Metro: Last Light $12.99
NASCAR the Game: Inside Line $12.99
Remember Me $12.99
Tomb Raider $12.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops II $14.99
Saints Row IV $14.99
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how it always goes but this isn't the first time it's gone $10 used from them. I just keep waiting for the new to hit that price somewhere which it's been very stubborn about.
haha. right. it's kinda like gambling. Sometime the price goes up, sometime the price goes down. The deals comes and goes. You win some deals and you lose some deals. In the end we all lose our money and the house, GF, wins.

Holy cow that's an awesome deal on Blops II!  Had to bite.  Granted I'm still stuck trying to finish the SP campaign of COD 3 (yes 3! only finished 2) but I've been buying every COD game religiously on discount when it hits $15 or less FOR SOME AWFUL REASON.  Must be the CAGaholic in me?

Holy cow that's an awesome deal on Blops II! Had to bite. Granted I'm still stuck trying to finish the SP campaign of COD 3 (yes 3! only finished 2) but I've been buying every COD game religiously on discount when it hits $15 or less FOR SOME AWFUL REASON. Must be the CAGaholic in me?
Many of us on CAG are CAGaholic. I have all the Assassin's Creed except 4th one and I'm waiting for it to drop to $10 on GF. That's my price point now. I'm still playing AC 2. I only finished 1. But I'm gonna continue buying it bc I'm CAGaholic. :) :(

That's how it always goes but this isn't the first time it's gone $10 used from them. I just keep waiting for the new to hit that price somewhere which it's been very stubborn about.
I used to do this, but now, when something I want hits $10 on Gamefly I snap it up. You're probably not going to get it cheaper than $9.99 in the near future and you know it's going to come complete and with free shipping. I only order PS3 though so that the odds of it not working on arrival are significantly less.

Is gear of war judgement worth $9? I heard that 360 disc may have more chips that ps3. WIll it affect the gameplay?

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

dragon's crown

army of two

any recommendations on these games?
Dragon's Crown is an awesome side scrolling beat-em-up. It's a mix of Golden Axe and Diablo 2 with all the random loot you get. Very fun game both couch co-op or drop in-out online (PS Vita and PS3 players can play together).

Very fun game imo. Art style is like Odin Sphere (PS2) and Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii, and PS Vita remake), since they made those games too.

Is gear of war judgement worth $9? I heard that 360 disc may have more chips that ps3. WIll it affect the gameplay?
IMO, hell yeah. Gears Judgment is a lot of fun and, although it's not nearly as polished as Gears 3, it's awesome in its own right.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

dragon's crown

army of two

any recommendations on these games?
Army of Two is awesome. Although the playable characters aren't Salem or Rios, it's still a really fun shooter. The customization is unbelievable.

Won't affect gameplay. But last two Judgement I got were both scratched. Had to return them both. I finally broke down and bought a used copy from GS, at least I could get a clean disc that way.

I buy PS3 only from GF unless it's 360 exclusives.

Even if they were giving you the $9 to keep it, its still not worth it. Piece of shit of a game.
if you're not planning on playing multiplayer vs, its not so bad, I think a lot of the flak came from that aspect. I JUST finished the campaign and can say it was worth the $9, if you like the gears series. Not that different gameplay wise, biggest change I felt was 2 weapons only WTF. but some elements were pretty fun, the tower defense woven into a few levels, seemed like the enemies were more offensive maybe? I would say it's not exactly up to par with what you want another gears game to be, due to the different developer no doubt; but it was enjoyable for the price. my 2 cents.

Got Adventure Time and Angry Birds for PS3...I have Adventure Time already, the collectors edition, but I really want the trophies. I think Angry Birds will help me kill some time, and last I checked it was like $40 @ Gamestop. Haven't played it yet. Missed God of War :C Thanks OP! 

Edit: Oh shit are these complete? Like, OG box included? I think they always have been but I can't remember. I'm wicked picky...

Won't affect gameplay. But last two Judgement I got were both scratched. Had to return them both. I finally broke down and bought a used copy from GS, at least I could get a clean disc that way.

I buy PS3 only from GF unless it's 360 exclusives.
I see. Had you ever tried to put the scratched disc inside your 360? IT didn't have any problems.
Right? This game is 360 exclusive. Actually, I never played Gear of W before.

Never ordered from gamefly before, questions:

1. Do you usually get the manual/case?

2. Will it be in good condition?

3. How does buying work? I only seen an option to rent. Do I have to rent & keep it?

Never ordered from gamefly before, questions:

1. Do you usually get the manual/case?

2. Will it be in good condition?

3. How does buying work? I only seen an option to rent. Do I have to rent & keep it?
1. Yes every used game they sell comes with the complete manual/case and if there is a download code with the game, that's included as well (typically unused), which is awesome for cross buy Vita/PS3 games. The manuals/cases are in mint condition since they never actually send the case/manual with the rentals when people rent the games.

2. Condition varries. Every game i've ever bought from Gamefly has worked flawlessly. A lot of people recommend getting PS3 games since Blu Rays seem to be able to take more of a beating. Usually it's just minor markings on the outer rim of the disc. Again i've never gotten a game that hasn't worked but other's will say differently. Regardless, Gamefly has a good return policy so if it doesn't work, you can send it back.

