gwen's list of amazing stuff: less amazing than years ago, but still worth a check.

[quote name='guinaevere']It's been nearly 24 hours and not a sign of shrike. Surely he has abandoned me for a better CAG. *melodramatic swoon*[/quote]
Hardly.

[quote name='guinaevere']Blech. Someone tell me they've missed me. I've been sick with flu and want sympathy.

bump.

All PMs have been replied to.[/quote]
Of course I missed you. Just falling down on bump detail, that is.

Aww... Thank you Shrike and Cisco for the bumps and sympathy. =)

Apologies to everyone who's been waiting for replies to their PMs, all should be replied to by now. I'm starting to feel more myself and should be on top of things from here on in.

The dreamcast game are gone, as is Wario Ware Touched.

But I added Brothers in Arms, Road to Hill 30, Genma Onimusha and Fzero GX for the cube.

Removed a few games as they were traded in today to finally get biohazard 2 (dreamcast) from Rhino before Rhino has to ship out all their older titles.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of Resident Evil DS... this is an import from Europe though. Very neat, the DS case is fat and the instructions are pretty hefty, too. Why I have it, I don't know.

Also I have a sealed copy of Dino Crisis 3 and Aliens versus Predator Extinction (both Xbox). I haven't seen sealed copies of these anywhere lately. Any idea what they'd be worth? Any offers?

Trying to catch up with stuff. Traded a lot in to FYE, ebayed a bunch and gave more away. This has to be updated, too.

Strategy Guides
Art of Tales of Legendia
Atelier Iris 2 (prima) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
Blue Dragon (prima) sealed (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
Darkness, The (brady)
Dragon Quest VIII (brady)
Enchanted Arms (prima)
Final Fantasy psp (brady) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
Final Fantasy II psp (brady) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
Final Fantasy III ds (brady) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (nintendo) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
Gears of War 360 (brady)
Heavenly Sword (prima) sealed
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (brady) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
La Pucelle Tactics (brady) (pretty rare, holding out for sumpin good)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (nintendo)
Mario Party 8 (prima)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (brady)
Metal Gear Ac!d (brady)
Metal Gear Ac!d ² (brady)
My Sims (prima)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (prima) sealed
Perfect Dark Zero (prima)
Pokemon Battle Revolution (prima)
Radiata Stories (brady) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (brady)
Romancing SaGa (brady) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)
Sigma Star/ Rebelstar Tactical Command (brady)
Spectrobes (brady) sealed w/card
Star Trek Legacy (prima)
Xenosaga III (brady) (looking for a higher tier or rpg guide)

GAMES
  • All are original black label unless otherwise noted.
  • If it has a price, it's still available for trade.
  • If it has no price and you want to buy rather than trade, make an offer.
Wii
Elebits[SIZE=-2]..................
[/SIZE]sealed[SIZE=-2]..............
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]
elebits.jpg
[/SIZE]

GameCube
[SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]Legend of Zelda[SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE]Odama[SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]Wario Ware, inc
[SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]Wind Waker[SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]in box[SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].........[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]Mega Party Games
[SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]BLACK LABEL[SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE]with mic[SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].......[/SIZE]
sealed[SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]........[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]sealed[SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE]sealed[SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]
ww-1.jpg
[SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]
odama.jpg
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]
ww.jpg
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]

DS
Lunar Knights
[SIZE=-2]......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE]Pokemon[SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE]Rune Factory
[SIZE=-2].............................[/SIZE]Palkia Stylus[SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE]Harvest Moon
sealed[SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE]new on card[SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE]sealed[SIZE=-2]....
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]
lknights.jpg
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].
palkia.jpg
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].......[/SIZE]
rune.jpg

GameBoy Advance[SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....
.[/SIZE]
See OP

PS2
[SIZE=-2]......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]........[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]........[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..........[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...................................
[/SIZE]Grandia III[SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].........[/SIZE]Tenchu[SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].......
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].......[/SIZE]Fatal Shadows[SIZE=-2]......
[/SIZE]sealed[SIZE=-2]........[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]........[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE]sealed $25[SIZE=-2].......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]
g3.jpg
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].....[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]
tenchu.jpg
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]....

[/SIZE]PSP[SIZE=-2]...........
[/SIZE]Metal Gear Ac!d[SIZE=-2].......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].......[/SIZE]Monster Hunter Freedom
sealed[SIZE=-2]...[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]............[/SIZE][SIZE=-2].......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]......[/SIZE]Brand new, but open (dreaded gutted copy from GS)
[SIZE=-2]
acid.jpg
mhfreedom.jpg

[/SIZE]I never see new/sealed
copies of this anymore.
Make an offer.

XBOXHalo 2
Multiplayer Map Pack
Sealed[SIZE=-2]......
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]
halomap.jpg
[/SIZE]

Miscellaneous

Reggie Shirt Wii L (new, sealed in bag)
Because of the rarity and condition of this, I'm holding out for a good trade on this.

