GoHastings NEW ME Trilogy; AoT The Devil's Cartel; NFS Most Wanted LE $22.27 Shipped

Got my games today, a little annoyed that they shipped them in a padded envelope stretched to the max. Space Marine I can hear loose in the case but no other visible damage.

how are people getting these games PM'd at BB ?
I got turned down by two different stores. I called rather then show up in person due to the nearest being a little over an hour away.

[quote name='squishface']how are people getting these games PM'd at BB ?
I got turned down by two different stores. I called rather then show up in person due to the nearest being a little over an hour away.[/QUOTE]

There are physical stores in a whole bunch of states and that makes them a local competitor to certain BBY stores so they'll do a price match. Otherwise it's super YMMV and all up to how much whoever's approving it cares.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Got the ME trilogy today, not even a bubble mailer, just a plastic bag dinged to shit with fucking pricetag on it. Meh lesson learned.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that always seems to be hit or miss with Hastings. I've never gotten a bubble mailer from them. Ordered mine at 6am yesterday and it shipped this afternoon...glad I managed to find it in stock, great deal for only 19.99 even if the packaging for shipping sucks.

I just got my NFS Most Wanted today in the mail and they sent me a standard edition version...fail. This is the 2nd time they did this to me.

The best way I have gotten best buy to price match is I use my cousin address as my main shipping with bby because he has a hasting in his town. I then call up bby on the phone do a phone order and have it ship as a store pick up or ship to home as a gift to my wife. That is how I get bby to pm me since I do not have a hasting near me.

My ME Trilogy arrived today in a manila colored envelope, no padding but certainly thicker than those white poly mailers they usually use. Lucky for me it's in great shape.

Reading this made me think back to when I ordered Lollipop Chainsaw from them in the November deal, so I looked it up: thin gray plastic envelope, but the case was in OK condition. Still, at these prices (AoT, NFS) I can wait for a more drama-free seller.

[quote name='squishface']how are people getting these games PM'd at BB ?
I got turned down by two different stores. I called rather then show up in person due to the nearest being a little over an hour away.[/QUOTE]

Print it out in the CART and show up at store, almost 100% they have pm'd me including printouts from Amazon, the funny thing is the manager told him to put Amazon when he put it in the register.

Got my 360 copy yesterday. It was damaged in transit (I guess bubble mailers really don't help). The plastic disc holders were smashed to hell. Most of the discs were fine, but disc 2 of ME 2 looked dinged up and I'm not going to risk it. Of course, gohastings can't exchange, so all I can do is return it. And now the item is out of stock. Oh well.

If you've received yours but haven't opened it yet, I would just to make sure everything is intact.

got 1 out of 4 on 2 orders I made...? paypal shows payment completed so i'll wait it out see if they send a box with 3.

I received 1 of my 2 games. I checked the tracking on the other and it is out for delivery on the other side of the country. I contacted support and we will see what happens.

I was wondering why ME Trilogy wasnt here since it was shipped 2 days before the other game.

[quote name='TaylorM06']I wish Amazon would PM AoT!!![/QUOTE]

Indeed! I notified them of the lower price. I hope others will do the same. I was really hoping to play this soon.

[quote name='squishface']Indeed! I notified them of the lower price. I hope others will do the same. I was really hoping to play this soon.[/QUOTE]

I liked the demo, and have that $20 trade in credit to burn, and would love to spend that on this.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']I've never seen amazon price match gohastings[/QUOTE]

Probably because Hastings is a regional chain, similar to Frys and I can't recall ever seeing Amazon matching a Frys deal either.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Probably because Hastings is a regional chain, similar to Frys and I can't recall ever seeing Amazon matching a Frys deal either.[/QUOTE]

That's disappointing, lol

[quote name='nirvdrum']Got my 360 copy yesterday. It was damaged in transit (I guess bubble mailers really don't help). The plastic disc holders were smashed to hell. Most of the discs were fine, but disc 2 of ME 2 looked dinged up and I'm not going to risk it. Of course, gohastings can't exchange, so all I can do is return it. And now the item is out of stock. Oh well.

If you've received yours but haven't opened it yet, I would just to make sure everything is intact.[/QUOTE]

I was worried about this too...just got my copy and its surprisingly in great condition. First bubble mailer I've ever gotten from Hastings. One small ding on a corner but perfect other than that. It's a really nice set too, now I just gotta find time to play them lol.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']they canceled my need for speed most wanted order, said out of stock[/QUOTE]

If it was in stock they might have sent you the standard edition. That's what they did to me...twice =/

bread's done
Back