GGT 241 The One stop Station where MS/Sony help Nintendo win the future

[quote name='MoCiWe']I said I was going to sleep, I lied, I checked my game articles first, I'm happy I did though cause I saw this

http://www.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-hints-at-an-important-role-for-rare-ip-on-xbox-one-6408721

There's also a fair amount of other interesting articles up about the One on GameSpot right now though...hmmmm, well I guess I'll read over some of them later, got them all up, now I sleep![/QUOTE]
Nuts and Bolts.
[quote name='j-cart']Too bad you will never see another one. Slant Six is circling the drain...[/QUOTE]
If you're not going bankrupt as a video game company you're doing something wrong

[quote name='j-cart']Too bad you will never see another one. Slant Six is circling the drain...[/QUOTE]

It could happen. It sold very well.

I still play ORC every now and then. I'm like level 45ish. Dey can't handle my RB held down and samurai edge instant kills swag

You can't port XBLA games to the One? But they're digital games...why would you want to make me rebuy the same...oh...right. fuck you MS.

[quote name='gunm']I haven't played 360 in like forever.

The last time I turned it on, it was to play DVDs.[/QUOTE]

I think the last time I turned mine on was to view netflix so my PS3 didn't get extra wear/tear. :rofl:

What's going to be really funny is when most of us move to PC and GUNNM buys a PS4. Things change, but they stay the same. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think the last time I turned mine on was to view netflix so my PS3 didn't get extra wear/tear. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

lol, that is exactly why I used the Xbox to play the DVDs! :lol:

I wonder if that Lenovo laptop with the universal bay that can do SLI is any good for gaming? I'd love to have a triple monitor setup one day...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think the last time I turned mine on was to view netflix so my PS3 didn't get extra wear/tear. :rofl:

What's going to be really funny is when most of us move to PC and GUNNM buys a PS4. Things change, but they stay the same. ;)[/QUOTE]
Me and whoknows will be co op buddies and he can ignore my requests to game as hes done to you countless times. Now you tell me whos won?

[quote name='Indignate']I noticed and it made me incredibly upset.

Thanks MoCiWe, you're a real take charge individual. Expect a promotion sometime soon or something.[/QUOTE]
I had one in mind, but I wasn't in my house to make it.

Next time.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I actually play the DOA games for the story and knew that.

I feel this sums up everything about the console race
http://i.imgur.com/7tmSCjo.gif[/QUOTE]
DOA has always been fun. Imma play some more DOA5 tonight, methinks.
[quote name='Indignate']Hey guys,

BlazBlue has a story mode.[/QUOTE]
Anime.
[quote name='GUNNM']So NG 2 is a prequel? Cause ryu had no idea about who she was in NG 2 and in Razor's edge Ayane is like mmm I want dat hayabusa dick all up in my guts and Sonia and is like bitch plz I done tamed that ryu dragon a long time ago. He shoryuken'd my guts all up![/QUOTE]
Anime.
[quote name='ActionKazimer']No, Pocket Fighter. Bloody Roar: PRIMAL FURY.[/QUOTE]
Pocket Fighter was fun. So was Bloody Roar. :bouncy:
[quote name='MoCiWe']
I want another Bloody Roar :([/QUOTE]
Same.
[quote name='Indignate']In BlazBlue there are timeloops.

So like, Jin and Hakumen are the same person, you know?[/QUOTE]
Anime.
[quote name='MoCiWe']I have at least two of the BlazBlue games and don't think I've ever fully went through the normal story mode, I'm not really sure why...I just always stop without beating them :/[/QUOTE]
Anime.
[quote name='Krymner']All ya'll bitches gonna want a Wii U when dat Bayonetta 2 hits.[/QUOTE]
2w591.gif

[quote name='Indignate']There are only two BlazBlue games, silly.[/QUOTE]
Anime.
[quote name='GUNNM']Remember when Raziel went back in time to beat up his human half?[/QUOTE]
Anime.
[quote name='whoknows']Wonderful 101 is confirmed to be like...3 hours long.

Pass.[/QUOTE]
I'd say Gamesotp would be filled with used copies, but it'll only sell 20,000 units anyway.
[quote name='whoknows']Waste of $60.

Should be a $10 downloadable game.[/QUOTE]
Bingo.
[quote name='Indignate']We beat ORC in like 2 hours.

You spent $120 on that.[/QUOTE]
He did. No lie.
[quote name='GUNNM']Nuts and Bolts.

If you're not going bankrupt as a video game company you're doing something wrong[/QUOTE]
Can't wait to see Microsoft's Humble Bundle. :bouncy:
[quote name='gunm']The more I play Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, the more I like it.[/QUOTE]
Still waiting for that PC version. . .
[quote name='CaptainJoel']This gif is even better
http://i.minus.com/iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif[/QUOTE]
Love it.
[quote name='gunm']You can't port XBLA games to the One? But they're digital games...why would you want to make me rebuy the same...oh...right. fuck you MS.[/QUOTE]
MS loves money. Besides, you only bought a license for them on 360. If you buy one copy of Winodws 8, can you install it legally on 3 PCs? Nope.
[quote name='GUNNM']So no one here got Re Rev for xbox? Who's going to coop with me?[/QUOTE]
Major Nelson might, if you order some Pizza Hut.
[quote name='gunm']I haven't played 360 in like forever.

