= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Next bonus @ 7000 sales...

Hydral Collection
Multi-genre collection from young producer Hydral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Sorry, motoki.

I have no frickin' clue who that is.

Still made me laugh for some reason, though.

EDIT:  Google image search is my friend

This bundle just keeps getting worse and worse. Come on, Groupees, have another Doujin bundle. I want the next Higurashi game! Or maybe Umineko this time!

Heileen 3 is the next bonus.

Hasn't been bundled before and it's "the Deluxe Edition" so I believe it even includes lesbians.

*Edit: Oh and thank you Souffrir for your sacrifice. :p

Interesting that the unlock point is 7,700. Only 700 higher than the last unlock. Pretty much an acknowledgement that the bundle isn't selling. Not that any of us needed to be tipped off to this fact. But it's interesting to see them basically admit it.

I look forward to the coming dollar days.

Edit: And after checking the bonus unlock points for the previous bonuses a little bit closer. I see that they've pretty much all been modest increases over the previous tier. So I'm not pointing out anything new here. Still...Dollar Days is coming. I stand by that much.

Heileen 3 is the next bonus.

Hasn't been bundled before and it's "the Deluxe Edition" so I believe it even includes lesbians.

*Edit: Oh and thank you Souffrir for your sacrifice. :p
Deluxe on Steam means you get the OST, chibi images and some wallpapers. The normal version of the game on Steam includes both the Girl loves Guys and the Girl loves Girls versions.

Nicole (a different game) is the one that only has the Girl loves Guys version on Steam. The Girl loves Girls version will be a separate game.

Was browsing Heileen 3 screenshots uploaded to Steam and, well, I'll just leave this here:

Umm why are my pants off now........but yeah unlocking this will likely get me to want to get the bundle. I'll wait till near the end and if no dollar days within last 24 hours they got my 5 dollars.

Deluxe on Steam means you get the OST, chibi images and some wallpapers. The normal version of the game on Steam includes both the Girl loves Guys and the Girl loves Girls versions.

Nicole (a different game) is the one that only has the Girl loves Guys version on Steam. The Girl loves Girls version will be a separate game.
Yeah I kind of knew that, I was mostly being a smartass, but thanks for showing off your (faux) weeaboo visual novel knowledge and correcting me anyway.

I hate when I call stuff and then don't post it. I saw that only Heileen 2 was on sale on Steam this week, and that the discount wasn't very good. I thought to myself, Heileen 1 was in a bundle, I bet Heileen 3 is going to be in a bundle now to encourage people to pay $7 for the second game.

Interesting that the unlock point is 7,700. Only 700 higher than the last unlock. Pretty much an acknowledgement that the bundle isn't selling. Not that any of us needed to be tipped off to this fact. But it's interesting to see them basically admit it.

I look forward to the coming dollar days.

Edit: And after checking the bonus unlock points for the previous bonuses a little bit closer. I see that they've pretty much all been modest increases over the previous tier. So I'm not pointing out anything new here. Still...Dollar Days is coming. I stand by that much.
Check the Be Mine 14 page again.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Be Mine 14 will not have a Dollar Days promotion coming up.

They probably mean no dollar days during the normal run time.  Now if they extend the time just for a special dollar day again, well that's another thing entirely.

I just emailed Frogwares to request a Dracula: Love Kills Steam key.

I bought the bundle it was in on May 31, 2013. They're probably gonna go "WTF why did he take so long to ask for this"

Check the Be Mine 14 page again.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Be Mine 14 will not have a Dollar Days promotion coming up.
a sign of desperation. it shows that they have VERY POOR SALE (way below their projected number) for this bundle and they attributed such POOR SALE to people holding back & waiting for dollar day.

well, there WILL BE some sort of dollar day in the end to boost their sale.

My fellow CAG, HOLD BACK till the last day. It will be worth it!!!

Maybe they'll just switch to a "Build A" a la carte structure near the end. I'm more interested in whether Tremor invests in this, which isn't likely at this point.

Eh. I'll buy in now. I was waiting in case they went to a dollar (Since I'm a bit indifferent about this bundle, normally I just immediately buy Groupees) but I'll believe 'em if they say they're not gonna do it. Might save me $4, but this way I don't forget and miss scooping up Consortium which is the only part I really want. Nearly bought it last time it was on sale on Steam anyway. This way just gets me some +1s.

bread's done
Back