Gears Of War: Judgment - Lost Relics DLC out now VIP - 6/25 for Non VIP

[quote name='GuitarMan']I'm sorry I missed any gaming session last night. Unexpected events popped up and I couldn't get away until late. I have things I have to take care of this morning and early afternoon, but I'm hoping :pray: that I'd get into any gaming session late afternoon and evening.[/QUOTE]
I probably won't be able to play tonight. But I will be on tomorrow.

5 Coles tomorrow night?

Im down for the car 13 achievement, i mean that one doesnt seem too hard to get, just need 5 people!!!! Also i can play suvival with all coles. I may have 1-3 people that can help, but they havent been online in a while to play gears.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']so who's gonna be my gears bro doe?[/QUOTE]

Hey snakemaster2389! I'm not really that into the MP stuff other than Survival and Overrun, and I'd probably hurt our TDM & other MP score more than help. As for the co-op campaign stuff, I don't really care for it as I never did it for any of the earlier Gears games. So, sorry.
I'm sure there are others here who'd join you but a lot of people are moving back to playing the earlier Gears. Gears:J Survival/Overrun is fun but I miss Horde and may go back to Gears 2 or 3 for that.

Is anyone else having problems with the prizeboxes?

I've beaten a few Survival maps and leveled up a few times and it lists the prizebox but nothing shows up. This has happened 4 or 5 times already.

[quote name='GuitarMan']Is anyone else having problems with the prizeboxes?

I've beaten a few Survival maps and leveled up a few times and it lists the prizebox but nothing shows up. This has happened 4 or 5 times already.[/QUOTE]
I know with the next Title Update they're setting it to award prizes instead of XP first, so maybe they set it up to not award prize boxes anymore? That way people don't redeem them too soon and not get skins. And sometimes it just shows progress towards the next one, and not actually award an unlock.

I unlocked a few this week and didn't have an issue redeeming them. If it seems consistent, you might want to ask on the Gears site about it. Maybe their server side updates introduced some issues.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah game is way way better now. Still need DBNO to feel more like Gears, but getting rid of the Stims in MP is awesome!!! All those stim noobs now will learn to play legit.[/QUOTE]

or they will just stop playing versus and go to overrun like too many people have already done

[quote name='The 7th Number']Im down for the car 13 achievement, i mean that one doesnt seem too hard to get, just need 5 people!!!! Also i can play suvival with all coles. I may have 1-3 people that can help, but they havent been online in a while to play gears.[/QUOTE]

I would be down for the car 13 achievement if you guys haven't done it already. Will be on in about an hour so around 9:30 pm pacific

So the new reapers are out, and like 3 are the same as last week. LOL. Nice way to pass it around epic, im sure there are tons of people who would love to be the reaper, but give it to the guy who had it last week. WOw, one guy has been the reaper for 3 weeks in a row, seriously... why arent they picking someone else?

I do have to give props to Mad Dog Malcs, he is again the reaper for the UK, and he helped me get the reaper medal. He gave me an invite when i messaged him through xbox 360, and he didnt give me the medal, i had to earn it. So if you want a chance give him a message and maybe he will invite you too. Glad to see he is the reaper again.

I actually played with a different reaper (not mad dog), and he played like a bitch just camping back around his bros (it was TDM) like he was scared to get killed. Dude if i was the reaper i would be going rambo on all these kids. Not sitting back in defense mode hiding behind regular players.

Oh well. Ive stopped playing this game anyway, playing sleeping dogs at the moment. Ill hop on if anyone wants to get the car 13 or cole/survival achievements. But i probably wont be back until new DLC is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was lucky enough to get into a lobby from the Gears Forums and we made it through All Aboard in out first try. We were using the same strategy we tried on here, but at the 2nd E-hole we had 3 guys left, 1 on the Troika, and one guy designated to help in the arcade but also be able to move to help me on the right side if I needed it.

We had less than 50% on the Generator, so it wasn't easy, but that strategy worked out. If people want to try that this week I'm still able to help with it.

We also worked on getting Surprise, and even helped a few random people get it as well. Check on their forums for people hosting lobbies to get it, since when I got it multiple times on Epic's servers it didn't unlock the achievement. You need a hosted server, which you get from lagging out the search by downloading, or more likely by uploading (like a video to youtube), causing the game to take too long to find a match and put you in a privately hosted server. I takes a while, but once you get that it's pretty decent.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I was lucky enough to get into a lobby from the Gears Forums and we made it through All Aboard in out first try. We were using the same strategy we tried on here, but at the 2nd E-hole we had 3 guys left, 1 on the Troika, and one guy designated to help in the arcade but also be able to move to help me on the right side if I needed it.