HELD for Pooky.
wiismall.jpg

Assorted Toys:
Street Fighter Ryu or Cammy $11 each or $19 for both
Revolver Ocelot $8 SOLD
MEMO TO SELF: GET NEW PICTURE
small.jpg
[SIZE=-2].......[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]..
small2.jpg
[/SIZE]

WANTS
this is a short list of stuff I can think of off the top of my head, this list is by no means complete
strategy guides
Fire Emblem & Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
PN03

games
Electroplankton
instructions for MGS Twin Snakes

dvds

Batman: The Animated Series Volumes 3 & 4
ex-driver Downshift (dvd 1), Crossroads (dvd 2)
Get Backers 3 & 4
Overman King Gainer Volume 6
(if you have any animated titles to sell or trade, please show me your list!)

manga
Cromartie High School (I only have the first issue, would like the rest)

misc
broward 120' wide body
delorean
ferrari 599 fiorano
ford gt (heritage livery paint)
honda big ruckus or reflex sport
my own pet Yoshi
Roronoa Zoro
Hey dummy (me, not you),
I have these guides already, don't go trading for more of the same. Again.
animal crossing (nintendo)
animal crossing wild world (nintendo)
blue dragon (prima)
bully
condemned (prima)
dead rising (brady)
dragon quest viii (brady)
dragon quest heroes: rocket slime (brady)
enchanted arms (prima)
extermination (prima)
fear (prima)
ff psp (brady)
ff ii psp (brady)
ff i & II dawn of souls (nintendo)
ff iii (brady)
ff iv advance (nintendo)
ff v advance (nintendo)
ff vii dirge of cerebus (brady)
ff x2
ff xii
ff crystal chronicles (nintendo)
fire emblem path of radiance (nintendo)
folklore (brady)
gears of war (brady)
geist (prima)
gradia iii
harvest moon magical melody & harvest moon ds (brady)
heavenly sword (prima)
kameo (prima)
killer 7 (brady)
kingdom hearts II (brady)
kingdom hearts chain of memories (brady)
lair (brady)
legend of zelda four swords (nintendo)
legend of zelda minish cap (nintendo)
legend of zelda ocarina of time (prima)
legend of zelda oracle of ages/seasons (nintendo)
legend of zelda phantom hourglass premiere edition (prima)
legend of zelda twilight princess collectors edition
luigi's mansion (nintendo)
mario & luigi partners in time (nintendo)
mario party 8 (prima)
marvel ultimate alliance (brady)
metal gear solid twin snakes --- where did i put this?!
metal gear solid 3 subsistence --- where did i put this?!
metriod prime 3 corruption (nintendo)
metroid prime hunters (nintendo)
new super mario brothers (nintendo)
okami (brady)
outfit, the (brady)
paper mario thousand year door (nintendo)
pokemon battle revolution (nintendo)
pokemon battle revolution (prima)
pokemon ranger (nintendo)
pokemon ranger (prima)
pokemon XD gale of darkness (nintendo)
pokemon XD gale of darkness (prima)
pokemon emerald (nintendo)
pokemon diamond & pearl guide (prima)
pokemon diamond & pearl pokedex (nintendo)
radiata stories (brady)
resident evil (capcom)
resident evil 4 (brady)
romancing saga (brady)
spectrobes (brady)
star trek legacy (prima)
tales of the abyss (brady)
tales of legendia (brady)
tales of symphonia (brady)
thrillville off the rails (prima)
vivaa piñata (prima)
wild arms 4 (prima)
wild arms alter code f (prima)
yoshi's island ds (nintendo)
and a couple pokemon guides downstairs

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe everyone who was waiting on a PM has recieved one, except for Chubby who I'll be writing in two seconds.

Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires has been removed from the list, as it met with an unexpected demise. :whistle2:#

hey, i noticed your post in the BB sale thread about LOZ:WW for GC. No luck at my BB and ive been dying to try this game since i got my GC.

CML for it please.. if all else fails name a price shipped that your looking to get.

Thanks!

bump because most BB deals are finalized at this point.

Edit: Millertime, I think I PMed you, but in case I forgot... the only thing on your list that I'm wanting is GRAW.

[quote name='CaoPi']inflatabble punching bag? :lol:[/quote]Don't laugh. The manager kept trying to get me to take the cardboard standee also, but it was totally lame. When I saw the boppy bag, I was about to say no, but then I figgered someone at CAG would want it.

And I'm not ignoring your PM, Pi. I need to doublecheck the condtion of that guide, and I keep forgetting to.
btw, I just finished CaoPi's story on DW5. Is it just me, or was he really underpowered on hard? I'm a flippin' killing machine with Pang Tong (a strategist, fer crying out loud) but Pi I found very frustrating. DW5 seems to have seriously rebalanced some of the characters attributes from earlier DWs.

[quote name='guynextshore']gwen = that mario party 7 looks pretty tempting :D[/quote]I admit, I'm being greedy with this one. :cool:

[quote name='guinaevere']Don't laugh. The manager kept trying to get me to take the cardboard standee also, but it was totally lame. When I saw the boppy bag, I was about to say no, but then I figgered someone at CAG would want it.

