gwen's list of amazing stuff: less amazing than years ago, but still worth a check.

bump_signs.jpg

I've finally gotten around to updating the OP with the sales/trades that have gone through, AND have replied to everyone waiting on a reply. Please, hold your applause.

returning a return bump :)

[quote name='guinaevere']Returning the bump.

I could do the Vision Pack for Mass Effect and a Pink rechargable battery.

[/quote]

i have a deal pending for it :( ... nothing else interest u?

[quote name='lilboo']Baby Imma give you a whole sheet cake! :cool:[/quote]Sheet cake? Don't tempt me... :lol:

[quote name='CaoPi']hey Gwen are the prices shipped?[/quote]Nope, those are just the game prices. For one game alone, prolly like $3 for first class with DC ($2.50 paypal + envelope). (If you want media mail, cheaper. Game boy games I'll ship in a box, so their boxes dont get crushified.)

Essentially, about 50¢ more than what Paypal charges me for shipping to cover materials and paypal charges.

ha! Thanks. I have to do that, I forget everything. :dunce:

I updated real quickly to reflect that golden sun 1 & 2 are no longer available.

This reminds me that someone has some guides for me that she keeps forgetting to tell me what they are. ;) Or how many there are. :lol:

Which version of the Bioshock guide are you looking for, Gwen? I have the 360/PS3 version of the Bioshock guide on my list. So...please CML.....

I'll also shot you a PM.

bread's done
Back