Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

[quote name='zanbeak']you are such a dumb fuck . this is the ONLY way to play these SCAMS and WIN something. EVERYONE here and on Slickdeals does it except stupids like you. period.[/QUOTE]

Dude I won a free month of gold on my 1st try yesterday. So it seems to me like you are scamming Gamestop not the other way around (wow am I really defending Gamestop?). Such a dumb fuck go and suck on your mom's tit's you dumb fucking 12 year old boy who probobly only has 1 testicle.

Thanks for posting but I wonder if there will be a cross check between pre-orders and prizes. I doubt it but why the 30 day wait

[quote name='finsfan0210']Dude I won a free month of gold on my 1st try yesterday. So it seems to me like you are scamming Gamestop not the other way around (wow am I really defending Gamestop?). Such a dumb fuck go and suck on your mom's tit's you dumb fucking 12 year old boy who probobly only has 1 testicle.[/QUOTE]

God I hate the internet. Why do you get so angry over this? Calm down buddy, if you freak out over things like this over the internet, Id be concerned to see how you behave in the real world.

[quote name='zanbeak']i won 2 160 codes but i was making yahoo and mail.com accounts but now they dont let me create anymore. anyone know a better faster email provider for making many accounts such with same names followed by increasing numbers like poop1-poop50,etc????[/QUOTE]

Get out of here asshole. We don't need fucking newbs like you ruining a good community. Hope you get :hot:BANNED:hot:

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']tried all 5 of my emails again today and got 5 of the same wallpapers again. better luck tomorrow i suppose.[/QUOTE]

You can try each email twice, so you know

I only tried on my regular email, and it let me try twice.

Of course I got 2 wallpapers, but just the same... You can do 2 tries per day per email, and after 2 it will say you have no more tries.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']You can try each email twice, so you know

I only tried on my regular email, and it let me try twice.

Of course I got 2 wallpapers, but just the same... You can do 2 tries per day per email, and after 2 it will say you have no more tries.[/QUOTE]

went ahead and did that.... all wallpapers again, hahah. oh well. we get to try each day, sure to get something eventually.

I won 160 points on myfourth try! I never win anything like this! But it's only two dollars, wish I had any luck on the subway contest

[quote name='neudog']Get out of here asshole. We don't need fucking newbs like you ruining a good community. Hope you get :hot:BANNED:hot:[/QUOTE]

Moderator, read this persons message, he is calling people names like "asshole" or "newb". Punish him, otherwise people here will think its ok to curse at other people on these threads. Suspend or Ban him.

[quote name='zanbeak']Moderator, read this persons message, he is calling people names like "asshole" or "newb". Punish him, otherwise people here will think its ok to curse at other people on these threads. Suspend or Ban him.[/QUOTE]

*Checks join date* Haha.

I keep getting the error code message. I even tried getting a new code from the site and that didn't work either. Anyone else having this issue?

[quote name='zanbeak']Moderator, read this persons message, he is calling people names like "asshole" or "newb". Punish him, otherwise people here will think its ok to curse at other people on these threads. Suspend or Ban him.[/QUOTE]

Grow a pair and join the shenanigans

Hey buddy, why don't you stop being such an asshole/newb?

you want to know how people win 160 points or 1month xbl? use bogus info and make numerous accounts at hushmail with same name and increasing number, they allow u to create more accounts than others. like i said before i won 4 prizes using multiple emails. if you wanna win do that. if not, just keep collecting wallpapers......this is the only well-known widely-used STRATEGY for winning in these types of Scams, like this or the uncharted 3 one

[quote name='zanbeak']you want to know how people win 160 points or 1month xbl? use bogus info and make numerous accounts at hushmail with same name and increasing number, they allow u to create more accounts than others. like i said before i won 4 prizes using multiple emails. if you wanna win do that. if not, just keep collecting wallpapers......this is the only well-known widely-used STRATEGY for winning in these types of Scams, like this or the uncharted 3 one[/QUOTE]

Wow can this guy just get banned already?

IDK, he isn't doing anything "wrong" really or am I missing something? He's just using a cheap exploit to win prizes and while possibly morally questionable its not violating anything as far as this forum goes, correct?

Ugh, today I am 0 for 38 tries.. all wallpapers. The last couple days Ive been getting 1 in 10 wins, was hoping that would keep up.

The notion that "everybody" does this or that cheating is a legitimate "strategy" is pure ridiculousness.
Thats not the CAG I know and Love.

ColdBlood or Chronorayven or RogXue , BDavid or LouieDog and all the rest of the CAGers that I know win sweeps on the reg that dont cheat.

At the end of the day when its all said and done and were out of breath from arguing whats wrong and whats right and just ,I'll tell ya this: Good luck collecting a Grand Prize with your method bud ;)

[quote name='ItsAMeAMario']Thanks for posting. I hope I win more than just wallpapers.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Again, thanks for posting this.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']120 tries, 120 wallpapers. My sister however won a 1 month and 160 points in her first 10 tries =/[/QUOTE]

Holy shit and I thought I had bad luck. :lol:

Everyone is so lucky.... ive tried 16 times and i only win gamestop giftcards and live membership... i want wallpapers!!#-o

Most people on this site are Non-Registered Lurkers and Registered Lurkers:

1. the majority of them really hate Gamestop
2. the majority of them would love to outsmart Gamestop
3. the majority of them can use this Contest Scam to do so
4. period

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

i think it was on my 6th try, i got a picture of 160 points thingy and i was really happy. keep trying guys

[quote name='benartmao']Everyone is so lucky.... ive tried 16 times and i only win gamestop giftcards and live membership... i want wallpapers!!#-o[/QUOTE]

lol

Enlighten me. Are the $5 cards going to be e-mailed or are the cards going to be sent in the mail. I wouldn't mind knocking off a price for an online pre-order but if there getting my address through a promotion like this so they can send me spam as well as the $5 card then I don't wanna participate.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Enlighten me. Are the $5 cards going to be e-mailed or are the cards going to be sent in the mail. I wouldn't mind knocking off a price for an online pre-order but if there getting my address through a promotion like this so they can send me spam as well as the $5 card then I don't wanna participate.[/QUOTE]

I THINK they are going to have a code emailed to you, but I am not 100% certain. I guess we will have to wait and see how other people get their prizes, but I would be shocked to see them be sent in the mail.

As far as the spam goes, I think that is just a risk of the contest. You can uncheck the "tell me about new promotions, etc." box so that would help cut down on spam but there is a chance you get an email every week from Gamestop. The price of free I suppose. :rofl:

Yay for california gift card law! Any giftcard under $10 by law is redeemable for cash back. Want to head in there with 10 gift cards, get some money :)

it's probably going to be digital codes for $5 off an online purchase (and also most likely a purchase of a certain amount... $20+, or something like that)

just tried again today, 10 more wallpapers. blah

call me cindy because today's my lucky day. I finally own 160 points after getting hammered with wallpapers. Luckily it was on my main email. Now lets see if I can get live.

bread's done
Back