GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Halo 4 $13 and More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 6/24.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly April 2013 Used Game Sale

Sale goes live 6/18 at 10AM PST. Highlights are bolded.

Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Anarchy Reigns $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III $12.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dance Central 3 $19.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $17.99
Halo 4 $12.99
History Legends of War: Patton $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
The Walking Dead $12.99

007 Legends $12.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III  $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Darksiders II $9.99

Dead Island$12.99
Dead or Alive 5 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $14.99
Mass Effect 3 $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $14.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Battleship $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $12.99
Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $12.99
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $8.99
Cars 2 $8.99
Country Dance $9.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $12.99
Just Dance $9.99
Just Dance 2 $12.99
Just Dance 4 $14.99
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
The Last Story $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $12.99
Men in Black: Alien Crisis $9.99
Rise of the Guardians $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Warfighter worth the $10?
hey everyone is going to have their own opinion on it but I thought the story was pretty fun and gameplay could be better but not horrible like ppl say. Btw I bought it for $10 last time Gamefly had it on sale. If you do get it I would recommend getting Medal of Honor for $4.99 at Gamestop and playing that first, and the online community on that is still pretty good too.

Forgot to update my card info. Had to cancel my order and before I could do so and place another order Sleeping Dogs went OOS. :headache:
Do you flip some games to amazon for trade in credit?
Not trying to be mean, but so you don't have to ask these questions every time, here is what you do:

1. Get the list of games on sale
2. Search for them on Amazon
3. Compare TIV vs. sale price
4. Flip any games that make for a decent profit.

It's really that simple.

Sorry ..man

Warfighter worth the $10?
hey everyone is going to have their own opinion on it but I thought the story was pretty fun and gameplay could be better but not horrible like ppl say. Btw I bought it for $10 last time Gamefly had it on sale. If you do get it I would recommend getting Medal of Honor for $4.99 at Gamestop and playing that first, and the online community on that is still pretty good too.

I'd say it is. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the MP more than the single player. That game really got unfair reviews imo. One person does a review and the others follow suit with low scores. It's not a great game but it's decent and doesn't deserve the ridiculously low scores it was given.

I never buy a wii used game before. How is its condition? Is it better than used 360 game? I mean the possibility of chip and scratches in wii game.

Seriously tempted to get NCAA Football 13 at $13. College football is just around the corner.

These games rarely improve dramatically year to year, so is it really worth waiting a month to buy NCAA Football 14 at retail? LoL. No. No, its not.
12 way better ea made 13 fb games butchered and meh. 12 rules.

Can someone explain to me how I am supposed to get Borderlands 2 for the proper price? This is what I see.

http://gyazo.com/62bce3109a2a05690bf71c0dd65952c3.png

If I pick buy it now it's full priced, but there's no option to keep it without paying for a rental membership then keeping it. I don't remember gamefly being like this a few months ago, can anyone explain? Is this just their way of getting people to pay for a membership?

I never buy a wii used game before. How is its condition? Is it better than used 360 game? I mean the possibility of chip and scratches in wii game.
Probably will be just as bad as 360 since both are DVD's. I've ordered Wii games from them and it looks like a kid was sliding around a gravel road on it, but it still worked.

Wow.  Am I stupid.  I saw Dishonored in stock last night and bought it.  This morning I was checking it to see if there were any updates and realized I had used an old address to ship to.  I thought I had changed the shipping address to my new one (I have ordered 6-7 times at this new address over the past 1.5 years), but I guess not.

Sent them a couple emails.  Hopefully it can be fixed before it ships.

Wow. Am I stupid. I saw Dishonored in stock last night and bought it. This morning I was checking it to see if there were any updates and realized I had used an old address to ship to. I thought I had changed the shipping address to my new one (I have ordered 6-7 times at this new address over the past 1.5 years), but I guess not.

Sent them a couple emails. Hopefully it can be fixed before it ships.
Good luck with that. One time I had that happen to me with Gamefly, and all they would do was cancel the order.

Forgot to update my card info. Had to cancel my order and before I could do so and place another order Sleeping Dogs went OOS. :headache:
Do you flip some games to amazon for trade in credit?
Not trying to be mean, but so you don't have to ask these questions every time, here is what you do:

1. Get the list of games on sale
2. Search for them on Amazon
3. Compare TIV vs. sale price
4. Flip any games that make for a decent profit.

