Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

5$ gift card today and 160 MS points.

Edit: something is definetly up. Won 2 more 160 spacebucks on my second entries for both emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something seems wrong with the contest today....I've been trying everyday with my 2 email accounts, trying twice each day with each account and won nothing but wallpaper, but today all 4 tries said I won a $5 giftcard. I can't be that lucky....
I guess I'll just wait and see if those emails come with directions on how to redeem. :whistle2:k

[quote name='victimsofadown']Yay I won 2 $GCs back to back. Proof you don't need to be a fucking hoarding asshole to win.[/QUOTE]

Stop hoarding the gift certificates! :lol:

Something has to be wrong with this contest lol. I won 6 160 MP in a row. And I clicked redeem and tried to play the same email after 2 tries and it wouldnt let me so it must have went through. I picked the trip for the second perk and the 100,000 MP for third if anyone was wondering.

I apparently won 160 ms points on all four tries. Seems odd that so many people are winning. I can't confirm because I haven't received any emails. How long do we typically have to wait for them to send the winner emails out? Or has no one received any yet?

Got 160msp on mine and my wife's email account today both times we entered. Wonder how long it is going to take for them to announce that we really didn't win today. Just one more bad mark for Gamestop.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']got 160 points 4 times in a row. Either im super lucky (pysche!) or the system is acting up and im not geting 640 points.[/QUOTE]

Same, something is up, OR they ran out of wallpaper! :)

Aw man, I knew it was too good to be true :(

Took a few weeks to get my giftcard from the Gears of war promotion, I'm guessing no giftcards afterall :cry:

I guess people winning something for a couple hours were too good to be true. GS probably won't even honor their error either knowing that company...:rofl:

Didn't win anything, never won anything. Sadface is sad...

Edit: I absolutely hate GameStop in every single way right now. Actually, I hate all instant win contests now. "Come click one button, fill out this info, and win!" No, no, no. I've seen people win this ten times, maybe twenty times. Please for the love of stupid odds, prevent people from winning more than a certain amount of times so us losers can get our $2. The least we deserve for spending ten minutes a day on this crap.

I wouldn't expect them to honor it... thanks to HOARDERS!!!

Sorry.. I hadn't expressed my hoarder hate for a few minutes.

At any rate: I don't expect them to honor it. Even if everyone only entered twice, with one email, which is very unlikely, we know of at least 20-40 people on CAG who figured it out. That's not including non-users and SDers who would've figured it out as well. Unless GS is out to give away potentially $10000's, and I doubt they are, we'll be getting an apology email tomorrow.

[quote name='zanbeak']Most people on this site are Non-Registered Lurkers and Registered Lurkers:

1. the majority of them really hate Gamestop
2. the majority of them would love to outsmart Gamestop
3. the majority of them can use this Contest Scam to do so
4. period

:applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Wow! A newbie who knows the entire community. I think I fall into the Non-Registered/Registered category.:roll:. Why the fuck are you here. You don't contribute to the community and speak as if you know who we are by labeling us. Your dumbass made the cardinal mistake when it comes to talking in open forums, "YOU BRAGGED AND RAN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SHADY PRACTICES". Everyone knows there are abusers when it comes to these contests and like you when they open their ignorant mouths in open forums you reap the rewards. Also your "3 points" from above ^^ are well known by the community and don't justify anything you have to say. Before responding in future forums I suggest you pause, step away from your keyboard and question those ignorant thoughts you were about to input.

zanbeak's response to the possibility of us not getting prizes due to previous contests not awarding them:
[quote name='zanbeak']well i guess there's no point to play this anymore. Gamestop sucks.[/QUOTE]

Guess it doesn't help the situation when douchebags do this:

[quote name='zanbeak']i won 2 160 codes but i was making yahoo and mail.com accounts but now they dont let me create anymore. anyone know a better faster email provider for making many accounts such with same names followed by increasing numbers like poop1-poop50,etc????[/QUOTE]

Love when ignorant newbies make my original point for me. I know where my vote is going for "Douchebaggery Act of the Year". zanbeak is "WINNING"

Last edited by a moderator:
160 MS points... hopefully more will come before it's over. Nothing like the last MW contest they ran, I got a butload of points and Live months.

finally won W00T , 160 POINTS BABY!!! man , i feel bad for bitching earlier bout not winning....come to think of it, maybe thats why my post is gone

[quote name='neudog']Wow! A newbie who knows the entire community. I think I fall into the Non-Registered/Registered category.:roll:. Why the fuck are you here. You don't contribute to the community and speak as if you know who we are by labeling us. Your dumbass made the cardinal mistake when it comes to talking in open forums, "YOU BRAGGED AND RAN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SHADY PRACTICES". Everyone knows there are abusers when it comes to these contests and like you when they open their ignorant mouths in open forums you reap the rewards. Also your "3 points" from above ^^ are well known by the community and don't justify anything you have to say. Before responding in future forums I suggest you pause, step away from your keyboard and question those ignorant thoughts you were about to input.

zanbeak's response to the possibility of us not getting prizes due to previous contests not awarding them:

Guess it doesn't help the situation when douchebags do this:

Love when ignorant newbies make my original point for me. I know where my vote is going for "Douchebaggery Act of the Year". zanbeak is "WINNING"[/QUOTE]

Calm. Down.

I think the reason I still haven't won jack shit in this contest is that I used code from the "Don't have a code" button and not the universal one in this thread. DAMN!!!

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think the reason I still haven't won jack shit in this contest is that I used code from the "Don't have a code" button and not the universal one in this thread. DAMN!!![/QUOTE]

I don't think that would be it. I did the same thing and the first thing I won was a microsoft point card and today I won a gamestop card. Don't get discouraged.

[quote name='4thHorseman']I don't think that would be it. I did the same thing and the first thing I won was a microsoft point card and today I won a gamestop card. Don't get discouraged.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the encouragement, maybe GameStop just hate me :cry::cry::cry:

Woot just won 1 month of gold!

k1rm10.jpg

bread's done
Back