GameStop PUR Offers 11/10: SOTW $10 off a preowned game for 6,000 points, $50 extra TIV on X1/PS4 console trade-in

MetalSlugger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
New Steal of the Week for 11/10-11/16 is $10 off a preowned game for 6,000 points, valid 11/10-11/30:

Also, they are apparently adding in rotating $50 offers for PUR Pro members.  This month's special is $50 extra TIV on a X1/PS4 console trade-in through 11/30.  The offers show up in your Active Offers section on the PUR site/app.

Upcoming deals: n/a for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure you can buy as many as you have points to get. I used one today to get a few games and will be buying 1 maybe 2 more.
I thought I read somewhere that it will just spit the original coupon back and not give you a new code. If someone tries it let me know, It will probably give you a new coupon but just want to be sure.

Today I got Mario Party 9, Xenoblade, and x2 Metroid Trilogy. Ideally I would like Fire Emblem, and 3 Xenoblades. It seemed like a ton of stores had Fire Emblem in my state and now it is harder to find. I will probably get another coupon and get a ton of Xenoblades.

Updated the OP with the new deal.  Would've done it yesterday but my body cried "fuck IT" at 5pm and I passed out.  Missed the first good RAW in months, too.

What shit timing.  I sold my Vita for $120 just a couple of weeks ago on Craigslist.  I would have rather had the extra store credit through GS.  Oh well still made out well though because this was my AWD Vita glitch purchase from years ago so I still had a free rental on top of getting paid to play it. 

Was really examining this B2G2 to see if it made sense for me to buy some DS games w/PUR and this coupon (and bday if needed) and then trade them in towards COD:AW for the 30% bonus for maximum profit - but I really want to get some DS and Wii games, so I was hoping that I could do that and then purchase the games regularly after doing the above with the extra TIC, but looks like I'd be pretty much breaking even then or actually coming out short rather than just B2G2 and keeping them :(

I COULD do the above, buy 4 pokemon games with B2G2 & pur for ~$50+, trade in towards COD:AW for ~$104, then use ANOTHER coupon, to buy 4 games I cared about - seems like a legit way, plus would probably make some good points that way too.  What to do, what to do?

Was really examining this B2G2 to see if it made sense for me to buy some DS games w/PUR and this coupon (and bday if needed) and then trade them in towards COD:AW for the 30% bonus for maximum profit - but I really want to get some DS and Wii games, so I was hoping that I could do that and then purchase the games regularly after doing the above with the extra TIC, but looks like I'd be pretty much breaking even then or actually coming out short rather than just B2G2 and keeping them :(

I COULD do the above, buy 4 pokemon games with B2G2 & pur for ~$50+, trade in towards COD:AW for ~$104, then use ANOTHER coupon, to buy 4 games I cared about - seems like a legit way, plus would probably make some good points that way too. What to do, what to do?
Nice. I'm probably going to have to do that one or two times. Although it seems it would be closer to $65 than $50, that's about $40 free. Can't beat that.

I'm not using my $50 coupon. If anyone wants it they can have it free. PM me.

Edit: gone

If everyone didn't know Gamestop now actually prints out the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon on the receipt when you renew/buy the Pro Membership. Associate at Gamestop told me they just started printing them out on Sep 22, 2014. I was the first customer they actually had  the chance to try it. Used the coupon right then and there!

Man I am really considering the $160 for the Vita trade in.  I like my vita but that is a sweet deal and make getting a Xbox One or PS4 pretty tempting.

I was considering trading in my vita for the vitaTV because I only play it at the house most of the time anyways. I am not PUR so I didn't get the coupon but I would trade it for an extra $50.

If anyone has a spare Vita trade-in coupon, I would really appreciate it.

I was literally just looking up how much I would get for trading it in this morning, when I came across this thread. I am planning on getting a 2DS so this is perfect. I can't find my PUR card though and I never activated it since I only buy digital titles and had no need for it at the time.

Also, if asking this is against the rules, sorry. I made this account a while back and have only lurked since.

and for the B2G2 SOTW coupon, GS makes the 2 cheapest games free
Just for clarification, if you buy 5 games the games with the third and fourth highest value are free, so it is not necessarily the cheapest games.

(i.e. $49.99, 39.99, 34.99, 29.99, 4.99; the 34.99 & 29.99 games would be free, and the $49.99, 39.99 & 4.99 games are paid for.)

Also of note:

The B2B2 coupon only works on one set of four games, so if you buy 8 games you only get two free.

and......the manager at GS said that an upcoming "pro member value" next month will be "buy a new PS4 & receive The Last of Us Remastered digital download for free & 6 months of PS+ free"

I think I might do the $40 pokemon flip and then get a set of Mario party 9, xenoblade, Metroid and fire emblem to keep

Quick question. If I redeem a $25, $10, and $5 coupon to use on pokemon monopoly will the $10 and $5 be reusable? I've seen people mention it with the $50 and $25 coupons combined but not sure about the lower denominations

Is anyone interested in trading their SOTW b2g2 wii/ds coupon for my PUR b2g1 renewal coupon? PM if interested, thanks.

i dont get why someone would spend 13k to get the SOTW coupon to trade for a B2G1 coupon when they can spend 15k to renew PUR for a yr AND get a B2G1 coupon. 

Hm, after thinking about it, my offer does seem unreasonable. I'm not really sure what offer is reasonable but I can also add in PayPal in addition to the b2g1 coupon.

This weeks sotw is only a steal for gamestop. 30,000 points is too much for just $50 off a pre-owned newer gen console. 30K takes a while to stack up

Steal of the Week coupons for October

10/6 - 10/12 ($10 Off One Pre-Owned Game)

sotw_100614_banner.jpg

10/13 - 10/19 (15% Off Any One Pre-Owned Game)

sotw_101314_banner.jpg

10/20 - 10/26 (Buy 2 Pre-Owned Games Under $20 Get One Free)

sotw_102014_banner.jpg

10/27 - 11/02 ($20 Off One Pre-Owned Tablet)

sotw_102714_banner.jpg

PUR Pro Coupon for October 10/8 - 10/31 ($50 Off Any Pre-Owned Smartphone)

940x234_pur50smartphone.png

bread's done
Back