Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

Sheesh - you'd think after years of wallpaper technology they wouldn't use images with so much clutter that you can't find your desktop icons. Lame.

[quote name='amphigorey']Sheesh - you'd think after years of wallpaper technology they wouldn't use images with so much clutter that you can't find your desktop icons. Lame.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

i won 2 160 codes but i was making yahoo and mail.com accounts but now they dont let me create anymore. anyone know a better faster email provider for making many accounts such with same names followed by increasing numbers like poop1-poop50,etc????

[quote name='zanbeak']i won 2 160 codes but i was making yahoo and mail.com accounts but now they dont let me create anymore. anyone know a better faster email provider for making many accounts such with same names followed by increasing numbers like poop1-poop50,etc????[/QUOTE]

And this is why no one wins anything becauses of stupid fucks like this jackoff.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']I got a month of Gold :D

...too bad I don't have a 360 :/[/QUOTE]

Care to hook up a fellow CAG? I already private messaged you. My gold runs out on 12/9 and I may get a new card for Christmas, but it would suck to have to go that two weeks with no online play.

[quote name='finsfan0210']And this is why no one wins anything becauses of stupid fucks like this jackoff.[/QUOTE]
d177f3a95c132744.gif.gif

Guess I should have added this "clap"
81793227.gif

[quote name='finsfan0210']And this is why no one wins anything becauses of stupid fucks like this jackoff.[/QUOTE]

you are such a dumb fuck . this is the ONLY way to play these SCAMS and WIN something. EVERYONE here and on Slickdeals does it except stupids like you. period.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You could always go back to SD, we wouldnt mind[/QUOTE]

I could tell he was from SD based on his post, even before he admitted it. :lol:

So I tried twelve times and got...twelve wallpapers. :/

Anyway for those who want to, you can use the site disposeamail.com to make infinite emails really quickly. Just jot down the email you use that wins (if one does) and keep checking it.

EDIT: Just tried two more times for kicks and won a 1 month XBL membership on the second try. Here's hoping it actually gets delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zanbeak']you are such a dumb fuck . this is the ONLY way to play these SCAMS and WIN something. EVERYONE here and on Slickdeals does it except stupids like you. period.[/QUOTE]

Haha stupids. Love the irony.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='exileinoblivion']so when you guys do multiples do you use fake addresses and phone numbers?[/QUOTE]

Google disposeamail. It's super easy and you don't even have to register. Just be sure to write down which email address wins. It's kind of hard to explain how it works, so just visit their site.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Google disposeamail. It's super easy and you don't even have to register. Just be sure to write down which email address wins. It's kind of hard to explain how it works, so just visit their site.[/QUOTE]
i tried using it but i don't get how you use it. will it keep track of the emails the email address recieves? because as a test i used my normal email and emailed something to it but it didn't receive anything.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Google disposeamail. It's super easy and you don't even have to register. Just be sure to write down which email address wins. It's kind of hard to explain how it works, so just visit their site.[/QUOTE]

I mean for the actual contest page, where it has you register your name, phone # and everything.

of course you enter bogus info if u are doin multiple bogus emails. remember the winnning emails, i already won 2 160 codes and 2 xbl months. this contest actually works unlike the stupid uncharted 3 scam where i won NOTHING.

5 pages in and no one complained this thread was posted in the wrong section??

Nevertheless...

4 tries today, 4 of the same Wallpaper. Yay.

[quote name='hypertails02']5 pages in and no one complained this thread was posted in the wrong section??

Nevertheless...

4 tries today, 4 of the same Wallpaper. Yay.[/QUOTE]
The only person that ever bitched about threads like these has been banned.

[quote name='Silence4520']do you enter your real address or fake?[/QUOTE]

As it has been mentioned earlier in the thread, you can enter whatever info you want. All of the info (aside from email obviously) can be fake including phone number, address, name, etc.

Well I won 2x 160 point cards with disposeamail accounts, let's see if they show up. I'll try more tomorrow. I'm hoping to win some xbox live months since I get rewards points for them.

[quote name='Mexico619']i tried using it but i don't get how you use it. will it keep track of the emails the email address recieves? because as a test i used my normal email and emailed something to it but it didn't receive anything.[/QUOTE]

Just put in the address you made up in the bar (Ex: If your email was [email protected], you would put apples in the bar) and BAM! you have access to the inbox for that particular email address.

Just curious, how are folks getting to use the code multiple times w/ the same email? I tried clearing cookies/history etc, but would get an error code.

[quote name='Brother Daz']The only person that ever bitched about threads like these has been banned.[/QUOTE]
Haha, it looked like to me the CAG Flaming Dept. fell asleep on the job. I was waiting for the militia of CAGs who sacrifice their time on the front lines for an unnecessarily dramatic backlash of trolling & flaming against fellow CAGs with good intentions.

Good luck in winning everyone! (And as for you guys that won XBL points/months...you lucky bastards!)

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Just curious, how are folks getting to use the code multiple times w/ the same email? I tried clearing cookies/history etc, but would get an error code.[/QUOTE]

We aren't. You just use one email for two spins, then enter a new one for two spins, then another new one, and so forth. Go to disposeamail.com to streamline the process, as you can get access to your own email inbox without having to create a new email account.

bread's done
Back