Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Immortal fWd']You sure about that? I beat it on medium and did not get the achievement for beating it on easy.[/quote]

You better check your shit cause you did get it.

I'm stuck on the last fucking song and it's pissing me off. I always hated it in Rock Band, and here it is trying to piss me off again.

Beat it, fucking huzzah.

Does anyone know if you can beat the vault songs on various difficulties and still have it apply for the "beat all songs" achievement?

Edit: It does. If anyone wants to play some co-op for achievements tonight, I'm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rented this and got through by the end of the rental, getting 260 cheesements. I seriously only played a total of 3 hours.

Overall, I was very disapointed. The Cult and Run DMC were awesome, a couple A-smith songs were good. But, overall, had I spent $60....ouch.

I've been considering picking this up. I like Aerosmith and I could use the wireless GH controller since I hate the RB guitar.

It's not too bad. I'm on the last song on Expert. I've gotten about 86% through it, so 1 or 2 more shots and I should be through it. My favorite song to play so far is "Back in the Saddle".

If I wouldn't have gotten it through yourfree360games.com, I don't think that I would have picked it up. I got it mainly for the guitar, but I decided to give it a whirl and it's not that bad. A few songs that I could live without, but all of the GH's and even Rock Band had a few that I didn't care for.

I really wish that they would've left out the boss battle with Joe Perry though. I strongly disliked the boss battles in GH3 and I'm sad to see them carrying on. It just kills the game for me. I'd rather just play the songs than battle with power ups.

I rented it last night, getting a good 565 achievement points. It's alright, it was better than I expected but no way in hell it would be worth $60.

I think the best way to get this game is if you get a deal like at Gamestop where you can get bonus on a trade in or something. I ended up getting a bonus on trade in + my employee discount.

Can you get that Score Hero achievement on Hard or does it have to be on expert?

Score Hero is one I haven't gotten yet. I haven't really tried though. I'm at 730pts and the big ones left to get are Score Hero, finish Expert, buy guitars and play co-op lead & bass.

I really like the game. I love the song selection and am glad they left off the sappy shit from the 90s (Angel, Amazing, Crazy, Cryin). People playing online are bitches though only playing for achievements instead of playing the way the game was intended. Online achievements blow... across the board.

I finished it on expert. I'll play some online co-op with folks. Feel free to add me. Though I may not be on a whole lot this week. I have a very hectic week in front of me.

Is the RB Strat compatible with GHA yet? A couple days ago Joystiq said that an auto update would make the RB guitar compatible but I don't want to open the game up if I'm not positive it will work.

I am new to guitar hero games. I also suck really bad at them. I can barely pass most songs on medium. My friend passed all the songs on hard the first time he ever played this game. I have a exploder guitar, and I'm left handed. The way it is made it is annoying to use left handed so I play right handed. I really like guitar hero aerosmith,but I like guitar hero 3 better so far.

This game was simple for me. I 5 stared every song on Expert my first try. Got Score Hero on my first try. I was pretty dissapointed. The only song I like to play is Joe Perry Guitar Battle.

bread's done
Back