Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Wonderful.

I'm locked out of the EA sales because of my region. Thanks, EA.
1V2Qj.gif

Kiiiinda interested in Battlefield 4, even though I've barely touched BF3. The sparkly new effect has me, I guess. Any other coupons besides the 10% off?

EDIT: I can't use my credit at the same time as a coupon anymore? I guess it's been awhile, when did GMG get so lame?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at getting dragon age: origins with playfire bucks.  The description says it's for origin but I thought you could register games from origin on steam (or vice versa).  Does anyone know if this is true and if it works for this game?

Looking at getting dragon age: origins with playfire bucks. The description says it's for origin but I thought you could register games from origin on steam (or vice versa). Does anyone know if this is true and if it works for this game?
You can register most of your also on Origin Steam games on Origin as well with the CD key that your Steam copy gives you. Not the other way around. And yes, I'm not positive but I do believe you can do that with DA:O.

You can register most of your also on Origin Steam games on Origin as well with the CD key that your Steam copy gives you. Not the other way around. And yes, I'm not positive but I do believe you can do that with DA:O.
Ah ok, thanks for the info. Guess I'll have a reason to actually fire up origin then...

Thief (NA) is 66% off - $16.99

It's not mentioned in the blog. Has the price really fallen that quickly?

Master Thief Edition is also on sale for $18.01
Pretty much all Squeenix games get cheap fast.

(But AMD coupon can be cheaper if you want The Banner Saga, Sniper Elite 3 or Murdered Soul Suspect too)

just got the Kane & Lynch pack cuz... cuz... i don't know why, i think i'm coming down with early-onset AD...

fyi, it's one code, so no splitsies.

Thief (NA) is 66% off - $16.99

It's not mentioned in the blog. Has the price really fallen that quickly?

Master Thief Edition is also on sale for $18.01
GMG has it that cheap once before - like a month to 2 ago or so.

And there was a 20% voucher being active at that time.

I wonder if THIS voucher works on that:

IFD_20voucher_Low-offer-box.jpg

EDIT:

It's $30 on Steam atm and it's not even indicated as being on sale.

I smell a MSRP drop.

Also, FFVII and FFVIII are bundled together for $6. Best deal of the day imo. Both are eligible for Playfire bux.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/final-fantasy-double-pack/
Was that a glitch or something?

Or has the price not flipped?

It's showing up at $11.99 now (50% off its usual GMG price of $23.98) before any vouchers.

Was that a glitch or something?

Or has the price not flipped?

It's showing up at $11.99 now (50% off its usual GMG price of $23.98) before any vouchers.
Yes, it was a glitch. I posted about it in the Playfire thread. It's been corrected.

Hmm $3.39 for both... that's not a bad price. I may have to break the embargo..
I'd get it, but it doesn't have any of the DLC.

Also, there's Paradox sales today too, nothing particularly noteworthy that I saw except for Magicka Collection for $5 (It comes with everything in the collection on Steam, they're just idiots).

I'd get it, but it doesn't have any of the DLC.

Also, there's Paradox sales today too, nothing particularly noteworthy that I saw except for Magicka Collection for $5 (It comes with everything in the collection on Steam, they're just idiots).
The Kane & Lynch 2 DLC is just multiplayer stuff.

Playfire detected half the stuff I did yesterday... but it didn't pick up the Goat Simulator things. ;_;

GMG's giving me, "Sorry. We're currently processing your order. At this time you will be unable to purchase any more games." whenever I try to buy anything.

I blame Bruticus.

God damn. Was waiting for a 2K sale from this so I could use my doubloons to pick up the headhunter DLC, then they go and let me down by not putting it on sale.

GMG's trying to get me ready for the disappointment of the Steam summer sale no doubt. They're providing a valuable service.

I have been waiting for years to use my credit on Brave New World but it is only 67% off, the current voucher is only 15% off and I can't use my credit if I use the voucher.  GMG wants to see me cry this morning.

I have been waiting for years to use my credit on Brave New World but it is only 67% off, the current voucher is only 15% off and I can't use my credit if I use the voucher. GMG wants to see me cry this morning.
Yeah, I know. The lack of voucher is what's stopping me from instantly biting on most of these.

Incredibly annoying. :wall:

The best deal today, imo is the XCOM one.

For $20 you get XCOM Complete (EU/EW/All DLC), the classic XCOM Collection and XCOM: The Bureau.

If I could use my one-time 25% off coupon on it, I'd have bought it already.

dammit what's with not discounting the Bioshock: Infinite season pass? nobody's gonna pay $15 for the Burial at Sea episodes.

...and yes I'm salty i didn't buy it when it was $5 :(

I have been waiting for years to use my credit on Brave New World but it is only 67% off, the current voucher is only 15% off and I can't use my credit if I use the voucher. GMG wants to see me cry this morning.
Hell, I don't even have credit to use but most of the time I give up on buying something that peeked my interest long before I check out...

Anymore its just an absolute chore to buy something from GMG...

Hell, I don't even have credit to use but most of the time I give up on buying something that peeked my interest long before I check out...

Anymore its just an absolute chore to buy something from GMG...
Pretty much this. It's all fine print, catches and stipulations anymore. And that's when they have a decent sale which seems to come along much less often than it used to. I just don't bother anymore.

GMG sales have been pretty shitty since the whole Playfire things really took off.  They've had some decent stuff I bought anyway because best price ever (Bone, Call of Cthulu) but other than that, the sales haven't been great and them killing the sale/voucher/credit combo really made it suck.  

That Bone bundle is tempting, but I hesitate to give Telltale money after they stopped giving away DVDs to people who bought their games at their own store.

GMG sales have been pretty shitty since the whole Playfire things really took off. They've had some decent stuff I bought anyway because best price ever (Bone, Call of Cthulu) but other than that, the sales haven't been great and them killing the sale/voucher/credit combo really made it suck.
You mean back when we spent real money on GMG?

Yeah, I know. The lack of voucher is what's stopping me from instantly biting on most of these.

For $20 you get XCOM Complete (EU/EW/All DLC), the classic XCOM Collection and XCOM: The Bureau.

Yeah, that's an awesome deal. Sadly, Enemy Within is the only thing out of it I don't own. *sigh* Still waiting for ~$5 for that DLC, but it seems like 2K has wisened up and is never going to drop the MSRP.

Did anyone buy-in on that XCOM Pack Deal?

If yes - what game-keys are tied together and what are separate?

Side note:

I already own all the OLD XCOM Classics and The Bureau.

What I need is all the Firaxis XCOM's games: XCOM EU + EW + Slingshot + Elite Soldier.

[quote name="Foxhack" post="11830200" timestamp="1402402293"]Can you use a voucher and credit now or is that still blocked?[/quote]

I couldn't. I tried.

I bought Age of Empires 2 HD + The Forgotten, plus other games, applied 25% voucher and recieved vanilla AoE2 game, and not The Forgotten expansion. I've contacted support and still waiting, anyone experienced the same?

bread's done
Back