gwen's list of amazing stuff: less amazing than years ago, but still worth a check.

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to even get back in here for the past few days. gah.

[quote name='guynextshore']Actually I've already finished the new TL - now when I return you'll see if I did you justice :).

EDIT///
BTW - I do have a complete/mint elfen lied vector one + collector's box if you're still interested! I'll give you first shot/dibs on it! ;).[/quote]You did a beauty beauty job! I like the alternate option, too. Great idea. And yes, I'm very interested in that elfen lied vector one and box! Returned your bump. We'll work out the details. =)

[quote name='BattleChicken']I would be interested in:

Xenosaga III, Rocket slime guides

maybe elebits, maybe M&L Partners in time guide.[/quote]I'll send you a PM in about three minutes.

[quote name='bcks007']another pm sent to you. :)[/quote]Thanks! I believe I'm caught up on all PMs at the moment. Yay!!!

Wow Nice List. I am semi interested in Enchanted Arms Guide ( 360? ) and a Final Fantasy Art Book thing. PM me with a price? Or are you feeling nice today and willing to sell to me for the price of free ;) Thanks!

I'm behind in getting back to people re: trades. Please, everyone who's PMed me, I haven't forgotten you, I've just been kinda busy lately. Later tonight or tomorrow, I have to get back to those who have PMed over the past week...

And then:
[quote name='CaoPi']might be interested in odama...[/quote] K... I'll look.

[quote name='rortiz79']cml for elebits and the ryu figure, just in case I do have Electroplankton.[/quote]In the case with cover art and instructions?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wow Nice List. I am semi interested in Enchanted Arms Guide ( 360? ) and a Final Fantasy Art Book thing. PM me with a price? Or are you feeling nice today and willing to sell to me for the price of free ;) Thanks![/quote]I love me some pimps, but not that much. I'll pm y'all later.
Note to self: how much for Gears of War CE

testing to check a few things out.

cagcolors3.gif

bump4.gif

bump3.gif

aside from the orange outline... I'll get rid of that. anyone who happens to have any interest, whaddya think?

Okay shrike. Middle font it is.

How about Mr Bump himself? The first one is cute, but he's so muddy. And with only mspaint and irfanview (and severe user limitations) my abilities are pathetically impaired.

[quote name='nekobi']PM'ed back bump![/quote]I'm getting a ha-at... I'm getting a ha-at!! :bouncy:

Hey there, I'm interested in these guides:
Fire Emblem
Mario & Luigi
Romancing Saga
Soul Calibur III

and possibly these games:
Lunar Knights
Wario Ware
Grandia III

Let me know if I have anything that you want! =D

Gonna call Friday as the last day to contact me with any interest in trades for a while. I'm leaving town Sept 5 for most of the month and I want most everything wrapped up by then.

And as always, thanks for the bumps, guys.
wooper.gif

Why don't bumps ever put forth some deep philisophical theory that advances mankind? Why must they all be so trite and meaningless...?

A peanut is neither a pea, nor a nut -- talk amongst yourselves.

[quote name='BattleChicken']At first, I thought that was a sweet burn, then I learned that Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer:[/quote]There's a lot I could say about Jimmy, but I prefer to think of him as a harmless peanut farmer.
300px-ElectoralCollege1980-Large.png
:whistle2:#

See Guinaevere? that was both a bump AND a chance to learn.
This is awesome. I feel like LeVar Burton's gonna come in and show us how reading is a doorway to new worlds.

[quote name='garfep']Sorry BattleChicken, I'm still an advocate of the useless, non-educational bump.[/quote]Gotta agree, it's infinately preferable to LeVar Burton coming in to show us how reading is a doorway to new worlds. Okay, in all fairness LeVar is fine. The theme song was horrific though. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8pRCs67258[/media]

Maigoyume, thanks for the interest, but I didn't see anything.

ZOMG a GIRL PM'd ANOTHER GIRL!!!!
OMG I BET SHE IS ASKIN 4 A PILLOW FITE LOL!

But yeah, another free bump because I was in the 'hood :D

Don't get too excited lilboo, we just worked out a sale. Plus Ms Panda is obviously a Heartlily type, and more like Leblanc.

Thanks for the bump, Sugar. I'll have to return the favor one day.
wink.gif

bread's done
Back