Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]28701[/IMG-R]Halo 4 is out next week to great reviews. Check out our listing of Halo 4 pre-order bonuses and deals.[/preview]
Release Date 11/6/12

Pre-order bonus information from Halo Waypoint forums & Halopedia
All retailers include free shipping.

Sync Your AMEX with Your X360/Gamertag and Beat Halo 4 on Normal, Get $35 & More

iconamazon.gif
Amazon $59.00
$10 Amazon Instant Video Credit
Skin: Web Armor: CIO
Emblem: Spartan
Emblem: Bulletproof

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy $59.99
$20 in Reward Certificates for Gamers Club Unlocked members
Skin: Raptor Armor: Venator
Skin: Dead Eye helmet skin
Poster: Master Chief Poster

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop $59.99
Skin: Forest Armor: HAZOP
Skin: Arctic Weapon: Battle Rifle

:360: Microsoft Store $59.99
$25 off next Microsoft Store purchase
Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

:360: Microsoft Store (B&M) $54.99
$25 Gift Card for the Microsoft Store
Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart $59.99 Limited Edition $99.96
$4.99 Vudu credit
Skin: Oceanic Armor (Circuit)

newegg.gif
Newegg
$47.99 [requires coupon code EMCJJNH48 - EXPIRES 11/4]
No Bonuses

FRYS $49.99 [no free shipping, $2.99 for economy]
No Bonuses

Last edited by a moderator:
I just traded in
Skyrim payed about $20 from go Hastings got $30
Super Mario 3d land paid $30 from amazon got $16
Driver San Fran paid $10 from best buy I think got $12
Nba 2k6 got $1 but it was just time to get rid of it
And pre orderered halo 4 from best buy and I'll get another $20 Rz certificate. Got $61.35 for all the games after my 10% bonus and another reward certificate to use on Black Friday hopefully.

Weird, guess you have to be really close to a 7/11 store to be able to scan, wont let me do it. Just says I can either Scavenge or send someone an invite. Whatever though, I'm hoping once you capture a base it just keeps going till someone else takes it from you, otherwise I'll never get that helmet lol.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Weird, guess you have to be really close to a 7/11 store to be able to scan, wont let me do it. Just says I can either Scavenge or send someone an invite. Whatever though, I'm hoping once you capture a base it just keeps going till someone else takes it from you, otherwise I'll never get that helmet lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, probably so. I used their store locator to find the exact spot.
If you live by a couple 7-11's that are nearby each other you can see and attack both by pinch zooming out.
I have my first 7-11 captured and the score keeps increasing just like KOTH, pretty neat.

So far I've gotten: Premium Xbox Theme, Bulletproof Emblem, Double XP, Assault Rifle Copper, and Assault Rifle Silver.

Hmm Microsoft Store order just shipped with Next Day Air Saver so I'm guessing I'll atleast get it on Tuesday not bad.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Yeah, probably so. I used their store locator to find the exact spot.
If you live by a couple 7-11's that are nearby each other you can see and attack both by pinch zooming out.
I have my first 7-11 captured and the score keeps increasing just like KOTH, pretty neat.

So far I've gotten: Premium Xbox Theme, Bulletproof Emblem, Double XP, Assault Rifle Copper, and Assault Rifle Silver.[/QUOTE]

Do you what's the difference between the stores that show up as a green dot on the radar compared to the stores that show up as a white dot? I know the green dot store has helmet with 2 swords emblem above it but don't quite know what that means

There's a way to get the Locus helmet without being near any 7/11's at all. Just download this app called Fake GPS Location https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en

Grab a list of any 7/11's and you set it to a certain 7/11 and capture it. Fake a different 7/11 location until you get all the prizes. This method is for Android only. I'm not sure if this is possible on iOS. Depending on how many hills you capture you can get all the prizes in a few matches. Use pictures of Doritos and Mtn Dew logos to "reload." Saves a lot of time and you don't have to look like a crazy person taking pictures of Doritos in 7/11.

[quote name='Ph1l0z0ph3r']Hmm Microsoft Store order just shipped with Next Day Air Saver so I'm guessing I'll atleast get it on Tuesday not bad.[/QUOTE]

Did you go with the free shipping or upgrade?

[quote name='veronesepk']Did you go with the free shipping or upgrade?[/QUOTE]
With MS you only need to select free shipping for your preorders -- most preorders are shipped a day before release by one day air (free upgrade)

Theres no guarantee that you'll get it on release day, but most people do -- your order may get delayed if they run out of copies or it may get canceled if theres a problem billing your card

[quote name='krashhole']Anyone that pre ordered from Newegg get a shipping notice yet?[/QUOTE]

Nothing here, but I saved nearly $20 so I don't mind waiting. Busy week anyway.

[quote name='Yamato']Nothing here, but I saved nearly $20 so I don't mind waiting. Busy week anyway.[/QUOTE]Same here. My son actually paid for this with his own money that he earned from helping his grandma. My guess is that it will ship out sometime tomorrow.

[quote name='krashhole']Same here. My son actually paid for this with his own money that he earned from helping his grandma. My guess is that it will ship out sometime tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That is just great. I bet it'll be even more enjoyable knowing that he was able to buy it himself.