We had less than 50% on the Generator, so it wasn't easy, but that strategy worked out. If people want to try that this week I'm still able to help with it.
[/QUOTE]

Good Job! How long did you guys last on the 1st hole? Any strategies there?

[quote name='GuitarMan']Good Job! How long did you guys last on the 1st hole? Any strategies there?[/QUOTE]
We were able to hold the first hole until Wave 6 or 7. I forget which Wave we lost it on, but we went beyond Wave 5, which was key.

We had two teams of two, one team on each side, and a 5th player who would move between sides when help was needed. We'd talk when we needed help by saying "Corpser/Mauler on the right side." Or, if both players died on a side, we'd mention that and the 5th player would move to the side that needed help. Since the Booshka bounces they could help defend that side while not having to move much. Usually, when either side had both players killed the Locust were getting close to the paths before the E-hole, so bouncing shots around wasn't that hard to do.

The Locust usually attack one side harder than the other side during the Waves, so the 5th player could usually know which side to move to after a few moments each Wave to see where the Locust force seemed greater.

Myself and the other guy I was with had a rhythm going with our ammo boxes, so we tended to not lose out on Booshka shots. We just spammed shells by the staircase with the Kryll fog by it so that the Locust would walk into our explosives. Wretches and Tickers drop in one blast, while Kantus and Grenadiers take two. It got tricky with Maulers, but the secret here is to turn away from a Mauler and blast a nearby wall at an angle so that the shells go behind a Mauler, causing more damage. Frontal shots are absorbed mostly by the Boomshield of a Mauler, so just keep calm, backing up slowly while bouncing shots and you should be fine. It's a similar strategy with the Corpsers. If you have the 5th player on your side of the map, it should be easier to take down the heavy enemies.

Also, the left side seemed to be hit harder during the 1st and 2nd E-hole, so they lost their barriers much faster than we did on the right. They usually had the 5th player on their side, so that probably helped them defend that side better and longer, enabling us to last so long at the first E-hole.

The other key thing was when you requested help on your side, we were not only saying what the Locust enemy was and on which side, but also spotting it. This allowed the whole left or right team to shoot Booshka shells over to help if they weren't fighting enemies on their side. It wasn't too frequent that this happened, but when the left team was killed or pushed back, they could call out for help and myself and the other guy could quickly turn back and bounce shots at the marked Locust, while not really moving from our side, helping them out and protecting the E-hole.

Playing like that makes it much easier, as no one side should be too overwhelmed. Communication with spotting greatly helps, and knowing who was on which side, who was the roaming player, and who was alive and/or needed help saved us frustration of having a random Ticker or Wretch get by and wreck the objective. Saying "Ticker!" doesn't tell me what you mean. Saying "Ticker on the left to the E-hole!" tells me that a Ticker got through the defense, and someone needs to try to kill it. Better yet is the followup "I'm on it" or "I killed it" to let people know it's being or been handled, so that you don't have 4-5 players turning around to kill one Ticker.

Don't read this and think we were Elite gods that barely were scratched. We all died, and each Zone changed our setup. I just said I'd take the Troika at Zone 2, and the teammate from the 1st Zone said he'd stick with me. The other 3 stayed at the arcade, and my teammate on the right then became the roamer. There was no one dictating this, no screaming or lacking knowledge, people just knew to look around, talk and move to where support was needed. I'd toss my ammo box at the Arcade from my Troika position when I could hear them facing a lot of enemies (not just via voice chatter, but also through in game Locust noise and the red icons of spotted enemies through walls). My tosses wouldn't go too deep into the Arcade, but they could see my supply ring and move to it if they were all waiting for their ammo box grenades to regenerate, allowing them a way to get more Booshka shots. Plus, they eventually learned that if anything got beyond them, I was drifting the Troika between right and left, so that I could kill enemies that got beyond them (especially Wretches, Serapedes and Bloodmounts with Riders). This way they didn't have to panic if an enemy got too far into the Arcade, as I was there to blast them at they barriers, so long as there was nothing coming in on the right.