And I'm not ignoring your PM, Pi. I need to doublecheck the condtion of that guide, and I keep forgetting to.
btw, I just finished CaoPi's story on DW5. Is it just me, or was he really underpowered on hard? I'm a flippin' killing machine with Pang Tong (a strategist, fer crying out loud) but Pi I found very frustrating. DW5 seems to have seriously rebalanced some of the characters attributes from earlier DWs.

I admit, I'm being greedy with this one. :cool:[/quote]
CaoPi is underpowered, I just like his costume, weapon and sinister looks, I can't wait for the (battle of red cliff) I'm assuming this is Battle of Chibi ? But it's chinese movie based on the series though, it's supposed to have an all star cast!

Chow Yun fat is credited as Zhou Yu. When the movie was first announced people were assuming he would play Liu Bei. Takeshi Kaneshiro (from Onimusha 3 and House of flying daggers) as Zhuge Liang there are some others but if your not into HK movies you might not recognize the cast. Coming from John Woo I'm sure there will be good action ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425637/

[quote name='CaoPi']CaoPi is underpowered, I just like his costume, weapon and sinister looks,[/quote]How about his attitude? ;) Not what I'd call one of the good guys.

I can't wait for the (battle of red cliff) I'm assuming this is Battle of Chibi ? But it's chinese movie based on the series though, it's supposed to have an all star cast!
Hey cool, I knew nothing about it. (I dont really see all that many movies.) All star casts are cool, but I also like unknowns or relative unknowns who can play the parts and you see them as the character they're playing, not as say, tom cruise.... I'm not explaining myself very well here.

Chow Yun fat is credited as Zhou Yu. When the movie was first announced people were assuming he would play Liu Bei.
when I first read this sentence I thought he playing Xu Zhu. ha! Slight difference.

Takeshi Kaneshiro (from Onimusha 3 and House of flying daggers) as Zhuge Liang there are some others but if your not into HK movies you might not recognize the cast. Coming from John Woo I'm sure there will be good action ;)
I love action movies, but as I say I don't really see many movies (I uh... I don't think I've ever seen a John Woo film... :oops:)

And before you yell at me, don't. It isn't for lack of wanting to. It's ... well, it's awkward to go see a movie alone. And my rl friends are mainly from church and they don't dig the same stuff I do. Either that, or they're about 10 years younger than I am so they go see movies with their friends who are their age... *shrugs*

What can I tell you? I'm told I'm the coolest woman around and I sit around twiddling my thumbs at home.:lol:

[quote name='guinaevere']
What can I tell you? I'm told I'm the coolest woman around and I sit around twiddling my thumbs at home.:lol:[/quote]

^^
This is SO true.

Stingy on Mario 7 huh?....
I'll find something you'd be willing to trade for - just you wait.

BTW. hope you enjoy lunar!! :D

[quote name='guynextshore']
This is SO true.[/quote]I love you Player One!! :applause:

Stingy on Mario 7 huh?... I'll find something you'd be willing to trade for - just you wait.
Just bear in mind that it's a clearance game, so I'm looking to hopefully trade it for another decent clearance or discounted game.

Thanks! Just finished Deep Labryinth last night (note: I do NOT recommend that to anyone hoping to play a game for enjoyment. *snores*) so I started Lunar this morning. =)

[quote name='CaoPi']yea another is REssurection of Dragon another movie story based on the three kingdoms, so far the cast as follows. If this is a 2 hr movie they better make some Trilogy like lord of the rings! :lol:[/quote]Super cool. A trilogy would be nice if only to see that a three kingdom story could be profitable in theater over here.

And I finally remembered to check Soul Caliber III for ya. It's nice. It does have shelf wear around the edgest of the cover (I think almost all my guides do, unfortunately), but other than that it's fine.

[quote name='guynextshore']
This is SO true.[/quote]I love you Player One!!

Stingy on Mario 7 huh?... I'll find something you'd be willing to trade for - just you wait.
Just bear in mind that it's a clearance game, so I'm looking to hopefully trade it for another decent clearance or discounted game.

Thanks! Just finished Deep Labryinth last night (note: I do NOT recommend that to anyone hoping to play a game for enjoyment. *snores*) so I started Lunar this morning. =)

[quote name='CaoPi']yea another is REssurection of Dragon another movie story based on the three kingdoms, so far the cast as follows. If this is a 2 hr movie they better make some Trilogy like lord of the rings! :lol:[/quote]Super cool. A trilogy would be nice if only to see that a three kingdom story could be profitable in theater over here.

And I finally remembered to check Soul Caliber III for ya. It's nice. It does have shelf wear around the edgest of the cover (I think almost all my guides do, unfortunately), but other than that it's fine.

FYI

I'm going to be driving out to colorado either on friday or saturday (march 30/31), so I won't be around for the two or so weeks following.

bread's done
Back