[quote name='da510']There's a way to get the Locus helmet without being near any 7/11's at all. Just download this app called Fake GPS Location https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en

Grab a list of any 7/11's and you set it to a certain 7/11 and capture it. Fake a different 7/11 location until you get all the prizes. This method is for Android only. I'm not sure if this is possible on iOS. Depending on how many hills you capture you can get all the prizes in a few matches. Use pictures of Doritos and Mtn Dew logos to "reload." Saves a lot of time and you don't have to look like a crazy person taking pictures of Doritos in 7/11.[/QUOTE]

How many hills u need for the the Locus helmet?

The fact that this app isn't on Windows Phone AND I've never used (or have one near me) a 7-11 in my life before both make me sad lol

[quote name='GamerDude316']trying to find an IOS fake GPS app...hope it works as there is only one 7-11 physically near me and thats still a 25 minute drive.[/QUOTE]

Is your device jailbroken? That's how I'm doing it on my iPad.

[quote name='IamPro']How the fuck are ppl getting 2000 scores on this 7-11 thing? I got 910 by accident but since then only been 30 lol[/QUOTE]

Probably took over the stores at the beginning of the game and were never overtaken.
You get points for ever hour you hold the stores.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Probably took over the stores at the beginning of the game and were never overtaken.
You get points for ever hour you hold the stores.[/QUOTE]

ok thnks, how do i get the Locus helmet?

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Get 100 hills I believe. If you live in Canada you get a Halo 4 ghost avatar prop. :applause:[/QUOTE]

100?!?! fuck me

Managed to get 16 hills, and currently have 21 of the medals. I'm just gonna sit on these hills until I hit 100, this game is boring as fuck.

I'm so confused. I'm putting the fake GPS app exactly where 7/11 stores are and it's saying no hills anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

Lol. One of the top guys in the leaderboards (navi41) got all the stores around my area. Shouldn't be too hard to take them back.

Okay, found some hills finally. Question. How do you scan? I can't find the option anywhere.

And can you just scan a doriotos/mountain dew logo or do you need a actual product?

[quote name='Komentra']Okay, found some hills finally. Question. How do you scan? I can't find the option anywhere.

And can you just scan a doriotos/mountain dew logo or do you need a actual product?[/QUOTE]

Once you run out of supplies it'll tell you that you need to resupply.
Just use Google Images and find a Doritos/Mountain Dew bag/bottle.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Get 100 hills I believe. If you live in Canada you get a Halo 4 ghost avatar prop. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Do you mean you have to capture 100 hills in 100 different 7-11's?

[quote name='garrett9418']Do you mean you have to capture 100 hills in 100 different 7-11's?[/QUOTE]

"I unlocked the Locus Helmet after achieving the "It's Good to Be King" achievement, which required 100 "Hail to the King" medals (Hold a hill at the end of a match). I reached this roughly around level 13."

Seems like you just need 100 "holds" of any given hill(s).
May capture 50 and just let it go.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']"I unlocked the Locus Helmet after achieving the "It's Good to Be King" achievement, which required 100 "Hail to the King" medals (Hold a hill at the end of a match). I reached this roughly around level 13."

Seems like you just need 100 "holds" of any given hill(s).
May capture 50 and just let it go.[/QUOTE]

This given me hope, thought it was 100 hills :roll:

Do u guys close the app everytime u use the location tricker or keep it open? I have been playing it safe but its taking forever

[quote name='Komentra']Is there a list of all the prizes? I looked for a official list or site but nothing.[/QUOTE]

Premium Xbox Theme
Bulletproof Emblem
Double XP
Locus Helmet (unlocked via "It's Good To Be King" app achievement")
Ghost Prop (Canada)

well for some reason It can't find any Hills on my Evo 4G it says "Location Service: Your location could not be determined. You will be returned to the main screen" then a USNC logo starts spinning in the middle of the screen and it wont go away. Gonna try on my ipad

Is there a limit on number of hills u can take? (I took 10 hills and no seem to not be able to do any damage alth i might be doing it wrong lol) How do u shot the guy in the middle correctly?

I dont think theres anyway to lose unless your supply is low. Either way, I'm sitting on 20 hills right now, so I dont think theres any limit.

Pretty much. I captured 31.
You can also lose if they're sitting there watching the hills-- it gives you the option to defend and sends 3 guys after your one, haha.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']What app is that ? Is it in Cydia ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Fakelocation is what I'm using.

Edit: Just unlocked the helmet, woohoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Premium Xbox Theme
Bulletproof Emblem
Double XP
Locus Helmet (unlocked via "It's Good To Be King" app achievement")
Ghost Prop (Canada)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Can the Double XP be won multiple times? I won it on my first hill and then later got the theme. Going to keep going until I get the other two.

Pre-ordered Halo 4 on Amazon and I have Prime and the estimate delivery jumped from Tuesday to Thursday so I changed it to one day shipping and that put it back to tuesday. Just letting anyone else who ordered on Amazon know.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Any way to get the King of the Hill bonuses without a fancy phone...?[/QUOTE]

Which ones do you want?

[quote name='Komentra']Pre-ordered Halo 4 on Amazon and I have Prime and the estimate delivery jumped from Tuesday to Thursday so I changed it to one day shipping and that put it back to tuesday. Just letting anyone else who ordered on Amazon know.[/QUOTE]

Mine did the same. Not worth $3.99 extra for me, though.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Which ones do you want?
[/QUOTE]

Just the helmet really. I only want something that I could use in game and the emblem is just 'meh.'

bread's done
Back