My partner also would move to them, throwing in his ammo box, and occassionally acting as a 4th Booshka support if they seemed to be really overwhelmed or dying and needing a replacement. And when my partner and I had to face Locust forces on the right he was usually behind the sandbags ahead of the Troika, which allowed me clear shots at enemies, and him the ability to spot them as they came up the steps, so that I knew when to fire the Troika. I also would throw him my ammo at the sandbag cover, so that they didn't have to move and could keep firing.

Also, for Corpsers, allow them to move into the range of the Troika and then fire at them. Shooting at them too early will make them burrow and they won't die. If you have 1 or 2 people shooting their flesh with the Lancer and another person hitting their flesh with the Troika they'll die before they can fully burrow. When the Corpser burrows, it means it's close to dying, so you don't want to waste time and ammo by not killing it the first time you can.

At the Generator, one of the left guys took the Troika, and ripped apart anything that got through. The Troika covers the right side better, but can create a wall of bullets for anything getting through on the left side. The bad part of that though is the enemy is already too close to the Generator by that point, so you have to hope the Troika kills them fast before they damage the Generator. Also, I was able to distract Serapedes and Maulers a few times by having them chase me on the right side around that squared off area just to the right of the Generator. You know that random structure? The one where there is some plants with a small staircase just beyond the last barrier before the Generator on the right, that has that random spike strip to the right side for some reason. I'd have Maulers and Serapedes chase me in a circle around there, while the Troika gunner and my teammate would shoot them. This prevented them from damaging the barrier. I'd also fire Booshka rounds off during this, so that while they'd focus on the bigger enemies, I'd be killing the smaller guys to save the barrier and keep us defended.

That's about all I can think of. It only took us 1 attempt, and we raced through the first 4 Waves with no issue.

I should be on if you want to try to get it this Friday. I'll ask if there's another 5 from here, but I'm not sure if people are still interested in this game.

Me Too!

Those are some really good points you talked about Ebbtide. Thanks.

I also think that not everyone, on one side, needs to use the booshka. Especially in the arcade, keeping one guy with the lancer available to shoot at the tickers, wretches, etc who get through the grenade barrage, being put up by the other 2 soldiers, is a good idea.

Main thing you pointed out though, is that you all kept communicating. Pointing out when one side was defenseless and when something got through, that someone was committed to it so that others could stay where they were.

Man, why did they have to make the mauler so powerful. Not only do they have tough skin, they have the boom shield to protect themselves, and then they could spin that thing and you cannot get near it. Try to get behind it and it quickly spins around then either shredding you with their shield or crushing you with their very long ranged flail.

I thought Prizeboxes were supposed to contain items first, then XP!? Haven't gotten one in a long ass while and just got a rare one last night only to find out it contained 1000xp...whack!

I can try Friday night again.

Edit - while we're at it, can we also spend some time boosting towards the Booshka double kills and Medic revives?

Some matches in this is rather laggy and some isn't to bad. I haven't bought the vip or maps or anything. I was just playing the standard playlist.

I haven't been playing it a lot either. Either a lot of people quit playing the game already or there is more in the vip section than I would assume.

[quote name='DJP519']I can try Friday night again.[/QUOTE]
Since there's already 5, I'll back out and you can take my place.

Ryuukishi
GuitarMan0069
The 7th Number
PackedOsprey
DJP519

You guys need to figure out time and who will host it. Good luck.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Some matches in this is rather laggy and some isn't to bad. I haven't bought the vip or maps or anything. I was just playing the standard playlist.

I haven't been playing it a lot either. Either a lot of people quit playing the game already or there is more in the vip section than I would assume.[/QUOTE]
It tends to get a little busier on the weekends, but the game is divided like you said. People have been asking for a while to eliminate the separation between Regular and VIP playlists to keep numbers higher. Hopefully Epic can do that with a future Title Update (though it's highly unlikely, since they said it would take a lot of work to do that).

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Since there's already 5, I'll back out and you can take my place. [/QUOTE]

awww...we'll miss you buddy and your wisdom.

I guess, I'll be host if no one has any objections or had any lag last time.

I'll send a friendrequest to The 7th Number and we'll meet up at 8pm Est tomorrow night.
Then we'll figure out what to do from there, either go to work on achieves or "All Aboard".

Speaking of "All Aboard" if you guys had any requests on which side, in which hole, you were more comfortable with, or if you wanted to be the floater between sides, or if you wanted to man the troikas just post it.
Like, most of the time I've worked on the left side on the 1st hole, and the arcade on the 2nd, and again left side at the Generator.

I'll have to be offline by 11-12p though, so hopefully Ebbtide can be available to join anyone else who wanted to keep working on stuff.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']That's 3 people potentially.

