GameStop PUR Offers 11/10: SOTW $10 off a preowned game for 6,000 points, $50 extra TIV on X1/PS4 console trade-in

MetalSlugger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
New Steal of the Week for 11/10-11/16 is $10 off a preowned game for 6,000 points, valid 11/10-11/30:

Also, they are apparently adding in rotating $50 offers for PUR Pro members.  This month's special is $50 extra TIV on a X1/PS4 console trade-in through 11/30.  The offers show up in your Active Offers section on the PUR site/app.

Upcoming deals: n/a for now

Last edited by a moderator:
OP updated, decent SOTW this week. If you have 15,000 points you're probably better off buying a PUR renewal though since it comes with the same coupon as the SOTW.
That one's much, much, much better since the SotW is only for <$20 games and the renewal coupon has no price limitations, plus you might get a second B2G1 coupon in your Active Offers to go with the coupon that prints on the receipt.

That one's much, much, much better since the SotW is only for <$20 games and the renewal coupon has no price limitations, plus you might get a second B2G1 coupon in your Active Offers to go with the coupon that prints on the receipt.
Wow, I didn't know that they gave you two B2G1s for renewing...might need to renew a little early then. :twisted:

Wow, I didn't know that they gave you two B2G1s for renewing...might need to renew a little early then. :twisted:
FYI, it's more of a glitch than anything else. I renewed on Thursday (I'm set through 2018 now, IIRC), got the B2G1 coupon on my receipt, and found another different B2G1 coupon in my Active Offers this morning.

You should check the Gamestop TIV thread more often--this has been discussed there recently. :shame:

Someone be a brave soul and try the SOTW, the 10% from the app, the birthday coupon, and PUR. I know my Gamestop never lets me get around the "one coupon per transaction" rule, no matter how nicely I ask.
It's not a "rule", I work at Gamestop and even if you enter 2 coupons it will do only 1 99% of the time and you'll just lose the other code for nothing.
But if you get a nice enough employee, like me ;), then we would return the most expensive B2G1 item and then use the other coupon on that.

I renewed on Thursday (I'm set through 2018 now, IIRC)
164211_10152089243445550_2017951461_n.jpg

It's not a "rule", I work at Gamestop and even if you enter 2 coupons it will do only 1 99% of the time and you'll just lose the other code for nothing.
Lolwut? CAGs almost always have success using more than one coupon. The system never denies it only jr. Detectives do.

But if you get a nice enough employee, like me ;), then we would return the most expensive B2G1 item and then use the other coupon on that.
lmao where have you been

coupons stack like almost all the times

Lolwut? CAGs almost always have success using more than one coupon. The system never denies it only jr. Detectives do.
On the old system yes it will go through sometimes, but on the new updated ones that we just got recently in my store, no it won't. At all.
It's such a mess now, we have to use hashtags to preorder games and stuff. I hate it so much.

FYI, it's more of a glitch than anything else. I renewed on Thursday (I'm set through 2018 now, IIRC), got the B2G1 coupon on my receipt, and found another different B2G1 coupon in my Active Offers this morning.

You should check the Gamestop TIV thread more often--this has been discussed there recently. :shame:
I don't do trade-ins often so I almost never go there. Plus whenever I'm in that thread I'm always checking the OP to see if I can flip a thrift store game or something.

I'm not sure if this is has been posted but the $10 off preowned game is 6,500 points, which is better than to waste 7k points in (2) $5 off coupons

7QGiLoN.png

I'm not sure if this is has been posted but the $10 off preowned game is 6,500 points, which is better than to waste 7k points in (2) $5 off coupons

7QGiLoN.png
You can only get one SOTW coupon per account, so you wouldn't be able to order more than one $5 off preowned coupon at the 3,500 points cost. It's basically just a 500 point savings over the regular $5 off preowned coupon.

bread's done
Back