It's really that simple.

Sorry ..man
No big deal, but it's much quicker and easier to just find the info yourself.

weird, i had the UNDER REVIEW status last night, woke up to EXCEPTION.  my card was incorrect. i guess i forgot to update my card information  :error:

Probably will be just as bad as 360 since both are DVD's. I've ordered Wii games from them and it looks like a kid was sliding around a gravel road on it, but it still worked.
Thanks, man. I am thinking about that for a long time. I may pass.

Awesome... I slept on Halo 4 and Hitman yesterday, so I went ahead and snagged Hitman for PS3. $10 is about the price I'm willing to pay. Not honestly all that sad about missing Halo.

Thanks for the update!

Hitman: Absolution back in stock for PS3 @ 12pm EST 6/19/2013.
Thank you, I grabbed a copy. So now I've got Hitman, ACIII, and Sleeping Dogs on the way. :)

I've never bought used from GF before, do the games come with cases and manuals?
Yes, they store the cases/manuals away so they are pretty much mint and also include any redeemable DLC, online passes, etc.

Wow. Am I stupid. I saw Dishonored in stock last night and bought it. This morning I was checking it to see if there were any updates and realized I had used an old address to ship to. I thought I had changed the shipping address to my new one (I have ordered 6-7 times at this new address over the past 1.5 years), but I guess not.

Sent them a couple emails. Hopefully it can be fixed before it ships.
Good luck with that. One time I had that happen to me with Gamefly, and all they would do was cancel the order.
Same exact thing happened with me yesterday. Missed out on Sleeping Dogs because of forgetting to update my address/card info.

So I've been refreshing the page all day off and on, and still missed the restock on :ps3: Sleeping Dogs. :bomb:

Mine won't ship...and I ordered it right when the sale went live.

Sat in under review all day yesterday and turned to submitted this morning...

@gedemer: depends whether or not ~$7 is a lot to you. the few games i purchased from gamefly all worked perfectly. the one time i purchased a used game from gamestop didn't even work.

Hmm.

Now to cancel my order for ACIII and get GameStop copy for 19.99 new or not....???
Its your choice but all preowned games I have ever gotten from both Gamefly and Gamestop are always in decent to good shape. I check my games at GS though before I purchase. If the games are of equal price though I would actually prefer Gamestop. Only reason is that 1 out of 4 360 games I get from Gamefly has nasty looking chips to the point that they are very noticeable at a quick glance. When this happens I am stuck with the game usually since GS wont take them in for trade (mind you the disc still plays properly somehow).

Hmm.

Now to cancel my order for ACIII and get GameStop copy for 19.99 new or not....???
Its your choice but all preowned games I have ever gotten from both Gamefly and Gamestop are always in decent to good shape. I check my games at GS though before I purchase. If the games are of equal price though I would actually prefer Gamestop. Only reason is that 1 out of 4 360 games I get from Gamefly has nasty looking chips to the point that they are very noticeable at a quick glance. When this happens I am stuck with the game usually since GS wont take them in for trade (mind you the disc still plays properly somehow).
Yea the 1 game I bought from Gamefly (Xbox) was scratched to crap but worked. Hopefully the ps3 one I ordered isn't bad

Hmm.

Yea the 1 game I bought from Gamefly (Xbox) was scratched to crap but worked. Hopefully the ps3 one I ordered isn't bad
:ps3: disc = indestructible.

Just wish they would ship faster.

Last time it shipped next day. Now it's been sitting there "submitted" forever.

I'm antsy

:ps3: disc = indestructible.
Not sure if I would go that far, but they are pretty resilient. In all the times I have bought used games from Gamefly and Gamestop or rented from Blockbuster or Gamefly I have only had 1 disk that wouldn't play. It was from Blockbuster. With their excuse for an envelope I am surprised that any of the games worked. I can not believe that many Wii or 360 games survive. I had one game from Gamefly that got deep into the game and then would not work after a given check point. I had to "rent" the game from Gamestop for a day to finish it.

Actually, I should say 3 games. The 3rd was from Blockbuster as well. It was a copy of Saint's Row 3. It was split from the middle of the disk out to the edge. It goes without saying that I did not attempt to see if it would work in my PS3 :)

bread's done
Back