Also, Epic let some news out today during their stream. It's on the forum, but if you don't check it;
-Horde is not coming back. It's dead. They claim they'd like to bring it back, but it'd take 'too much work' to do.*
-Locust are also never coming back outside of OverRun; same excuse as above.*
-Classic Loadout is being made permanent sometime this weekend for all competitive modes except Free For All. This mean that you'll have a rifle and a shotgun of choice to start matches with.
-Stim Grenades are being removed as a starting grenade, except for in Free For All (What?! That's where it's really awful!!!).
-Prize Boxes are being fixed to give you unlocks first, and then XP, rather than give you useless XP with the chance of a Weapon or Character skin.
-Jungle Tai will never be able to use the Locust skin due to some error on their part that they can't fix, and won't be bothered to fix.
-There is a Title Update coming eventually that will address the "Surprise" achievement not working on Epic's Servers.

*In this title. No news about future Gears of War games featuring or neglecting these features.

In other news, double XP this Weekend (which apparently means 4x XP for VIP holders). And Torque Bow Tag is the Special Event.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. Ever since I traded in my copy, I was hoping some changes would be made. Glad to hear they are being a little responsive. If DBNO came back, i'd come back for sure. At this point, I'm not sure that's enough for me but I'll keep an eye out for more updates since I have some hope now.

Through another partnership with Maxim, Gears of War: Judgment will offer a free OverRun-compatible map to all players next week, May 15, called Dreadnought. This new map is set on a derelict ship, used by the COG at the outset of the war to transport captured Berserkers.

This is the second free piece of DLC sponsored by Maxim. The first free map, Haven, arrived on April 2, when Execution mode was introduced to Gears of War: Judgment.

Guess that was the 2nd map that was supposed to come out when Haven came out.

Hate the division between MP and Overrun, just give both the maps for crying out loud!

[quote name='GuitarMan']I'll send a friendrequest to The 7th Number and we'll meet up at 8pm Est tomorrow night.
Then we'll figure out what to do from there, either go to work on achieves or "All Aboard".
[/QUOTE]
Sorry guys, some stuff came up with family and I couldn't get on at 7:00 pm CST. I'll try and get on later tonight if people are still around.

Thanks to everyone who helped out, got the cab 13 achievement and the survival achievement. I had to leave and get something to eat. Plus i really dont want to boost the booshka achievement, ill eventually get that while playing i think. But again, thanks!

If there is any way we can boost the corpser double kill achievement please invite me for that, because ive tried a few times and its really hard. I can only get one shot at it per overrun match too and those last up to 30 minutes! :/

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Sorry guys, some stuff came up with family and I couldn't get on at 7:00 pm CST. I'll try and get on later tonight if people are still around.[/QUOTE]

Hey Ryuukishi, sorry to hear you couldn't make it. Hope all is well with you and your family and that it wasn't an emergency or something. I also saw your message but we were in the middle of the fight, in the later rounds, and I couldn't quite find the time to msg you back. I'm sure we'll get another group together to work on "All aboard" and other achievs.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Thanks to everyone who helped out, got the cab 13 achievement and the survival achievement. I had to leave and get something to eat. Plus i really dont want to boost the booshka achievement, ill eventually get that while playing i think. But again, thanks!

If there is any way we can boost the corpser double kill achievement please invite me for that, because ive tried a few times and its really hard. I can only get one shot at it per overrun match too and those last up to 30 minutes! :/[/QUOTE]
I said this in the game, but I don't think anyone heard me. Jim Brown said that all of the achievements will be obtainable in Private after the title update next week, so you should be able to get Surprise on your own. Since it works on bots you won't need players.

I debated quitting out of the match at the end of the Survival run since Ryuukishi signed on. I thought maybe I could be replaced by him, but I think that would have invalidated it. If you want to try for it when you're able, Ryu, I'd go for it for a 3rd time.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Thanks to everyone who helped out, got the cab 13 achievement and the survival achievement. I had to leave and get something to eat. Plus i really dont want to boost the booshka achievement, ill eventually get that while playing i think. But again, thanks!

