GGT 296 Are The Only Ones That Went and Saw 47 Ronin

don't get it hank. As a huge LP fan I was really disappointed with 3.

I still want that mega man title on LP2...

Last edited by a moderator:

really u played lp3? i thought whoknows was the only one, who admitted playing lost planet 3, when he paid $59.99 for it.

1526957_558484840905106_1763481268_n.jpg

really u played lp3? i thought whoknows was the only one, who admitted playing lost planet 3, when he paid $59.99 for it.
Yeah I think I got to the end maybe I don't know I couldn't bear it anymore. A game built on giant mechs fucking huge aliens was more of a hey use your giant mech to carry a crate over here now exit the mech to explore this ''abandoned mine''. Oh it has akrid in it WHOA now go to point a,b,c to shut it down. Repeat x5,6 times I gave up

Lol let a man carry those rings, toots.

You guys see all this crap about FFX audio drama and novella on the forums around the interwebz. Lots of spoilers so I won't post it here but it's making a lot of people real angry (surprise surprise, Square effing the franchise even more)

You guys see all this crap about FFX audio drama and novella on the forums around the interwebz. Lots of spoilers so I won't post it here but it's making a lot of people real angry (surprise surprise, Square effing the franchise even more)
wait what?

Vita is definitely more ergonomic than the 3DS XL.
I think I like the 3DS XL a little better, but some of that is just that I apparently am used to resting my left hand super close to the back touch screen and accidentally triggering stuff by hitting it a decent amount.

I think I like the 3DS XL a little better, but some of that is just that I apparently am used to resting my left hand super close to the back touch screen and accidentally triggering stuff by hitting it a decent amount.
I don't own a vita but I really like my 3DS and I only bought it because a game that was cancelled was supposed to come out on the system. Now I'm gonna take it to a new years party and play some link to the past 2. I just got to dark woods YOLO

I just got to the other world, spent 20 minutes getting a heart piece from that treasure chest game, then stumbled around the world and ended up sneaking into the Dark Palace.

Do they not remember X-2? What exactly do people want from FFX's universe at this point? The best thing anyone can hope for from X-3 is DLC costumes.

Do they not remember X-2? What exactly do people want from FFX's universe at this point? The best thing anyone can hope for from X-3 is DLC costumes.
Yep, X-3 should just be a prequel, even if everybody knows what happens it would be better then whatever they do with Yuna and them :p

Well according to some blurb I read the drama apparently kind of implies that FF X-2 was a dream sequence or something (but apparently Tidus is still alive).

Ok, I neglected to actually read anything about this. Is X-3 actually happening? Because jesus fucking christ.
It's much much worse, a novella came out that just has a real lot of crap in it, you can see the general idea of it all over at like GameFAQs or NeoGAF, although you probably don't want to read it. Also if that and the Audio Drama indicate anything, then that might be indicative of what X-3 would be like, aka, worse then X-2.

Spira worked really well for the themes of the original game, but I've never had an urge to know more about it or explore it. It was a pretty simple place, and you never went through any impressive looking areas or cities.  It also didn't help that X-2 made the post-Sin world a low budget mess of recycled environments, either. And I'd rather read the shittiest fan fiction on the internet than watch Square make up new story arcs like 'omg! Lulu and Wakka had their baby!'. Even the Tidus/Yuna love story wasn't all that central to the original game, and now it's become this bullshit that's ruined a very well rounded ending.

But whatever man. Just don't touch VIII, please.

Guys, stop talking about terrible FF games. Leave that to the RPG thread.

Already on my Mirror of Fate speedrun over here. Mando-Dawg be lagging.

I put 80 hours into X-2 the week it came out, finished it three times. The last run through was a 7 hour long speedrun.

Yes, I'm silly like that.

Already got it. :cool:

Deadpool just got taken off of Steam
Shit, I kinda wanted that. . .

Oh yeah, Happy New Year's to y'all. The lady and I are both sick with the flu, so ain't shit going on for us tonight other than sleeping and watching shit on Netflix/HBO Go.

I put 80 hours into X-2 the week it came out, finished it three times. The last run through was a 7 hour long speedrun.
I didn't play it that much, but I actually did have a good time with it. I'm looking forward to replaying both.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year's to y'all. The lady and I are both sick with the flu, so ain't shit going on for us tonight other than sleeping and watching shit on Netflix/HBO Go.
Similar boat. Lady's been down for the count for days. Hope you guys clear up soon.

I didn't play it that much, but I actually did have a good time with it. I'm looking forward to replaying both.

Similar boat. Lady's been down for the count for days. Hope you guys clear up soon.
It was fun as hell. Just a silly ass RPG, but I'm a sucker for anything with a job system.

And thanks, we're already feeling better. I spent two and a half hours this morning vomiting and defecating my guts out. Only threw up six times. She went to check on me and threw up too. We're both sexy as heyull right now.

Yay new international content
Yes, best reason to replay it. :bouncy:

Friends are trying to get me out to a rave tonight
Bring the pacifiers and glowsticks.

bread's done
Back