3. If it says "Keep It", then it means the games sold out. Any in stock used games will have a 2nd option to "Buy".

PS. Damn I missed the sale so far. Really want MGR and Deadly Premonition

100% get case, manual, and dlc code/online pass if the game has one. They only send out the disc to renters and keep case for when they sell the game.

Condition of the disc (case should be mint) varies. PS3 games usually are not scratched in any way.

If there is no buy option, only rent, that means it is out of stock, for now. It may come back in stock or not.

if you're not planning on playing multiplayer vs, its not so bad, I think a lot of the flak came from that aspect. I JUST finished the campaign and can say it was worth the $9, if you like the gears series. Not that different gameplay wise, biggest change I felt was 2 weapons only WTF. but some elements were pretty fun, the tower defense woven into a few levels, seemed like the enemies were more offensive maybe? I would say it's not exactly up to par with what you want another gears game to be, due to the different developer no doubt; but it was enjoyable for the price. my 2 cents.
The campaign wasn't too bad. Maybe worth $5. But I get Gears for the MP. And the MP is god awful.

What do u guys think about Lost Planet 3.??  Do i need to play previous games to understand the story.?? I'd like to buy it,but I get that feeling that it will be free on PS Plus very soon just like "Remember me" & DMC.

so am I the only one that when clicking on the Dragon's crown link in the OP it comes up with nothing, and then searching on the site it shows nothing?

shows up on the mobile app search...

so am I the only one that when clicking on the Dragon's crown link in the OP it comes up with nothing, and then searching on the site it shows nothing?

shows up on the mobile app search...
Why do you want it? Your just going to throw it in a lowball later. =P

Why do you want it? Your just going to throw it in a lowball later. =P
weeelllllll, that would be like "paying it forward" or something!

your right, I am an elitist snob whom won't even turn on my PS3 because the HDMI output died and I refuse to damage my eyes

What do u guys think about Lost Planet 3.?? Do i need to play previous games to understand the story.?? I'd like to buy it,but I get that feeling that it will be free on PS Plus very soon just like "Remember me" & DMC.
Lost Planet 3 is a prequel so no understanding of the other games are required. The game's heart is in the right place,but the game just comes off as really bland. It really deserved a better developer since the story is actually pretty good,but the gameplay is just so bland and does nothing new at all.

Lost Planet 3 is a prequel so no understanding of the other games are required. The game's heart is in the right place,but the game just comes off as really bland. It really deserved a better developer since the story is actually pretty good,but the gameplay is just so bland and does nothing new at all.
Thanks.. looks like i should buy this just for the story.

Also How is Lost planet 1 & 2 .. are they worth Buying new.

Amazon got Lost planet 1 for around 15$ & 2 around 10$ brand new. I heard there are Coop also. But i mainly play Solo coz i dont have any friends who play on PS3. most of them are PC players.

Has anyone played hit man: absolute? Worth my $8? Need to play the others first to understand the game or should be ok?
You can play it without playing the others, but it's not a very good game. I'd hold out for a sale on the HD Collection for the better Hitman games.

Regarding slip covers, outer cover sleeve and such. I remember ordering The Amazing spiderman in the past. The first time they didn't send the cardboard box. I bought it the 2nd time the price dropped, strangly it came with the outer cover. It's either a hit or miss

Ordered The Bereu recently and that came with slip cover too.

Thanks.. looks like i should buy this just for the story.

Also How is Lost planet 1 & 2 .. are they worth Buying new.

Amazon got Lost planet 1 for around 15$ & 2 around 10$ brand new. I heard there are Coop also. But i mainly play Solo coz i dont have any friends who play on PS3. most of them are PC players.
If you just play solo you might like Lost Planet 1. The best game in the LP series is E.X. Troopers, but you can only play it in Japanese, so you might not be up for that.

Does anybody know how long the free shipping takes? I ordered X-Com at least 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it.
I had stuff take 5 business days even though the shipping address says Pennsylvania and I live in NJ. They probably take 3 days to do the ceremonial disc edge scratching.

Few games from PS3 are back in stock. Bioshock, DMC, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3...(still waiting for God of War to be back).

Bioshock Infinite is back on Xbox 360 as well! Ordered one after returning the one I ordered from AWD (wasn't in "like new" condition). I've had mixed luck with the condition of the discs from gamefly (cases and manuals are mint) but at least it's $5 cheaper than what I paid amazon

Does anybody know how long the free shipping takes? I ordered X-Com at least 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it.
I ordered Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance when it was either $12.99 or $14.99 just before Thanksgiving. It came last week. But that is the only time I have ever had an order take that long and probably just got lost in the Holiday shipping shuffle for a long time as they did ship it 2 weeks after I purchased.

I ordered Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance when it was either $12.99 or $14.99 just before Thanksgiving. It came last week. But that is the only time I have ever had an order take that long and probably just got lost in the Holiday shipping shuffle for a long time as they did ship it 2 weeks after I purchased.
It took 3 months?!?! They should've given you a full refund.

Pro-tip (though I don't buy from GF anymore): if you place an order that includes 2 or more games, they will send it via 2-day priority mail. In the past, I would just pick a random game that I knew I could trade back in for the same or slightly higher value just to get this faster and more reliable shipping option.

I snagged The Bureau and Killer is Dead.  Hoping the Killer is the original release with the deluxe box but I won't be upset if it isn't.

bread's done
Back