gwen's list of amazing stuff: less amazing than years ago, but still worth a check.

Well it's more fun [SIZE=-2]and slightly less embarrasing [/SIZE]than accepting a compliment graciously.
wooper.gif

Free bump. :)

And gwen, at some point I'll probably be PMing you about working something out for that Play & Charge kit.

[quote name='kube00']Resident Evil (German import)will play on any DS right? Do you need to understand greman to play the game?[/quote]It will play on any DS (region free) and it's entirely in English. Our american voices and text.

[quote name='guinaevere']Strategy Guides

Castlevania Curse of Darkness
Dino Crisis (new but very worn. fe[/quote]

Am I the only one that sees 'this' in the OP??....

[quote name='guinaevere']What the eff just happened to my Trade List??![/quote]

..I don't know =/.

when you tried to modify your TL & hit submit - did your connection die?
since I had a similar case... the thing erased all of my 20 listed pending deals.....
pissed me off & tooked FOREVER to type again.

hopefully this wont be as harshed.....

bump for a semi disfunctioned TL... you know we love you gwen!! hehe.

[quote name='guynextshore']
Am I the only one that sees 'this' in the OP??....[/quote]Nope. Same over here. I went up update last night, and seeing my entire OP gone was not what I wanted to see. >_

Replied to everyone. Took off Godfather Mob Wars and Lumines II from PSP, as I returned the to TRU today.

May add Lunar Knights DS soon. And possibly Every Extend Extra.

[quote name='shrike4242']Bump-a-lump-a-dump-a-rump.[/quote]He says the sweetest things to me. :lol:

[quote name='pete5883']My screen isn't wide enough to make sense of your PS2/PSP section. Maybe make it a bit thinner?[/quote]Seriously? What size font are you using as your default? And are other people having this problem, too?

How far over do you get before it gets wonky? Do you make it to Legendia without problems? Because I can just make the PSP section a different line.

Especially if I add a couple games later tonight. Which I'll be doing soon.

Reminder to self: Every Extend Extra new/sealed, alex rider something or other ds new/sealed, Lunar Knights ds new/sealed.

Super_nerd, your copy of Grandia III will go out tonight.

Hovercraft, I'm not ignoring you. I hope to PM you later today.

And I love that avatar.
smile_eager.gif

note to self, KRvol 3 with mic, pokemon pearl/diamond, guides, jaeli's TC stuff, rev ocelot and ryu and still
eee, alex rider something, Lunar Knights ds

Updated with Odama. I think I have one or two more games to add, but I have to dig myself out from under this disaster desk before I'm sure.

Also added some little trinkets and action figures.

I think I've returned all PMs. HeMan, I gots to find a smallish box for your stuff this afternoon. I'll PM you with a DC number as soon as I've got one.

aaaaaaaaand.... BUMP.

[quote name='guinaevere']I said BUMP.[/quote]

hi Gwen,
just wanted to let you know that I think you have one of the best looking Trade List around. Would you mind if I erhh 'borrow' your template for my new TL i'll put up once I return to trading? - it won't be exactly like yours but it's based from your lil picture design :).

Anyhow, great stuff you have up - BUMP!!

Thanks for the compliment, guy! :beams:

And thanks for being so considerate as to ask. Definately feel free to borrow/modify the style as you see fit.
wooper.gif

:roll:Somebody has an e-crushhh!

bump for ya lovely lady.
and also cause I have a friend who has the twin snakes instructions, so I might cop that from him and relay it to you.

That's sweet of you to come out and admit it in the open like that, TFN. But I'm sure your girlfriend will be mildly jealous.

Coolie Coolie. Lemme know if he's good with parting with it. =)

[quote name='tiredfornow']:roll:Somebody has an e-crushhh!

[/quote]

:shock:!! who??! ....:)

[quote name='guinaevere']Thanks for the compliment, guy! :beams:

And thanks for being so considerate as to ask. Definately feel free to borrow/modify the style as you see fit.
wooper.gif
[/quote]

Your welcome Gwen!

Actually I've already finished the new TL - now when I return you'll see if I did you justice :). Thanks for giving me permission!

Anyhow,
BET you never heard of the 3:40 am bump! haha. I win.....yea, I couldn't sleep. :bouncy:

EDIT///
BTW - I do have a complete/mint elfen lied vector one + collector's box if you're still interested! I'll give you first shot/dibs on it! ;).

bread's done
Back