Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a sickness. I'm getting better though. :^o
Right there with ya. I have more than I'll probably ever play just on Vita and PS4 and have only had the systems a couple of weeks. Told myself, no more PS3, play what I have and be done. What do I do? Buy the ME trilogy and DA Origins during the flash sale.

Right there with ya. I have more than I'll probably ever play just on Vita and PS4 and have only had the systems a couple of weeks. Told myself, no more PS3, play what I have and be done. What do I do? Buy the ME trilogy and DA Origins during the flash sale.
You will not regret buying the ME trilogy. I don't know much about DA Origins. No one has even mentioned that one here at all.

Coming soon: Backlog_Rehab
I actually just recently went through the games in my backloggery account and nullified the ones I knew I'd never play. The list is down under 70 now, with only about 7 or 8 titles left for PS3 that I want to buy. I'm going to try my best to avoid backlog with PS4 so I can slow down and enjoy some of the games more, maybe trophy hunt a little.

$20 for the 360 and PS3 version of LEGO Marvel is too rich for my blood.  TLOU is tempting but only because I have the DLC to play still.

You will not regret buying the ME trilogy. I don't know much about DA Origins. No one has even mentioned that one here at all.
Yeah I've been told that several times, I've never played any of them. I guess I dont really regret buying them at $5 each, just that now I'm tempted to get the DLC as well. Played some of Origins at a friends house a while back, it was great.

Ordered TLOU. My PS3 hasn't gotten a new game in months and I hear this is one of the premier exclusives for it. 

Note for everyone who bought AC IV on PS4 last week

Despite the 3/31/14 expiration date on the game insert for the exclusive gameplay (Aveline DLC), the code is still valid--I redeemed it online through the PSN store just before making this post.

I just thought I should let you guys know.

I can never get on those newegg deals. Seems like it's always limited stock anyway. Plus I stopped shopping there when people on SD kept reporting CC identity theft/fraud after purchasing from newegg.

SC finally dropped below $9.99 so it's all good. 

Can't decide if I want to pull the trigger on Lego marvel for Xbox one. What's the consensus on it? (I would be playing solo)
Lego Marvel is a ton of fun. Beat it on 360 and just rebought it for PS4 today thanks to this sale. A whole lot of content if you're a fan of the Marvel universe at all and it will not go under $20 for a long time. Extremely worth it.

I'm waiting for the PS4 version. One less game to add to my PS3 backlog, and I'll get the best version of the game when I grab it for PS4. Win-win.
Yeah same here. I had the game but never got around to playing it (due to my embarrassingly large backlog), so I ended up just selling my copy on ebay a few hours ago for $20. Now I'll just buy the best version for $40. :)

Yeah same here. I had the game but never got around to playing it (due to my embarrassingly large backlog), so I ended up just selling my copy on ebay a few hours ago for $20. Now I'll just buy the best version for $40. :)
PS4 version will retail at $60 though I believe? So you will be waiting a while to get it at $40. Not bad if you have that kind of backlog, but still worth mentioning.

New deals (6/5):

Tomb Raider (PS3/360) - $8.99

Deadpool (PS3/360) - $9.99

Diablo III (PS3/360) - $14.99

Zoo Tycoon (XB1) - $14.99

New deals (6/5):

Tomb Raider (PS3/360) - $8.99

Deadpool (PS3/360) - $9.99

Diablo III (PS3/360) - $14.99

Zoo Tycoon (XB1) - $14.99
Have the update ready to go, just waiting for the prices to go live.

Edit: Nvm.

It's getting harder and harder to wait for the PS4 version of Diablo III.

What's the word on Deadpool? It's $19.99 so feels like it should be $8.99 at most.

It's getting harder and harder to wait for the PS4 version of Diablo III.

What's the word on Deadpool? It's $19.99 so feels like it should be $8.99 at most.
It's now $9.99, that's the price i been waiting for to get it. Even though its repetitive, i'm just getting it because its Deadpool

For those on the fence for Deadpool, pick it up. The humor in the game alone is worth the price. Easy trophies/achievements and the story doesn't take long to finish so you could make most of your money back trading it in.

bread's done
Back