Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Heh. Looks like GMG wants to get in on the bundling action too....

GMG Bundle - $1 for 4 games

• P.A.M. Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
  • Avencast: Rise of the Mage
  • Cargo!
  • Rush Bros.
All activate on Steam.

Profile-Pic.png

Last edited by a moderator:
GMG started their International Federation of Deals (IFD) Summer Sale today.

Day 1 includes:

New deals each day at 5am EDT, until 6/13.

Coupons:

• 10% off, $10 minimum, unlimited use: IFDSUM-MERSAL-E10OFF
  • 25% off, $10 minimum, one-time use, account bound:  get voucher here

GMG started their International Federation of Deals (IFD) Summer Sale today.

Day 1 includes:

New deals each day at 5am EDT, until 6/13.

Coupons:

• 10% off, $10 minimum, unlimited use: IFDSUM-MERSAL-E10OFF
  • 25% off, $10 minimum, one-time use, account bound: get voucher here
Puajjj.

Bummer about the coupons not working with credit still. I assume they'll let us use credit on sale items.  :roll:

That 3 for $8 thing is full of previously bundled games. The only one that looks tempting to me is the Typing of the Dead bundle.

All of the deals are really bad.  It's like this year all the major retailers got together and said if you don't try we wont either.

All of the deals are really bad. It's like this year all the major retailers got together and said if you don't try we wont either.
Not really that bad. I think I'm gonna grab Castle of Illusion. That's $3.75 for Castle of Illusion and Jet Set Radio, or $1.87 per game. With credit.

Or you can do the same with Vikings for $3.75, the Dreamcast pack for $5.24, the full Binary Domain Collection for $3.99, Alpha Protocol for $3.75, The Cave for $3.75, etc.

If you have Jet Set Radio already, not amazing, but you could still sell it for a couple bucks probably.

Mmm...thought about those Genesis bundles but they have been cheaper and I missed out when Amazon had them on sale. I'll go with  The Cave, and save my 25% off voucher if something better comes along during the two weeks when it is valid.

Edit: It seems Greenman does not want my money. Meh...whatever. I'll save my three buck then.

New sale today, Origin games...$10 for Mass Effect maybe worth it...sure why not. Alice: Madness Returns is at its lowest price...that is for the complete package though it only had one DLC. I might consider those but I should check out the Origins client first. Last time I bought a game without testing the client, it was a disaster...and it still is.

About those vouchers, would those apply to games over $10.00 or do they apply to purchases over $10.00?

New sale today, Origin games...$10 for Mass Effect maybe worth it...sure why not. Alice: Madness Returns is at its lowest price...that is for the complete package though it only had one DLC. I might consider those but I should check out the Origins client first. Last time I bought a game without testing the client, it was a disaster...and it still is.

About those vouchers, would those apply to games over $10.00 or do they apply to purchases over $10.00?
The vouchers work on purchases over $10 in total. However, as of now the vouchers don't work with credit.

Also, the ME Trilogy has been as low as $7.50 before, so keep that in mind.

Ugh, leave it up to EA to be dicks about a free game they're giving out.

They're selling their free On-The-House game for $2.50 on GMG.

OMG - ME Trilogy for $7.50 or cheaper...that's an insane amount of time one could sink into this entire franchise.

Easily worth that, if it pops up again.

Now, If only there was an ALL DLC Pack for ME3 that was $7.50.

Same goes for ME2, as well.

Damn BioWare + EA w/ Premium DLC pricing + crappy BioWare Point pricing.

OMG - ME Trilogy for $7.50 or cheaper...that's an insane amount of time one could sink into this entire franchise.

Easily worth that, if it pops up again.

Now, If only there was an ALL DLC Pack for ME3 that was $7.50.

Same goes for ME2, as well.

Damn BioWare + EA w/ Premium DLC pricing + crappy BioWare Point pricing.
I ended up getting it for $5. I'm still afraid to play it as I don't have the appropriate amount of time to dump into it. :p

I ended up getting it for $5. I'm still afraid to play it as I don't have the appropriate amount of time to dump into it. :p
Even more of a steal.

