Nosgoth Human Pack
Nosgoth Immortal Pack
Nosgoth Vampire Pack
Nosgoth Veteran Pack
Nosgoth Warband Pack
Nosgoth Warlord Pack
Murdered: Soul Suspect

http://www.greenmangaming.com

Don't wait up! The code* is valid until 4pm UTC on Monday 26th May.

GatoHilterGaming's thread is nothing but cheevo crap.  I'm inclined to suggest keeping the actual deal posts in here, which we clearly have been doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reposting actual deals in the deals thread (from the derpfire thread)

I'm surprised I haven't heard of anyone trying to use the D&D Chronicles of Mystara 4-pack to try and convert their funny money to AMZN/paypal.

So right now the Capcom stuff on sale:

Remember Me - $29.99 $10.19

Flock - $4.99 $1.24

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - $14.99 $3.74

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara 4 Pack - $44.99 $11.24

Age of Booty - $4.99 $1.24

Dark Void - $4.99 $1.24

With the new 20% off coupon you can get this...

MXGP $39.99 $20.16 after 20% off coupon

This is a historically low price for MXGP.

Edit: and yup Remember Me is an historic low too ...

Remember Me $29.99 $8.16 after 20% off coupon

It's not. Why u lie. ($5)

RIfgZVk.png

I just skim the derpfire thread looking for signs of a deal.  ...that's a lot of skimming.

Pass, own it.  More notable as the first actual GMG deal I've seen in a while.  (And Remember Me ain't too shabby either.  No, I own it, and I don't want to buy it from you, dirty pirate.)

Pass, own it. More notable as the first actual GMG deal I've seen in a while. (And Remember Me ain't too shabby either. No, I own it, and I don't want to buy it from you, dirty pirate.)
Agreed. Hoping more Capcom sales happen this week. Bout time I found a use for my GMG monies. Already bought Dark Void, Flock and Age of Booty for $1 each.

Reposting actual deals in the deals thread (from the derpfire thread)

I'm surprised I haven't heard of anyone trying to use the D&D Chronicles of Mystara 4-pack to try and convert their funny money to AMZN/paypal.
Cat.jpg

You seriously want to run two GMG threads at once? I can delete mine if it's easier =P

I just skim the derpfire thread looking for signs of a deal. ...that's a lot of skimming.

Pass, own it. More notable as the first actual GMG deal I've seen in a while. (And Remember Me ain't too shabby either. No, I own it, and I don't want to buy it from you, dirty pirate.)
Check the OP.

Dumbass.

P.S. y u not have PlayFire, do you not like free stuff?

Hey, we should start separate Steam and Amazon threads to post deals in so we don't have to skim through all the OT talk.

Someone get right on that. Ashes? =P

I gotta say... I only noticed just now that there are two separate Green Man Gaming threads. :dunce:
Pretty sure that other one is just an old thread that Cheapy necro'd, unless I'm thinking of a gamefly thread, or something.

Edit: Or this one..?

I gotta say... I only noticed just now that there are two separate Green Man Gaming threads. :dunce:
This one has been dutifully updated with deals... yeah it's been slow -- like the GG thread but without the update-Neurosis.

The other GMG/Playfire thread is full of pirates discussing ways to look like they're not SAMing Steam Acheivements for Playfire/GMG funny-money. ...and complaining they have nothing to spend their ill-gotten booty on.

This one has been dutifully updated with deals... yeah it's been slow -- like the GG thread but without the update-Neurosis.

The other GMG/Playfire thread is full of pirates discussing ways to look like they're not SAMing Steam Acheivements for Playfire/GMG funny-money. ...and complaining they have nothing to spend their ill-gotten booty on.
ummm-no.gif

We don't need two threads. Hell, separating threads in general is just annoying. Whenever there's a worthwhile sale on GMG, we know about it on the other thread, even if it's not perfectly updated.

ummm-no.gif

We don't need two threads. Hell, separating threads in general is just annoying. Whenever there's a worthwhile sale on GMG, we know about it on the other thread, even if it's not perfectly updated.
How dare you! It was perfectly updated! =P

This thread however, didn't have the OP updated from late February until a coupla days ago. Which was why I suggested creating a new one.

(We don't disagree about the pirate talk though)

I guess someone needs to create a new GMG Deals ONLY thread, unless we're expecting Cheapy to update this one.

ummm-no.gif

We don't need any shit eating snitches either but that's life. Deal with it.

I don't know which is which thread anymore, so I'll just post these here for posterity:

Resident Evil 6 - $39.99 $13.99

Lead & Gold - $9.99 $2.49

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $24.99 $12.49

Patterns - $19.99 $9.99

Call of Duty: Ghosts - $59.99 $37.99
Is Lead & Gold still dead as a doornail. When I tried a few times to play a game a few years ago the online community seemed to be me and 3 other people at most....The game seemed ok but yeah couldn't really get into such a dead game.

Is Lead & Gold still dead as a doornail. When I tried a few times to play a game a few years ago the online community seemed to be me and 3 other people at most....The game seemed ok but yeah couldn't really get into such a dead game.
All I know is DFG was farming it for achievements recently with similarly inclined individuals, so I imagine it's not had much of a revival.

bread's done
Back