If there is any way we can boost the corpser double kill achievement please invite me for that, because ive tried a few times and its really hard. I can only get one shot at it per overrun match too and those last up to 30 minutes! :/[/QUOTE]

I'm glad that you got the cab 13 achiev and that I didn't mess it up for you....I swear, I had it on cab 13 but somehow it got switched to default skin. After you left, we boosted the booshka a few times and tried the Medic achiev, but that didn't work. Yeah, if you or anyone else figures out how to boost those achievs I'm willing to be Corpser food for the group.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I said this in the game, but I don't think anyone heard me. Jim Brown said that all of the achievements will be obtainable in Private after the title update next week, so you should be able to get Surprise on your own. Since it works on bots you won't need players.
[/QUOTE]

That includes the 5 wins on Free-For-All on Boneyard? Sweet!!

...Boy, bet that will piss off the people who spent dozens of hours boosting that!!

GuitarMan i dont think it was your fault you loaded in with the default character. Either way it all worked out well.

Yeah DJP519, i spent hours in a bot lobby that no one could join doing FFA, literally took me about 50 minutes to go through a map cycle, but i ended up getting that damn achievement.

Ebbtide i didnt hear you that they are making them private, thats great news!

There's confusion about whether this Title Update comes out this Tuesday, or next Tuesday. From the way it's been worded in their stream, they made it seem like this Tuesday. But they also said it's coming along with the last DLC. So it might be further off.

Just noting this in case it doesn't come this Tuesday and people still have issues with Prize Boxes and Achievements. No response yet from Epic on their forums. I guess we'll know on Monday...or Tuesday.

If its coming out with the last DLC i doubt its this tuesday because they havent said anything about the next DLC. Seems a bit fast for another DLC but i would be happy to get some more already. Unless they mean next DLC, as in that free overrun map?

[quote name='The 7th Number']If its coming out with the last DLC i doubt its this tuesday because they havent said anything about the next DLC. Seems a bit fast for another DLC but i would be happy to get some more already. Unless they mean next DLC, as in that free overrun map?[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm saying. Jim said in the stream that the Title Update was coming next week, and then a few moments later said it would be with the last DLC. I'd expect there to be a Title Update for Dreadnought, so that may or may not be it. If you're holding onto Prize Boxes, wait until it's clarified by Epic if the one that is probably coming this Tuesday is the one that address many issues with the game.

The new map is supposed to be out today. Has anyone had a chance to get online and confirm, and see if that patch has come out too? I'm still at work for a bit yet.

The Dreadnought map was available for download yesterday.
I had a little bit of time to be able to download it but didn't get a chance to play it yet, so I don't know if there were any updates made in the game.

There's no update. It's definitely coming with the next/last DLC. There should be more information about it this Thursday or Friday. At least, that's what Epic's been saying.

Dreadnought is an okay map, but the end is a bit weird with it's design. I've read a few people say it's good for Insane Survival, but I'm not sure. I think the last section wouldn't work well because of that open, long area by the Generator. Same for OverRun.

Lost relics DLC coming sometime in June.

New gametype
BREAKTHROUGH –
Breakthrough is a single-objective gametype that features two teams with very distinct roles: one team has possession of a flag that they must deliver to a set location; the opposing team has a purely defensive role and unlimited resources.
The attacking team must break through the enemy team’s defensive line and deliver the flag before their pool of lives run out.

New maps

Checkout
http://epicgames.com/community/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Checkout_Map.jpg

Lost City
http://epicgames.com/community/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/LostCity_Map.jpg

Museum
http://epicgames.com/community/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Museum_Map.jpg

Ward - Overrun
http://epicgames.com/community/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ward_Map_WithObjectives.jpg

Also there will be new armor and weapon skins.

Personally i am not too excited about this.

1. all 3 new maps have the scorcher on it.
2. Checkout, really? Of all the Gears 3 maps they could just port over that got chosen over something like Jacinto?
3. Museum looks like a clusterfuck map like Gondola is, of course im only looking at the birds eye view of it. So who knows if it will be that bad.
4. The new game type seems okay, i only played Master at arms for a couple days and never went back. Hopefully this one will be more fun.

Is this really the last DLC for the season pass? Hopefully get another batch.

I think the reason we got Checkout is they had a vote on their website and everyone was voting for it.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Is this really the last DLC for the season pass? Hopefully get another batch.

I think the reason we got Checkout is they had a vote on their website and everyone was voting for it.[/QUOTE]

yeah it came in third i think behind river and canals, and since it was probably an easy port they went with the gears 3 map.

Personally i think they should do us fans a service and just port like 4 more gears 3 maps into judgment for free.

Checkout was a very good map, but I would have rather had River or Canals. Plus, Checkout didn't have any elevation to it. Maybe they will tweak it and add some.

