GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Halo 4 $13 and More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 6/24.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly April 2013 Used Game Sale

Sale goes live 6/18 at 10AM PST. Highlights are bolded.

Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Anarchy Reigns $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III $12.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dance Central 3 $19.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $17.99
Halo 4 $12.99
History Legends of War: Patton $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
The Walking Dead $12.99

007 Legends $12.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III  $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Darksiders II $9.99

Dead Island$12.99
Dead or Alive 5 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $14.99
Mass Effect 3 $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $14.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Battleship $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $12.99
Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $12.99
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $8.99
Cars 2 $8.99
Country Dance $9.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $12.99
Just Dance $9.99
Just Dance 2 $12.99
Just Dance 4 $14.99
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
The Last Story $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $12.99
Men in Black: Alien Crisis $9.99
Rise of the Guardians $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does gamefly still want my credit card info even when I selected pay with paypal? I dont like it.

Is $9.99 the lowest that GF ever sell games?
I've seen cheaper prices like 7.99 and 8.99, but usually for crap games or really old stock. If you really want it though, I wouldn't hold out for below 9.99, that seems to be a sweet spot.

AssCreed 3 worth it?

I have Brohood and the one after that? Never beat them because I sucked at finishing games back then.

I'm sitting here debating whether or not to pull the trigger and buy Dishonored... you know what makes it hard? That extra $2.99. Lol, I just know by the time I get to it it'll be even lower, but I'm tempted! Kinda also want Sleeping Dogs, just so I can avoid having to download 10+GB or however large the game is. But after tax $15ish doesn't sound too plausible. 

Either way, couldn't say no to Hitman Absolution.

Grabbed Halo 4, and PlayStation All-Stars. Really hoping i can get a digital cross-buy that hasn't been redeemed yet.
I hate to tell you, but from what I understand it is rather unlikely on the digital cross-buy. I think they did it like Sly where there is just an icon you click on from the disk. If that disk was rented a handful of times it is likely someone clicked on it.

Since you are a plus member, it was on sale for $14 this week on PSN and it is definitely cross buy. Of course you wont be able to trade that back in since it is digital.

I'm sitting here debating whether or not to pull the trigger and buy Dishonored... you know what makes it hard? That extra $2.99. Lol, I just know by the time I get to it it'll be even lower, but I'm tempted! Kinda also want Sleeping Dogs, just so I can avoid having to download 10+GB or however large the game is. But after tax $15ish doesn't sound too plausible.

Either way, couldn't say no to Hitman Absolution.
I was going to bite on dishonored, but you saved me. That extra $2.99 is a little niggle for me too and my backlog is big enough that I won't pay it. If Dishonored happens to be one of the rare games that never hit $9.99, it won't bum me out that much.

finally.  I've been waiting for a good Gamefly sale this month so I can use my $5 credit and cancel my membership before it auto renews in 5 days!  Picked up Dishonored and Hitman.  No idea about Hitman, but wanted something a little different from what I've been playing lately, hope it's good.  

Since i'm not thrilled by the thought of purchasing the XBONE i don't mind adding a bit to the backlog.  I'll have stuff to keep me busy for the next year or so until i see how all the "issues" with the new consoles clear up (or don't).

Very happy to have grabbed Dishonored, Hitman: Absolution, Lollipop Chainsaw, Darksiders II, and Assassin's Creed III.

Seems like LEGO Lord of the Rings and Sleeping Dogs are already sold out.

Thanks Cheapy!

Forgot to update my card info. Had to cancel my order and before I could do so and place another order Sleeping Dogs went OOS.  :headache:

Grabbed Dishonored for PS3.  Was waiting for it to drop below $20, debated on waiting til steam summer sale but I like the idea of playing it on my 55 inch on the couch and the price works for me.  Thanks Cheapy!

Wanted sleeping dogs but I don't see a buy option, guess it sold out already
Same problem for me, but with Lollipop Chainsaw instead. Oh well, I might pick up The Walking Dead though, but has it finally been patched and fixed? I remember hearing that the disc version was pretty FUBAR at release.

what type of conditon are these used games?
PS3 don't have to worry too much due to it being Blu ray.

Xbox my discs have been pretty scratched (case is flawless) but if you have space just install it to your hard drive to see if any scratches will screw up gameplay. If it installs without a hitch then it will work fine and you can uninstall it.

Looks like Lollipop Chainsaw is no longer available to buy, only to keep on PS3. Just missed it. Picked up AC3 so I can finally finish it after trading it in a while back.

Darnit....Dishonored and ACIII are out of stock!!!!!!! I shouldn't have waited as those were the two I really wanted.....Anybody know if they usually restock these quickly?

Forgot to update my card info. Had to cancel my order and before I could do so and place another order Sleeping Dogs went OOS. :headache:
Do you flip some games to amazon for trade in credit?
Not trying to be mean, but so you don't have to ask these questions every time, here is what you do:

1. Get the list of games on sale

2. Search for them on Amazon

3. Compare TIV vs. sale price

4. Flip any games that make for a decent profit.

It's really that simple.

is $19.99 a good price of ZoE? I remember Best Buy had it for the same price with coupon a while back, but nothing below $19.99 ever?

Picked up AC3 and Dishonored during my lunch break. You know you're addicted to CAG when you have to check the deals forum on your phone during lunch in case there's a "hot" deal.

Am I the only one that bought AC3 for the wiiu?

Also, how do type wiiu so that it appears like :ps3:?

bread's done
Back