Heads Up! Random PowerUp Rewards coupons in Active Offers. New set exp. 9/30/13

klimb22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I just checked my PUR (Pro) account and 3 coupons popped up out of nowhere in my Active Offers. All expiring 9/30/13.

20% off pre-owned games and accessories

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Not valid with any other offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in select stores only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Get 30% extra in-store credit for every game you trade

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the store listed above only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

15% off a one time purchase of new product or accessory

Offer valid 4/4/13 – 9/30/13. Limit one coupon per customer. Coupon valid for one-time use only. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Not valid with any other discount offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer excludes video game systems, Game Informer subscriptions, and gift cards.

YMMV. So don't go calling up PUR CS if you don't get anything.

The previous set of coupons were rumored to be sent out to PUR members who are in the vicinity of a store that had closed and/or moved, but who really knows at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Would buying something online, returning it in-store, then immediately buying again work (assuming it was the same price in-store)?

Anyone know if GS employees would frown upon this?

In either case I'm kinda bummed I didn't get that 15% off New stuff code, would be great to use on Tomb Raider CE, but can't win 'em all I guess :applause:[/QUOTE]

Is it an EBC code? If it is, it's an in-store only coupon.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Would buying something online, returning it in-store, then immediately buying again work (assuming it was the same price in-store)?

Anyone know if GS employees would frown upon this?

In either case I'm kinda bummed I didn't get that 15% off New stuff code, would be great to use on Tomb Raider CE, but can't win 'em all I guess :applause:[/QUOTE]

YMMV depends on the store. If they did, you'd get 15% back as store credit cause the online invoices don't show how you paid.

At least that's what I would do.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']nothing for me, even though i've earned 300000 points all time.[/QUOTE]
Me as well and I had 635,000

[quote name='Nellatf22']Me as well and I had 635,000[/QUOTE]

Already been confirmed by a couple of us that these were sent out to customers of GS stores that shut down or "moved."

Nothing for me. The only offer I ever got was that PS3 HD collection one and didn't everyone or most get that.

I also never got the PSN credit for loyalty even though I'm PS+ and have put plenty of money into PSN with my main account.

:cry: one day I'll get these type of coupons, one day.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Nothing for me. The only offer I ever got was that PS3 HD collection one and didn't everyone or most get that.

I also never got the PSN credit for loyalty even though I'm PS+ and have put plenty of money into PSN with my main account.

:cry: one day I'll get these type of coupons, one day.[/QUOTE]

Haha I got all those offers but never got one of those random BB RZ certificates.

Hey if anyone is interested in trading the 20% off preowned game or accessory for a buy 2 get 1 free coupon expiring 4/31 PM me

Decided to print out my 20% off pre-owned coupon. Don't want them 'accidentally' deleting it.;) Already used the 15% off new.

I just checked active offers, I received a different coupon. Save $5 for every $25 you spend on pre-owned games. I rather have the % coupon instead of this, but I'm not complaining.

[quote name='coolrust']I just checked active offers, I received a different coupon. Save $5 for every $25 you spend on pre-owned games. I rather have the % coupon instead of this, but I'm not complaining.[/QUOTE]I have a 25% off all used games (single transaction), but it's only good from now through Sunday.

[quote name='botticus']I have a 25% off all used games (single transaction), but it's only good from now through Sunday.[/QUOTE]
I just checked and I got that one too. Going to go pick up a ton of stuff today.

[quote name='botticus']I have a 25% off all used games (single transaction), but it's only good from now through Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Funny, the one I got says: Get 25% off when you buy 3 or more pre-owned games

also good until Sunday.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Funny, the one I got says: Get 25% off when you buy 3 or more pre-owned games

also good until Sunday.[/QUOTE]
Saaaame.

i got a buy 1 preowned game, get 1 50% off. to my knowledge none of the gamestops nearby have moved, but i dont know how close they consider nearby, i only have 1 within 10 miles. its also only good from 3/7 to 3/10, and they didnt send an email to tell me it was there, though usually with something like this i get the email the day of expiration or the day before

[quote name='DCpinoy']Already been confirmed by a couple of us that these were sent out to customers of GS stores that shut down or "moved."[/QUOTE]

I shop at two gamestop a exclusively (one in Colorado and one in Indiana) and neither of them have budged in four years. I did get a b2g1 coupon but it expires on the 10th.

Didnt have any of the offers that every one else is getting, checked again this morning and now I have a buy 2 get 1 free coupon in there. But the bad news is that it expires on 3/10.

[quote name='hobomatt']Didnt have any of the offers that every one else is getting, checked again this morning and now I have a buy 2 get 1 free coupon in there. But the bad news is that it expires on 3/10.[/QUOTE]

Just checked and got the same, better than nothing.

I also received an offer within the past day (25% off three or more used games). Not as good as B2G1 if all the same price, but potentially better with varying prices. Too tired to really do the math.

[quote name='salty tbone']I also received an offer within the past day (25% off three or more used games). Not as good as B2G1 if all the same price, but potentially better with varying prices. Too tired to really do the math.[/QUOTE]
True. I plan on going in and picking up a few games with different prices. I could pick up DmC, UMvC3, and SFxT for around $60 with the coupon. Pretty decent deal.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Got the Save $5 on $25 preowned purchase thing. Kind of weak. Also only until the 10th.[/QUOTE]

Got this one also. Won't be using it.

[quote name='TooPoor']^Or just use the birthday coupon if you only want two games.[/QUOTE]
That would require me to travel a little though, since my home GS knows my birthday. Manager likes to cock block me. :I

Are games on sale considered another "offer"? I have the 15% off new and I was wondering if it would work on a game on sale? Thinking Crysis 3 at $40 with 15% off and if I can still snag one with Crysis 1 voucher it might be worth getting...

I received this PM from a GameStop Employee in the last 24 hours and didn't notice it until now.

[quote name='Anonymous GameStop Employee']There are some powerup coupons going out by email tomorrow evening. These will be random but these are the coupons.

Get 25% off 3 or more preowned games
Get 25% off any preowned games you buy
Buy 1 get 1 50% preowned games
Buy 2 get 1 free preowned games.

Codes are unique per powerup account.

Also Starting 3/19 buy the white ps3 bundle get mLB the show 13 for free.[/QUOTE]

Now I had received the 3 coupons from a closed store and also got one of the new coupons that expire on 3/10. I got the save 25% on 3 or more.

Wow I got the B2G1 also, I never get the freebies like this. And ever since shopkick started to let you redeem kicks for gamestop cards I've been a lot happier. :)

[quote name='Gut']That sucks, none of my stores have all the games in stock that I want to get!!![/QUOTE]

Just buy them full price then return and rebuy when you find all 3 and use the coupon.

Got a B2G1 free coupon. I know I'm not going to use it, but if anyone wants to trade their Buy 1 Get 1 50% off for it, PM mehhh.

I got a "25% off three or more preowned games" coupon that expires in three days (3/10) and which I most likely won't use, so if anyone is interested in trading for it, let me know via PM.

I don't know if those codes that expire on 3/10 will be useable by people who aren't the account holder. The information given to me says they are specific to a power-up rewards account.

I got the $5 off $25 pre-owned coupon. I'm going to try using it along with the new 20% off birthday coupon that's going around right now.

[quote name='JP']I don't know if those codes that expire on 3/10 will be useable by people who aren't the account holder. The information given to me says they are specific to a power-up rewards account.[/QUOTE]
Checked today and they are locked to the account.

bread's done
Back