Metro: Last Light $12.99
NASCAR the Game: Inside Line $12.99
Remember Me $12.99
Tomb Raider $12.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $14.99
Saints Row IV $14.99
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I like physical copies but yeah, I probably should buy that. Would save me a lot of money.
It boggles my mind how many PS3 owners don't have PS+. Each game only comes out to $1 if you pay full price for your year - if you pay $30 like on Black Friday, it's roughly 50 cents per game. Yeah, who doesn't like physical copies? But you're really going to say no to almost free games?

It boggles my mind how many PS3 owners don't have PS+. Each game only comes out to $1 if you pay full price for your year - if you pay $30 like on Black Friday, it's roughly 50 cents per game. Yeah, who doesn't like physical copies? But you're really going to say no to almost free games?
It's not that I don't like the idea, but in my case I would probably end up buying the physical copy later anyways so I could have it in my collection. Still considering a sub though, my slim is a few years old now and it'd be great to have just for the cloud saves.

If I hadn't just ordered the Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition, I'd be all over re-buying Far Cry 3.

Don't forget the PS Plus discounts, online backups, and other features. It looks like there are 6 PS3 games listed in this Gamefly sale that have been free on PS Plus over the past few months. Those six games total as much or more than a PS Plus subscription.

Ayesha at $20. Y/N? Guide me, CAGs.
Definitely yes. Bought it for 30 dollars new a couple months after it came out and thoroughly enjoyed it. God-tier soundtrack too.

May even pick up Escha and Logy in a few weeks since Ayesha was so refreshing.

Ahhh, guess I'll wait for $10 on Metro. Tempted on Deadly Premonition as well, it's taken forever to drop. I see some of you saying it's out of print; I hate buying digital when there is the option for a physical copy, but that's always there if it gets too hard too find.
If you liked 2033 you'll like the newest addition. I bought it for $13 the last sale and traded it in for more than cost after completing it in under 10hrs. Worth $13. Trade in is probably $8-10 now...

If you liked 2033 you'll like the newest addition. I bought it for $13 the last sale and traded it in for more than cost after completing it in under 10hrs. Worth $13. Trade in is probably $8-10 now...
Missed 2033 on account of only having a PS3 :/

Ayesha at $20. Y/N? Guide me, CAGs.
If your thinking about it, then grab it. Every Atelier game has not hit lower than $20. I cannot comment on the game itself but I do know what these games go for and $20 is probably the cheapest you will see it. I know this because I have a few in the backlog, lol.

If your thinking about it, then grab it. Every Atelier game has not hit lower than $20. I cannot comment on the game itself but I do know what these games go for and $20 is probably the cheapest you will see it. I know this because I have a few in the backlog, lol.
I was mostly asking because it wasn't a NISA release like the others. Otherwise I would've bought it when I saw it for $30. Not 100% on how well Koei games hold value.

Oh well, bit on it thanks to all y'alls advice (you too bshirk, since I'm a fan of how the series plays).

Just signed up for a trial membership to get some titles that are no longer available to buy outright. So how does this work, if I decide to "keep" a title after I rented it, do I then have to pay the shipping cost for the case and manual afterwards? That would be pretty lame since they offer free shipping to non-members when you buy used stuff! 

Just signed up for a trial membership to get some titles that are no longer available to buy outright. So how does this work, if I decide to "keep" a title after I rented it, do I then have to pay the shipping cost for the case and manual afterwards? That would be pretty lame since they offer free shipping to non-members when you buy used stuff!
I don't think you have to pay for the shipping on that. at least I don't remember paying for it.

No shipping is free for that.

:ps3: Far Cry 3 is back in stock. Really not sure if I want to spend $10 to stick it in my backlog when I've waited this long.
Sometime when I wanted something I waited too long then I lost interest in it. I may not be interested at the moment, but when the deal is over, I regret not getting the deal especially I have to wait for another deal. So do it while it still a good deal for you and if the game is what you really want from the beginning.

Sometime when I wanted something I waited too long then I lost interest in it. I may not be interested at the moment, but when the deal is over, I regret not getting the deal especially I have to wait for another deal. So do it while it still a good deal for you and if the game is what you really want from the beginning.
That's how it always goes but this isn't the first time it's gone $10 used from them. I just keep waiting for the new to hit that price somewhere which it's been very stubborn about.

bread's done
Back