The new game type just doesn't sound like something that belongs in Gears. It sounds more like Rush in Battlefield. It might be fun, though. Just out of place.

[quote name='The 7th Number']yeah it came in third i think behind river and canals, and since it was probably an easy port they went with the gears 3 map.

Personally i think they should do us fans a service and just port like 4 more gears 3 maps into judgment for free.[/QUOTE]

I think after all the DLC is said and done we end up with 18 maps. Gears 2 had 29 maps in total. 18 is a decent amount till you factor in most maps are survival/overun only, then it looks pretty bad.

I'd like to see more characters unlocked, 3-4 more maps and ALL overun maps to be vs as well. Then I'll be happy outside of no horde and locust.

[quote name='The 7th Number']yeah it came in third i think behind river and canals, and since it was probably an easy port they went with the gears 3 map.[/QUOTE]
I feel like a bunch of Epic employees made fake accounts and voted for Checkout. They even stated that the fan requested map would need vertical options for them to remake it. Checkout has no real vertical layout...

[quote name='DJP519']The new game type just doesn't sound like something that belongs in Gears. It sounds more like Rush in Battlefield. It might be fun, though. Just out of place.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's like the whole game, though. Every influence is other popular First Person Shooter games. Loadouts with sticky grenades? Instant respawns? No longer having lives for teams, instead just allowing constant respawns for everyone? Master At Arms? Imbalanced weapon spawns on maps, allowing one team a serious advantage? Asymmetrical level design on all maps, making team games not competitive?

Again, the lack of true interest in this game is reflected by the fact that not even Epic employees are playing the game. Instead, they're playing those other games, which they are being influenced by. But, even after adding in these changes, they still aren't playing Judgment. More on that in a moment.*

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I think after all the DLC is said and done we end up with 18 maps. Gears 2 had 29 maps in total. 18 is a decent amount till you factor in most maps are survival/overun only, then it looks pretty bad.

I'd like to see more characters unlocked, 3-4 more maps and ALL overun maps to be vs as well. Then I'll be happy outside of no horde and locust.[/QUOTE]
They've already said they're not going to make the OverRun maps work in Versus. They're just not setup correctly to work. Imagine Skyline with 10 players or 2 teams fighting. They're too narrowly setup to work for open combat.

And they've also said no new characters, period. Not sure why, but they just won't. Before you say it, yes, they're just killing their own game with laziness. But they already have our money and this generation of console is pretty much over, so they have nothing to fear. It sucks.

--

I'm more confused by why they're adding an objective game mode. People asked for an objective game, and they made one. It's called OverRun. This new mode sounds like it'll be hide and camp. The reason Rush works on Battlefield is because the levels are enormous, especially compared to Gears of War maps. Even if it's like 1 Bomb in Halo, the same is true. The level design allows you to move more strategically. In Gears of War strategic level design is allowing you two paths to take, instead of just one. That's fine in OverRun, where you're destroying obstacles and objectives over time, but not for delivering a flag. This seems like it'll be like Master At Arms; played briefly, then forgotten.

*And in case anyone missed it, someone posted a thread about how a Reaper player was caught playing in Ranked Team Deathmatch. They couldn't be beat, and the poster said they had friends with them who would verify the story. Because there was no video proof, Epic deleted the thread. Reapers are told not to play Ranked matches, as it's an unfair advantage, but Epic wouldn't be bothered to investigate it, even though they can see gamer history.

A few hours later, someone rightfully complained about how a team of 5 Reapers were playing together in Quick Team Deathmatch. The Reapers claimed it was their right to do so, and that the other team players now had 5 chances to kill a Reaper. So, instead of being useful and having 5 Reapers play in different Free For All games, where potentially 9 other players across 5 different games, all have the chance to get a kill on the Reaper, these dumbfucks would rather hog it to themselves in a limited match where they practically can't lose.

The Reaper should be a privilege, not a fraternity. Like I said, one enormous circle jerk they have. They give it to the lame asses, who then just want to hold it for themselves. And they still have a few people on repeat. I thought it was supposed to be a new group of people each week, but apparently not. So not only can't Epic be bothered to play as Reapers, but the people they've outsourced it to also won't play it broadly for the public. Another dumb concept to add to the list of dumb things in this game. And it's not even been 2 months and the Reaper concept is already dead.

And weren't people supposed to get 3 Versus maps and 3 OverRun maps in VIP? Where is the other OverRun map?

bread's done
Back