Max Payne 3 (360)

$9.99
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, 360)
Metro: Last Light (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360)
Young Justice: Legacy (PS3)

$12.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3, 360)
Battlefield 4 (PS3, 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, 360)
Diablo III (360)
Ducktales Remastered (PS3, 360)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3, 360)
NCAA Football 14 (360)
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360)
Payday 2 (PS3, 360)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Saints Row IV (PS3)
The Walking Dead (360)
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360)

$14.99
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (360)
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3)
Just Dance 2014 (360)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Rayman Legends (360)
XCOM: Enemy Within (360)

$17.99
Dragon's Crown (PS3)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Knack (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3, 360)
Need for Speed Rivals (360)
Ryse: Son of Rome (XB1)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Thief (PS3, 360)
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)
Zoo Tycoon (360)

$19.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (XB1)
Dead Rising 3 (XB1)
Fable Anniversary (360)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)
Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, XB1)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3)
Thief (PS4, XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
New deals added to OP--AC IV and BF4 for $12.99 (last-gen only), BF4 and Forza 5 on XB1 for $24.99, Yaiba for $14.99. Pretty meh, IMO.

The OP will have to edit the thread title, as I couldn't see an option to change it while editing the OP.

Ninja Gaiden Z came out!? I remember playing it at E3 last year and then I NEVER heard of it again. I assumed it was cancelled or something. Go figure. 

Is it any good? I've been looking to pick it up. Which system is preferred?
If you can't get enough hack and slash maybe...but seeing how fast it's dropping it should be $9.99 or less soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpj_q4C0smo

I was about to go to Walmart today to get Black Flag for $18. Glad I decided to wait another day, Gamefly used are usually like new anyway. Can't beat this price.

I was about to go to Walmart today to get Black Flag for $18. Glad I decided to wait another day, Gamefly used are usually like new anyway. Can't beat this price.
Assassin's Creed games will always reach $10. This is a fact I know like the fact that I am poor.

TooPoor can say for certain, but the PS3 version apparently has really bad screen-tearing. The PS4 version is supposedly far superior.
Spot on. Had the ps3 and Wii u versions but the screen tearing was pretty bad. Have the ps4 version and it's a much more pleasant experience.

I've been interested in Yaiba: NGZ since it came out. It probably will go down to 10 with how fast it dropped, but 14 after tax and my gf discount is close enough for me to bite. Thanks OP

TooPoor can say for certain, but the PS3 version apparently has really bad screen-tearing. The PS4 version is supposedly far superior.
Yep. Do *NOT* buy the PS3 version. I further made the mistake of playing PS3 Black Flag after GTA V, the contrast just made Black Flag unbearable.

I really wanna buy battlefield 4, but i heard theres still quite a few problems..
I've had it on ps4 since launch. Still doesn't work right for me. The campaign seems cool...but after it resetting my data 3 times I gave up. They still don't know how to fix that, it's sad actually.

I've never bought Xbox 360 games from GameFly, in what condition do the discs come? are they all scratched up?

Oh, I was about to say. I thought ACIV was for next gen. I was going to be upset that it lowered that quick from last sale. I know it will get lowered eventually, but not that fast. Lol.

I really wanna buy battlefield 4, but i heard theres still quite a few problems..
I gave it a straight 20 hours when it was a free full trial for Plus last week. I loved the campaign. I didn't run into any resetting of my progress, so I'm not sure what the poster above is referring to.

As for the multiplayer, it was a mess. Everything is just so sluggish, and it all adds up. The mini map doesn't seem to showing correctly, leaving me thinking the enemy is right in front of me when, in fact, he's in the next building. The sound effect is off, so if you are being shot at or hit by bullets, you'll be dead by the time you hear the bullets hitting you. So you just can't evade them. Reviving someone takes a full second before you'll hear that zap from the defibrillator. There a bunch of things wrong with it. Shoot. BF3 is a much better experience, so just go back to that one. The BF4 does have cool maps, though. I was hoping that DICE would have fixed BF4 by now, but I guess they keep concentrating on putting out more DLCs than fixing the main game.

I've never bought Xbox 360 games from GameFly, in what condition do the discs come? are they all scratched up?
I've probably purchased 20 360 games and 4 X1 games from Gamefly (on top of probably a total of 9 months of rental games) and I've only had an issue with a disc once. More often than not, the disc, case, manual, etc come flawless.

I've probably purchased 20 360 games and 4 X1 games from Gamefly (on top of probably a total of 9 months of rental games) and I've only had an issue with a disc once. More often than not, the disc, case, manual, etc come flawless.
I disagree with this partially. My Xbox 360 games often (not always) have a lot of scratches but are playable. The scratches are no worse than i've seen from places like Gamestop. PS3 games have been near flawless. Either way, I wouldn't discourage anyone from buying used at Gamefly.

Gamefly, please put Wii U games on sale.

- Luxuria

Edit: Damn, that TLoU price.

Grabbed Splinter Cell :ps3:. Now to play the trilogy and Double Agent first.  :joystick: Sorry it took a few updating the OP, I got interrupted.

I'm surprised people think Splinter Cell BL is that great a deal at $8.99.

I paid $9.99 on Newegg for a new copy with no tax and back then people didn't seem that bothered.

Also, dem scratched up three fiddy games, amirite ?

I paid $9.99 on Newegg for a new copy with no tax and back then people didn't seem that bothered.

CA gets taxed on Newegg anyways. And by saving a dollar, I can get a BK for lunch.

It's a great deal.

Edit: In all seriousness, it's a great game. I highly recommend it and I'm not even a die-hard SC fan.

It's not compared to the Newegg deal, but I haven't had great luck getting in on their deals lately. I'm sure many others are in the same boat. Missed SR IV and Into the Nexus as well as Splinter Cell when they had them cheap.

bread's done
Back