Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed Deadpool a lot.  It is just a fun game with great writing and top notch voice performances.  Worth it.  Now Diablo III is so tempting but I want it ALL.

Add Diablo III to the backlog or wait for cheaper or PS+?   I did just get paid for a project.  14.99.  crap...  I never buy expansions...  I bet Plus adds this next month....sigh...trigger pulled.

For those on the fence for Deadpool, pick it up. The humor in the game alone is worth the price. Easy trophies/achievements and the story doesn't take long to finish so you could make most of your money back trading it in.
I 100% agree with this. Even though Nolan North seems to be in every game, this was a stand-out performance - laugh out loud funny.

Anyone have thoughts on Zoo Tycoon? Close to wrapping up Watch Dogs, and $15 is pretty tempting.
I just caved and bought it. I read a lot of reviews on Amazon and Gamefly that indicate it's not great for adults, but good for children. I bought it for my kids basically. Most professional reviews complained about the menus, but most user reviews just complain about the limitations of the zoo size and amount of animal types.

I just caved and bought it. I read a lot of reviews on Amazon and Gamefly that indicate it's not great for adults, but good for children. I bought it for my kids basically. Most professional reviews complained about the menus, but most user reviews just complain about the limitations of the zoo size and amount of animal types.
I'm definitely interested in this game, but after hearing about the tedious menus I decided to save my $15. I'll definitely pick the game up in a few years when it's very very very very cheap. I guess after studying management for years in college and practicing management at work, the idea of coming home and playing a management simulator doesn't sound extremely appealing. I would have loved the heck out of this game as a kid though.

For those on the fence for Deadpool, pick it up. The humor in the game alone is worth the price. Easy trophies/achievements and the story doesn't take long to finish so you could make most of your money back trading it in.
You sold me on the game..watched a youtube clip and game looks pretty damn funny

Good thing I checked before ordering Deadpool...
I still have a copy. I thought I traded it in already without finishing it.

..and hopefully you guys get the earlier release of Diablo. The one that comes with the code for the Infernal Helm.
Playing through that now, and it's pretty good.

Didn't care much about Deadpool at first. For $10, out of print, easy achievements, and funny. Good enough in my book. Ordered. :)

Picked up Deadpool.  After not buying a single game from Gamefly in at least a year I've bought 3 in the past week from them.  Glad to see some great daily deals popping up again.

Goddamn Gamefly! I am trying to not buy more games!

Gamefly got over 65 bucks from me last week for some Assassin's Creed 4 and CoD Ghosts to trade into Gamestop, 1 Assassin's Creed to keep, and now I might as well buy Deadpool.

TAKE MY MONEY DAMMIT!

Snagged DeadPool for $4 after coupon.  This game is going to be super rare and hard to find.

Then again, aren't most less famous older last gen games now technically "out of print"?  I guess being pulled from digital though will add to value down the road though.

i forgot what i sold my god of war for, i never beat it. might have gotten a good price at target or best buy. not sure if i should rebuy at this price.

Lightning Returns is destined for sub $10 prices soon.  I'm a casual Final Fantasy fan who didn't think this game was much fun, but if you're interested because of the FF title, hold off CAGS.

Lightning Returns is destined for sub $10 prices soon. I'm a casual Final Fantasy fan who didn't think this game was much fun, but if you're interested because of the FF title, hold off CAGS.
I'm still working on FFXIII-2, so I'm in no hurry. I can definitely see it dropping to the $10-$15 range before too long.

bread's done
Back