great deals on several titles worth owning.

does anyone else feel these titles sold out super quick? I looked like 2 hours ago and was gonna order when i got home from work and like 8 things I wanted are all sold out already... never had it happen that quick for any of the other sales I have purchased in the past...
There are some really good deals for high profile games and maybe I am wrong but the month of May and June were pretty slow for video games. This is the perfect time to grab the majority of these titles.

There are some really good deals for high profile games and maybe I am wrong but the month of May and June were pretty slow for video games. This is the perfect time to grab the majority of these titles.
Yeah the last two months were pretty slow, or at price points that were a bit high. This feels alot like old, and better in my opinion, gamefly sales. Just saying in the past when there have been big name items for cheap it wasnt an almost instantaneous sell out on certain items.

Yeah, I am glad I went ahead and ordered Dishonored and Hitman at lunch today. Some really good deals.

Sorry if it's been asked in here already: Is Playstation All Stars online still relatively active? Don't see why it'd be too quiet, but want to know ahead of time. I'm thinking of picking it up for Local Multiplayer and want to know if the (presumed) Online Pass is worth purchasing. 

Thanks in advance!

Sorry if it's been asked in here already: Is Playstation All Stars online still relatively active? Don't see why it'd be too quiet, but want to know ahead of time. I'm thinking of picking it up for Local Multiplayer and want to know if the (presumed) Online Pass is worth purchasing.

Thanks in advance!
Yes the community is still VERY active and probably will remain that way for awhile.

Awesome! Wanted to pick it up back when the Playstation Store had it on sale, but didn't have the funds on me at the time.

Thanks for the quick replies!

everyone should buy hitman for that price. everyone. One of the better games I have played this year, TR being the best so far.

if I only had 20 bucks to spare, I would be on Anarchy Reigns and Silent HIll Downpour :headache:

Thanks for the heads up... Got Anarchy Reigns, used my GF coupon and nabbed it for $4.

Don't know if this has already been said, but just to remind everyone, if you were planning on getting Assassin's Creed II, --Don't. The game will be free to download on the 360 next month. Hold off on that one.

under review as well even though i placed my order around 9:40 AM PST, around the time the deal went live.

(ps3)

Lolipo Chainsaw

Epic Mickey 2

Hitman

Darksiders II

Aliens

I would buy Hitman for $10. But I have Plus, and so I'll be getting as part of the service. I'm just not looking forward to downloading that big file, though.

everyone should buy hitman for that price. everyone. One of the better games I have played this year, TR being the best so far.

:headache:

Well...pulled the trigger on PS All Stars and Dishonored. I' heard a lot about Dishonored, I want to see what the talk is about...I like the story.

bread's done
Back