Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn. Missed ACIV again. I think I may just give Gamefly renting a try after I get back from a trip. I tried once years ago and turnaround time sucked. But I'm in a major city now so it's probably better. And mostly makes more sense for me since I sell everything after beating anyway.
Turnaround time for me is usually two or three days. I live in Oklahoma and they use their Kansas City, MO center for me. As for new releases they usually mail them Monday and I get it Wednesday. Only one day after it's release. Love their service. Been a member for nearly two years.

Dannng, Knack keeps dropping and I still can't bite. Eventually, though. For the local co-op. I said this last time it was on sale, lol...

Bump for the OP's updated deals. I'm holding out for Thief :)ps4:) to hit $14.99 or lower--maybe even $9.99 based on the "reviews" I've read/heard.

How long does gamefly usually take to deliver? I noticed they don't have tracking details... I placed the order on the 31st for ACIV for X1.

How long does gamefly usually take to deliver? I noticed they don't have tracking details... I placed the order on the 31st for ACIV for X1.
It depends. On a normal time(non holiday) the longest is usually 7 business days. If you ordered on the 31st like I did also, I just got an email today that its shipped so I expect it hear no later than next Monday.

Depends on how far you are from a distribution center. I usually get my orders in 2-3 days. FYI, if you order more than 1 game, you get a tracking number.

If you order 2 or more games, GF tends to use flat-rate Priority Mail boxes, so you get your packages sooner.

Case in point: A bunch of games I ordered on Thursday (AC: BF, CoD:G last-gen) already arrived today in a flat-rate USPS Priority Mail box.

EDIT: TR: Definitive Edition is $24.99 on XB1: http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Tomb-Raider-Definitive-Edition/5007127/?adtrackingid=cmju029#axzz33Vkr4Pka

Credit goes to dreamer131313's thread.

Wonder if I should return the new Thief I picked up from Best Buy for $23.99.  This is like $5 cheaper overall. 

Wonder if I should return the new Thief I picked up from Best Buy for $23.99. This is like $5 cheaper overall.
If you haven't opened the Best Buy copy, will return it when it's convenient so you don't spend much extra on gas/time, and don't mind that despite returning it, that copy will count towards your 3-copy limit as a GCU member, then I'd return it.

Should I get thief on ps4 knowing I may not play it for a few months? Does anyone think it will be cheaper new/used in a month or 3?

Beyond is a good deal but I think I'm going to keep waiting until it's under $10.

Can anyone give feedback on the local co-op portion of it? Wanted to play it with my fiancee.

Should I get thief on ps4 knowing I may not play it for a few months? Does anyone think it will be cheaper new/used in a month or 3?
I am asking myself the same question right now (xb1 though). 20$ seems like a good price but I wont play it for a couple months atleast.

If you haven't opened the Best Buy copy, will return it when it's convenient so you don't spend much extra on gas/time, and don't mind that despite returning it, that copy will count towards your 3-copy limit as a GCU member, then I'd return it.
I think Im going to return it when i pick up Wildstar tomorrow. and I think ill wait on buying it from Gamefly as well since it seems it may be $15 soon.

It depends. On a normal time(non holiday) the longest is usually 7 business days. If you ordered on the 31st like I did also, I just got an email today that its shipped so I expect it hear no later than next Monday.
Nice, I got an email on Friday so I should be expecting either Friday or Monday, maybe earlier considering the distribution center is in the same state. It's in Tampa, FL I'm in Miami, FL. Thanks guys.

Beyond is a good deal but I think I'm going to keep waiting until it's under $10.

Can anyone give feedback on the local co-op portion of it? Wanted to play it with my fiancee.
I haven't played it, but I would say there are so many other good local co-op games you two should try before you get to this game.

Beyond Two Souls was severely underated, such a great experience. I can't recommend it enough, especially at this price.
This...except the exact opposite of everything you said. I'm about halfway through and it feels like a chore every time I "play" beyond.

I'm in for Thief

It feels like you are in a choir? Or the theme song sounds like a choir? Or are you thinking of joining a choir?

In for Beyond, I enjoyed Heavy Rain so this will be right up my alley. I think this will be the last game I play on my ps3 before I trade it in. As for Theif, I'll wait for $10 or less. Thank you op for updating.

Sorry if this has been covered or asked already, are the PS4 discs sturdier than the PS3 discs? Just got a PS4 and have no games, was looking at getting Tomb Raider, but I'm a little worried about chipped discs that Gamefly is notorious for.

OP, I don't know if you forgot to add them, but there are logos for PS4 :)ps4:) and XB1 :)xb1:) now: Just type : ps4 : and : xb1 :, removing the spaces between the colons and system designations.

Sorry if this has been covered or asked already, are the PS4 discs sturdier than the PS3 discs? Just got a PS4 and have no games, was looking at getting Tomb Raider, but I'm a little worried about chipped discs that Gamefly is notorious for.
Have you had problems with the chips on PS3 discs? I've never had an issue. Basically both discs are Blu-rays (I think) so I doubt there's much difference between them.

I'm tempted on Thief XB1 and I don't even have the console yet.. but will buy it this month. I've already bought COD Ghosts on it, which was new for 25 bucks at the ebay Microsoft Store.

Edit: Pulled the trigger on Thief Xbox One!! WOOOOH!!!

I won't be able to update the OP if there are more deals today, but I made it a wiki in case anyone wants to pitch in and update it.

I'm tempted on Thief XB1 and I don't even have the console yet.. but will buy it this month. I've already bought COD Ghosts on it, which was new for 25 bucks at the ebay Microsoft Store.

Edit: Pulled the trigger on Thief Xbox One!! WOOOOH!!!
I was gonna to do the same with Tomb Raider for XBO. Then, today, Batman got pushed back to 2015, so I'm holding off on any next gen console buying.

bread's done
Back