Yeah, when you get the time - make sure you play ME Trilogy.

Neuro probably would be happy to see another gamer addicted to that great series. ;)

BobbyTastic, on 07 Jun 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:BobbyTastic, on 07 Jun 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:BobbyTastic, on 07 Jun 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:
The vouchers work on purchases over $10 in total. However, as of now the vouchers don't work with credit.

Ugh, leave it up to EA to be dicks about a free game they're giving out.

They're selling their free On-The-House game for $2.50 on GMG.
Well, all the Mass Effect title is not worth much these days on any format so perhaps 10 bucks is not that good a deal to begin with. I am not really interested in Origins anyways, not that is bad but I prefer to just to stick to one client. I think I will skip out on this one until a better deal comes along...if it was on Steam, then, yes I would buy it.

Skullgirls is also on sale for 5 bucks. I don't know if 4.99 is the all-time lowest but for the price of a quality fighter, 5 dollars is certainly worth it. In fact, I think the regular price is way too high due to the game's lack of content. It should of been 9.99 at most. Beware, there is a vanilla version on sale as well and I don't know why. You certainly do want all the DLC.. The only thing missing in the bundle is missing is Big Band but he is currently free on Steam anyways.

For those that have not played any, I'd suggest playing the original Mass Effect sooner rather than later. As much as I love the series it's starting to show its age. With some of the graphics mods I have, it still looks decent, but the gameplay is feeling more and more dated. Or maybe that's because I've played it umteen times.

Skullgirls is also on sale for 5 bucks. I don't know if 4.99 is the all-time lowest but for the price of a quality fighter, 5 dollars is certainly worth it. In fact, I think the regular price is way too high due to the game's lack of content. It should of been 9.99 at most. Beware, there is a vanilla version on sale as well and I don't know why. You certainly do want all the DLC.. The only thing missing in the bundle is missing is Big Band but he is currently free on Steam anyways.
I'd only buy Skullgirls if you're a really big fan of fighters that doesn't mind so-so gameplay and graphics that are too busy. Animated Japanese fighters work well because the characters are cleanly sprited, but the characters in Skullgirls are hand drawn and really complex so when animations that oftentimes are less than totally smooth come in, and you have both players going nuts, and then attacks bringing in your backup fighters for support attacks... things get so busy it's just a fucking mess in my opinion.

It's a capable fighter, and I'm not saying it's a bad game by any means, but it just has some flaws, and what I listed above are the things that bugged the crap out of me. I'd rather play Guilty Gear any day of the week.

For those that have not played any, I'd suggest playing the original Mass Effect sooner rather than later. As much as I love the series it's starting to show its age. With some of the graphics mods I have, it still looks decent, but the gameplay is feeling more and more dated. Or maybe that's because I've played it umteen times.
Really? I played it last year with the HD texture pack using Texmod and was drooling. Gameplay still feels solid enough, but I'd imagine it will feel dated if you've been playing a lot of Mass Effect 2 and 3 recently (which I haven't).

Skullgirls is also on sale for 5 bucks. I don't know if 4.99 is the all-time lowest but for the price of a quality fighter, 5 dollars is certainly worth it.
$5 should be the cheapest everything together has been at this point. Unless you got her while she was free, Squigly alone's been $1.24 at the cheapest (as of today at GMG); and it looks like the cheapest the color palette has gone by itself is also $1.24 (as of today at GMG), though it's also been bundled with Skullgirls (without Squigly) at GamersGate for $5.

Since the lowest Skullgirls has gotten is as part of a 4 pack for ~$2.81 per copy, that'd make this the cheapest you could have gotten everything. (Even if you take Squigly's free period into account, since you can't claim DLC unless you own the game, and the $2.81 price was well after Squigly had gone paid, etc.)

Not sure if I should wait for cheaper. :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back