The last time I turned it on, it was to play DVDs.[/QUOTE]
My 360 only plays NG2 and Guardian Heroes.
[quote name='whoknows']I'm not moving to PC. I have standards.

Also I'm not a millionaire.[/QUOTE]
You work at Walmart, so I'll accept this answer.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']HAAAAAAANKKK

GAME ON!
http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/22/4355258/mortal-kombat-komplete-edition-pc-release-date[/QUOTE]
Cannot wait. :drool:

[quote name='Krymner']All ya'll bitches gonna want a Wii U when dat Bayonetta 2 hits.[/QUOTE]

bayonetta was overrated, and not the first time i heard bayonetta 2 being the reason to get a wii-u. does wii-u not have any other new "IP" other than bayonetta 2?

[quote name='GUNNM']So no one here got Re Rev for xbox? Who's going to coop with me?[/QUOTE]

don't you got a ps3? why you playing resident evil on xbox 360?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I can't wait for the deluge of Mario Sports and Party games.[/QUOTE]

you probably can use some emulator, and play those on pc for free

[quote name='YBX87']bayonetta was overrated, and not the first time i heard bayonetta 2 being the reason to get a wii-u. does wii-u not have any other new "IP" other than bayonetta 2?[/QUOTE]

You are not a very good troll.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I can't wait for the deluge of Mario Sports and Party games.[/QUOTE]

Need a new Mario teaches typing.

I need to learn to type more gooder.

[quote name='GUNNM']lol that gif joel
stop being so good at videos games j-cart[/QUOTE]

Games are just easy compared to the old days. That note section in the back of those manuals? I use to fill those suckers up. It was like the old school forums, when you would see people add their own notes to rental games.

and OMG I found it!

Hardest game ever, but soo sadistically cool.

http://king-soukutu.com/flash/owata.html

arrow keys are movements, Z=jump, X=shoot and R= Respawn.

/edit: I take it back, the game isn't hard, the player is just ignorant of how the game works. It is a puzzle game in its own right.

/edit: found a better link to a newer version

Last edited by a moderator:
Only have four stages unlocked thus far and I am only through chapter 3 right now. Playing on Normal is pretty easy, plan to try Infernal when I get the pathing down for each level.

On the subject, I played Mario Party this weekend for the first time in 10 years. What are the best iterations? I'm limited to GC/n64

fuck Mario Party. Last time I played it with friends, I was in first place until the end, got completely fucked over by random bullshit. :bomb:

That goes for Mario Kart as well. Later ones are stupid, blue fucking shells every goddamn race, always on the last lap. . .

Honestly Sonic All-Star Racing is better than the last few Mario Kart titles, no blue shells bullshit.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Just finished RE 4.

Can't believe Ashley hits on Leon at the end.[/QUOTE]
And I can't believe he didn't pounce on that shit.

Seriously. Dem tittays.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']And I can't believe he didn't pounce on that shit.

Seriously. Dem tittays.[/QUOTE]

Leon hangs out with women like Ada Wong and Helena Harper. I think he is in good hands.

See Resident Evil: Degeneration for the type of women he goes after.

Also when my accuracy is 84% I should not be receiving a S rank for it. RE:R's rating system is super lax when it comes to grading.

[quote name='j-cart']Leon hangs out with women like Ada Wong and Helena Harper. I think he is in good hands.

See Resident Evil: Degeneration for the type of women he goes after.

Also when my accuracy is 84% I should not be receiving a S rank for it. RE:R's rating system is super lax when it comes to grading.[/QUOTE]
Leon prefers women that are cold or have more issues than Time Magazine.

His final line in RE6 sums it up.

I like how a lot of the people that are upset at certain things about the Xbox One that are saying they are going to get a PS4 don't realize that some of the things they are mad at are also confirmed to be on PS4 or weren't discussed yet since Sony didn't answer as much stuff as Microsoft did :p (not necessarily here in this thread but just in general)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck Mario Party. Last time I played it with friends, I was in first place until the end, got completely fucked over by random bullshit. :bomb:

That goes for Mario Kart as well. Later ones are stupid, blue fucking shells every goddamn race, always on the last lap. . .[/QUOTE]

A lot of party/board games are based more around luck so I always thought for Mario Party it kind of made sense that you didn't know who won until the end since stuff like that can happen commonly in those games. I've also never really had a problem with it in Mario Kart either though, kinda makes it more intense sometimes I guess.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I like how a lot of the people that are upset at certain things about the Xbox One that are saying they are going to get a PS4 don't realize that some of the things they are mad at are also confirmed to be on PS4 or weren't discussed yet since Sony didn't answer as much stuff as Microsoft did :p (not necessarily here in this thread but just in general)[/QUOTE]

Like what? Besides BC?

bread's done
Back