GameStop PUR Offers 11/10: SOTW $10 off a preowned game for 6,000 points, $50 extra TIV on X1/PS4 console trade-in

MetalSlugger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
New Steal of the Week for 11/10-11/16 is $10 off a preowned game for 6,000 points, valid 11/10-11/30:

Also, they are apparently adding in rotating $50 offers for PUR Pro members.  This month's special is $50 extra TIV on a X1/PS4 console trade-in through 11/30.  The offers show up in your Active Offers section on the PUR site/app.

Upcoming deals: n/a for now

Last edited by a moderator:
where i dont see any major ones
6500 for $10 is a better deal than the usual 8K. And I've already got plans for the B2G1 for $20 coupon. Getting $20 for 9K points is a great deal. Collectively that's $30 for 15.5K points. Not too bad getting nearly 2 cents/10pts.

EDIT: Of course I just turned 13K points into a $43 gain by buying and trading 4 copies of Pokemon Black :) I've been doing well with these sotw's lately.

How long does it take for coupons to show up in your account after you renew?  Renewed last week for the Vita Coupon but nothing is listed in my in-store offers.

I posted this in the Gamestop thread but I'll post it here as well.

Steal of the Week for the next 4 weeks.

Oct 6 - 12 - $10 off ONE Pre-Owned game - 6,500 Points

[attachment=8723:sotw_100614_banner.jpg]

Oct 13 - 19 - 15% off ONE Pre-Owned game - 4,500 Points

[attachment=8724:sotw_101314_banner.jpg]

Oct 20 - 26 - Buy 2 Pre-Owned Games Under $20 Get ONE Free - 9,000 Points

[attachment=8725:sotw_102014_banner.jpg]

Oct 27 - Nov 2 - $20 off ONE Pre-Owned Tablet - 5,000 Points

[attachment=8726:sotw_102714_banner.jpg]

How long does it take for coupons to show up in your account after you renew? Renewed last week for the Vita Coupon but nothing is listed in my in-store offers.
Damn, I just did the same thing hoping that I could go get an extra $50 for my Vita tonight. Any one out there have a Vita coupon they are willing to part ways with?

Aren't these coupons normally 7,500 points?

Not a big value, but I guess the points are "free".

When will they bring back the 'buy 6, save 40%'. By far my favorite promotion. I'd even spend pur points to get those.

so i renewed my PUR card and they printed me the VITA code...is it worth the $40 difference to get the new one or is it worth it to bail out now? i havent heard of anything good for the VITA, unless i missed something

What printed on my receipt was the buy 2 games and get 1 free. You are supposed to be able to sign into the power up rewards site and check your active offers for the vita coupon but it's not showing for me.

What printed on my receipt was the buy 2 games and get 1 free. You are supposed to be able to sign into the power up rewards site and check your active offers for the vita coupon but it's not showing for me.
Double check your receipt if you still have it. Both coupons should be in there.

I renewed my PUR in store with cash 2 days ago but only the B2G1 was on the receipt and nothing under in store offers. Is there a way to go back in and get my vita coupon?

Is there a way to buy more than of the steal of the week coupons?

Never mind. Got it to work.

FYI, i cashed in for one of the SOTW $10 coupons and it expires 11/30/14
I posted this in the Gamestop thread but I'll post it here as well.

Steal of the Week for the next 4 weeks.

Oct 6 - 12 - $10 off ONE Pre-Owned game - 6,500 Points

attachicon.gif
sotw_100614_banner.jpg

Oct 13 - 19 - 15% off ONE Pre-Owned game - 4,500 Points

attachicon.gif
sotw_101314_banner.jpg

Oct 20 - 26 - Buy 2 Pre-Owned Games Under $20 Get ONE Free - 9,000 Points

attachicon.gif
sotw_102014_banner.jpg

Oct 27 - Nov 2 - $20 off ONE Pre-Owned Tablet - 5,000 Points

attachicon.gif
sotw_102714_banner.jpg
Thanks, added to OP.

I renewed my PUR in store with cash 2 days ago but only the B2G1 was on the receipt and nothing under in store offers. Is there a way to go back in and get my vita coupon?
Is it listed under your Active Offers section on the website?

Got rid of mine with the coupon. I like the handheld but nothing comes out for it, except at a snails pace. Not bad being I bought it at a pawn store for 160 brand new. Got my money back (15 months later mind you). I didn't sell my games but I wouldn't to gamestop anyway. They are too cheap with the trade ins. If I hadn't I'd give one of you my coupon, sorry.   :beer:

Does anyone know if you can use multiples of the $10 off coupon? I know you can use the $25, $10, $5 coupons and it'll keep the $10 and $5 in the active offers, but I wasn't sure if it had to be a different denominations or not

Ok, I don't know much about Gamestop PUR coupons, so could someone clarify somethings for me.

Can you redeem multiple of the $10 off preowned games coupon (SOTW) and is there a trick to it, or you just go to your acount and keep issuing multiple coupons?

And second, can you use multiple coupons on the same preowned game (stack multiple SOTW $10 off coupons on one single game and transaction)?

Ok, I don't know much about Gamestop PUR coupons, so could someone clarify somethings for me.

Can you redeem multiple of the $10 off preowned games coupon (SOTW) and is there a trick to it, or you just go to your acount and keep issuing multiple coupons?

And second, can you use multiple coupons on the same preowned game (stack multiple SOTW $10 off coupons on one single game and transaction)?
first yea you can redeem multiple and 2nd no you can only use one of same coupon on same item

Updated OP with this week's deal, sorry for the delay.

Seems like kind of a bunk SOTW...you'd save what, $7.50ish at most?  How does it stack with other % off discounts?

Someone be a brave soul and try the SOTW, the 10% from the app, the birthday coupon, and PUR. I know my Gamestop never lets me get around the "one coupon per transaction" rule, no matter how nicely I ask.

Am I able to stack the B2G1 from signing up for PUR with any coupons?

OP updated, decent SOTW this week.  If you have 15,000 points you're probably better off buying a PUR renewal though since it comes with the same coupon as the SOTW.

bread's done
Back