GGT 296 Are The Only Ones That Went and Saw 47 Ronin

I couldn't tell if you were being facetious or not so i assumed based on your life that you were.

Actually got a nibble on an internship, wazooo

Red Dawn remake was literally unwatchable, so dark and badly cut-together I couldn't tell what was happening

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually going to post in here asking where Hank has been and I see he posted. I shall take a shot of Kraken in your name later tonight.

Looks like you got some work to do. I thought we were gonna play this together. :nottalking:
Don't trust Indigs when it comes to this sort of thing.

You didn't tell me you started.

Also, I was waiting for you to catch up cuz I'm pretty sure I'm still on that snow continent but you just blew right past me just like Lux.

Hurt.
I took a two month break so you could catch up.

You never did.

Hurt.

Someone get SpicyTaco in here to tell us how to answer that question.
I miss him.

47 Ronin should win all the Oscars.

You should probably take your girl to see it.

In 3D.

Don't forget to buy popcorn and drinks as well.

Maybe some candy too.
At least Adam Sandler's movie will have some competition for the Razzie this year. I'm hoping Ronin wins this year.

What do you know about my life? Leda? Ha. That's only like 47%.

What's What If about?
Basically seeking a friend at the end of the world but shittier and with whiny young people. Not very proud of it (overlong and needed a lot of editing, wrote in it 2 weeks to hit a deadline and also had never written anything for the stage before) but it got me a solid in with a hip theatre company in the area.

Anyone here want this code? It expires at the end of the night but it makes a year of LIVE just 39.99

"First, for only $39.99, get 12 months of Xbox Live. Enter the promo code at checkout for eligible items sold by Amazon.com. Code must be used before midnight PST, December 31, 2013. Terms and Conditions."

Let me know on here or send me a PM if you want it

yeah buy the code and then give it to me
You were looking for a deal on Live before and you need to get Gold anyways, I can let you have the code to get a year for $40 on Amazon if you want it, also, I'm not buying it and giving it to you

- My Wii U is suppose to show up today
- My dad got me Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (his Gamestop actually had a copy in stock)
- We had to put my dog to sleep yesterday (which is why I wasn't on yesterday), he decided to attack one of the other dogs again yesterday morning and he bit my mom again (she was bitten by him on Christmas as well and sometime a year ago). I feel guilty as shit for doing it, but I guess it was for the best (it was either we put him to sleep or animal control took him and they put him to sleep)

nah I'm happy with my silver status I'm glad I got gold this month doe
I think you want the code to get live for 39.99, then you can do more Castlevania with your buddies

- My Wii U is suppose to show up today
- My dad got me Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (his Gamestop actually had a copy in stock)
- We had to put my dog to sleep yesterday (which is why I wasn't on yesterday), he decided to attack one of the other dogs again yesterday morning and he bit my mom again (she was bitten by him on Christmas as well and sometime a year ago). I feel guilty as shit for doing it, but I guess it was for the best (it was either we put him to sleep or animal control took him and they put him to sleep)
1: Nice!

2: Amazing game!

3: That really sucks man :/

I worry about my dog biting people too I got a pitbull shes nice to us and the three other dogs I have but outside in the front shes a totally different animal always lunging at people behind the gate its pretty scary I try to correct it immediately

What kind of dog was yours?

What kind of dog was yours?
Bull Terrier mixed with something else (can't remember it off the top of my head). When it was with the other dogs, the Bull Terrier would try to "protect" my mom from them and it would always try to start something (We took him to training and we had him on medications as well), but when he was the only dog around, he was the sweetest dog ever. The vet had thought something was wrong with him mentally for a while now and ever since the attack on Christmas, he had been acting odd around everyone (besides my mom)after the attack (he tried to bit me yesterday while I was trying to cuddle with him)

I mean, I really understand it was for the best, but shit, I feel really bad about it

I feel bad for you. Only having monster hunter to play
My Wii U is coming with Wind Waker and I already bought The Wonderful 101

Oh by the way one of you said you wanted to read that story I got published so now you can all ignore it here.
“Jesus,” I said to the open window,
:roll:

Just because we were on a break doesn't mean we had broken up and that you could cheat on me.
tAY6IxP.gif

Might take advantage of GoHastings' 50% off sale to grab some Wii games, what is worth checking out? I've always wanted to pay Epic Mickey, how is it?

Real talk.

Sorry to hear about your dog Cheddz. Almost three years ago to the day we had to put the family black lab down and I still miss him occasionally.

JSP, definitely link to anything else you publish, I wouldn't mind reading it.

Been playing through Uncharted: Golden Abyss. It is okay, but they definitely toned down the amount of gunplay, at least in the first half. They also went overboard with the touch BS too. The card gathering doesn't make any sense either. I guess is ties into some uncharted card game? Picked up a Pull-N-Go Folio like Frosty recomended. Seems like a top notch case, although I don't have any retail games for it.

The Vita is definitely more ergonomic than the 3DS XL. Despite the screen saving features of the clamshell design, I admit my hands can't really grasp it well. The XL is significantly better than the original though.

:( Sad to hear about epic mickey being somewhat of a dud (thanks for da support scroter). What about RE4 Wii? Worth picking up for cheap if I've played the GC one to death?

Preemptive Happy New Year, since I might not be around for the actual wishing of it.

Don't party too hard, guys. :)

--

BlueScrote -- faults and all (bad boss fight mechanics, bad light puzzle, etc.) I still rank GA as the third best Uncharted.  The swipe to climb and the fact that they actually had some exploration and stuff that fits in line with the Tomb Raider/Indiana Jones vibes the series started with were enough for me when coupled with the solid mechanics.  Still prefer 1 & 3 though.

--

JSP -- RE4 Wii is supposedly a good port and a lot of people liked the wiimote controls.  It's supposedly the best console port there is, if you're okay with that control method.

The Vita is definitely more ergonomic than the 3DS XL. Despite the screen saving features of the clamshell design, I admit my hands can't really grasp it well. The XL is significantly better than the original though.
Both 3DS' are more comfortable then the Vita for me, but when I got that grip for it, it helped significantly. I'm not saying the Vita is poorly designed though, I still like it but I enjoy the 3DS style more. I still just wish the buttons were a little different on the Vita but oh well :p

:( Sad to hear about epic mickey being somewhat of a dud (thanks for da support scroter). What about RE4 Wii? Worth picking up for cheap if I've played the GC one to death?
For Epic Mickey, depending on how much you like the character/world it might be worth playing through once just to see. The camera was absolutely terrible though and it wasn't that amazing of a game. But it really had some cool concepts and exploring the world was neat, if you can find one for cheap then I would recommend it to give it a shot but you may not make it through to the end. RE4 on the Wii is great, but not really new content so I guess it just depends on if you want to replay it or not.

What*

I used to take up watching TMNT when I was 2 not that mickey mouse shit. Glad to see shit hasn't changed in 25 years.

Mean streets of Modesto gonna be littered with bullets and fireworks. Watch yo ass indidawg up-back those suburban gangstas

What*

I used to take up watching TMNT when I was 2 not that mickey mouse shit. Glad to see shit hasn't changed in 25 years
>.>

I also watched TMNT! I watched a lot of the good stuff growing up!

Also, still can give you that year of Live deal! You know you want it!

bread's done
Back