Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

Hrm, I havent done the sweepstakes yet today. But did the previous 2 days. Today its telling me that I already entered max number of times today. Anyone else having trouble?

Just tried, got a wallpaper and 160 points. ^^ As tempting as it is to use the many other e-mails in my possession, I'm kinda hoping I actually get lucky enough to win a grand prize, and I'm pretty sure if I do, I'd rather not risk getting disqualified over entering with other e-mails. But we'll see. I was originally concerned that they'd only give the MSP points to your live account connected with the e-mail you used, but I suppose that doesn't make sense. Chances are it'll be a 25-digit code e-mailed to you, but what if one XBL account uses codes from multiple e-mails?

After 46 wallpapers for the last 3 days, I finally won 160 MSP.

I seriously thought everyone who claimed that won anything other than wallpapers was BSing.

How are so many people getting gift cards? Are you using multiple emails? All I've got so far is tons of wallpapers, usually the same 2 or 3.

[quote name='giantqtipz']i got 160 MS points.. but no email.. how do i redeem it? sorry if its mentioned before[/QUOTE]

As it has been mentioned in the past, you will need to wait roughly 30 days after you win for the prize to be sent out (I assume via email).

has anyone done this gamestop contest game for Black ops or Modern Warfare 2? did you win anything and did they actually email you anything? or are they just Lying and wont email any codes? what did they do for BO or MW2?

If I don't win anything else tomorrow I think I'm done with this. It's starting to feel like too much work for a shitty payoff even when I do win. I've won twice with probably over 100 tries and after all this gamestop, I doubt we will ever even see these prizes.

[quote name='jooanyenna']After 46 wallpapers for the last 3 days, I finally won 160 MSP.

I seriously thought everyone who claimed that won anything other than wallpapers was BSing.[/QUOTE]

I call BS.

Trying to make us do this for 46 times. The nerve.

;)

I wonder why people who do not have an Xbox still play the contest? In hopes of getting a Gamestop GC I suppose?

In any case, at least it should lead to some nice donations to this forum. :)

[quote name='NipPicker']i got a 160 mS point but i dont play with my xbox anymore[/QUOTE]

Can I have? :lol:

P.S. Guys, this is not a begging thread. I don't want to rain on the parade but this is basically a thread to discuss what people won + ask any questions. If you want to ask for somebody else's prize (that they cannot even get for another 30 days, remember that), please PM them.

20 tries, 20 wallpapers.

same shit happened with the sony subway thing and the uncharted subway thing, for a week straight i did it 20 times a day and never won anything :bomb:

Not sure how many times I've played got 1 160 points thing and a bunch of crappy wallpapers. I'd rather be told I lost than get crappy COD wallpapers though.

can someone please give me any unwanted microsoft points or gamestop giftcards from this? ive tried 50 times and havent won zilch. im willing to give a mortal kombat online pass and toysrus mortal kombat dlc...

[quote name='zanbeak']has anyone done this gamestop contest game for Black ops or Modern Warfare 2? did you win anything and did they actually email you anything? or are they just Lying and wont email any codes? what did they do for BO or MW2?[/QUOTE]

I remember this from last year and I won and received nothing. I wouldnt count on getting anything this time either (well maybe if the info is correct and you really preordered).

[quote name='yankeessuck']I remember this from last year and I won and received nothing. I wouldnt count on getting anything this time either (well maybe if the info is correct and you really preordered).[/QUOTE]

well i guess there's no point to play this anymore. Gamestop sucks.

[quote name='yankeessuck']I remember this from last year and I won and received nothing. I wouldnt count on getting anything this time either (well maybe if the info is correct and you really preordered).[/QUOTE]

I won one of the ps3 map packs from the black ops one last year, and received my code for it also.

[quote name='vashtheowner']I won one of the ps3 map packs from the black ops one last year, and received my code for it also.[/QUOTE]

Did you do multiple entries a day, or legitimately?
They may be checking IPs to see people doing 10+ entries a day or something.

Anyways, after a two day drought, today I went 2 for 36, both 160 MSP =)

[quote name='Artrigis']Did you do multiple entries a day, or legitimately?
They may be checking IPs to see people doing 10+ entries a day or something.

Anyways, after a two day drought, today I went 2 for 36, both 160 MSP =)[/QUOTE]
I only did it with 1 email a day.

Obviously the prizes are difficult to get, but there must be a big gap in chances of winning between the wallpaper and 160 MS points. Probably goes something like this is terms of chances to win:

Wallpaper

160 MS Points

$5 Gamestop Card

Anything else.

bread's done
Back