Humble Bundle Thread

Would do $5 tier if it were Pathfinder AND Armello. Otherwise you probably wouldn't have any trouble getting both of those games for under $10 total in the not-to-distant future. Other stuff has no appeal to me.

I want Carcassonne but I wish SotM included all of season 1 instead of just Shattered.  Talisman has been bundled quite a bit through Fanatical.

Ticket to Ride is an amazing game. I bought the physical Europe version and it was a big hit with friends and family. I highly recommend getting the $1 tier. I just wish this was the ios versions instead. I will be trying out this Mysterium game as well.

Grabbed the $1 tier *just* for how to survive 2... enjoy

So grab what you want, spaces to stop bots.

95 2RJ-7A 8MP-  8GX MK how to survive 1

A7 Q7D-  40B PC-2C6 5G white noise 2

8R6 GQ-88  4IZ-CQ  LR8 layers of fear

I have a question about the current Humble Store stamp giveaway. If I rack up 5 stamps for logging in once a day for 5 days, will I be able to get Braveland that costs 3 stamps and The Ship: Murder Party that costs 5 stamps or is it one or the other? Braveland seems to be more of my kind of game, but I'd like both if I could get both.

Humble Unity Bundle

I'm just listing the games, but there are assets at every level.  Also a class ($600 value!) in the highest tier.

$1:

Oxenfree

AER Memories of Old

BTA:

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut

The Final Station

Last Day of June

$15:

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

$2 Humble Wallet Credit for Monthly Subscribers

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's bundle is Humble Unity Bundle:

1 dollar - Oxenfree, AER: Memories of Old, Inventory Pro, UFPS: Ultimate FPS, FlowCanvas

Btw - Wasteland 2, The Final Station, Last Day of June, Realistic Effects Pack 4, Ultimate Game Music Collection, GameFlow

15 dollars - Torment: Tides of Numenara, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Discover Unity Games Development, uMMORPG, Heroic Fantasy Creatures Vol 1, Universal Sound FX

absolutely worth the 15 dollar tier if you don't own any of the games, but most (maybe even all?) of the games in here are rebundled

I forgot to $1 in for the spooky bundle. Dammit.
rGZqXND.gif

Humble Unity Bundle

I'm just listing the games, but there are assets at every level. Also a class ($600 value!) in the highest tier.

$1:
Oxenfree
AER Memories of Old

BTA:
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut
The Final Station
Last Day of June

$15:
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
$2 Humble Wallet Credit for Monthly Subscribers
Finally, not buying bundles for years and being too lazy to sell cards for steambux pays off.

I've got all the games but would like to mess around with the unity stuff.  if someone is in the equal but opposite situation and wants to split that stuff off for a few bucks let me know.  also have a BTA tab open at 7.13

Does anyone else have to deal with their purchases being "on hold" while you have to do fucking 2FA with your phone number? It's incredibly annoying to deal with that shit. They also limit your SMS confirmations to 3 a day, which is equally fucking stupid. I already have 2FA set up for log ins, why make me do it every time I want to make a damn transaction? From the same IP and same computer within 5-10 minutes of the last correct SMS validation, no less?

Does anyone else have to deal with their purchases being "on hold" while you have to do fucking 2FA with your phone number? It's incredibly annoying to deal with that shit. They also limit your SMS confirmations to 3 a day, which is equally fucking stupid. I already have 2FA set up for log ins, why make me do it every time I want to make a damn transaction? From the same IP and same computer within 5-10 minutes of the last correct SMS validation, no less?
I’ve never had this happen before. Sounds frustrating

Little Nightmares

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Editon

Battle Chef Brigade

Zombie Night Terror

Figment

Next month: Overwatch

Don't care at all for Overwatch, but really pleased with those unlocks.

Humble original (which I'm sure everyone cares about) is something called  ETHEREAL.

Solid month, even though I own a couple of the unlocks in one form or another.

Undecided on the Overwatch unlock.  Will debate that purchase.  Also says you get Overwatch loot boxes if you subscribe in November and December.  Yay?

Today's bundle....

Sniper Elite 4

Tales of Berseria

Staxel

Little Nightmares

Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition

Battle Chef Brigade

Zombie Night Terror

Figment

Early reveal for next month is Overwatch

Edit: Bundle this month is pretty good overall, although some of the games don't appeal to me (Staxel/Tales) and I already own Darksiders. Overall though a good month. I have no interest in Overwatch but am pretty surprised it got bundled, for anybody who doesn't have it but wants it getting Overwatch + whatever reveals next month for 12 bucks is a great deal

FWIW, when you go to subscribe for the upcoming Monthly with Overwatch, it doesn't say how many games you'll receive next month. Usually it will say something like "On October 5th you'll get X more games to keep." Now, it just says "On October 5, you'll get more games!" Perhaps an innocent error, but there's no longer any assurance that we'll get the usual six games next month.

FWIW, when you go to subscribe for the upcoming Monthly with Overwatch, it doesn't say how many games you'll receive next month. Usually it will say something like "On October 5th you'll get X more games to keep." Now, it just says "On October 5, you'll get more games!" Perhaps an innocent error, but there's no longer any assurance that we'll get the usual six games next month.
Man, if they short out on games next month without mentioning that'd be pretty low

Man, if they short out on games next month without mentioning that'd be pretty low
Yeah, if they only gave us, say, 3-4 games, that would be a good way to get me to unsub in the future. I probably shouldn't even give them the benefit of the doubt that this is a goof on their part. The wording has been the same for the last 2+ years, so I can't imagine this change is anything but intentional.

Good month for me. Battle Chef was on my wishlist and little Nightmares and DS2 are good to have.

Pass on Overwatch, tho.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

These are some of the least talked about unlocks.

I find them fine enough and would buy a bundle at $12 containing all these games otherwise. Unlock for next month is bad for me....I will likely just sell it or gift it to my bro-in-law. Overwatch is decent fun though. It gets old though. I took a long break, but may get back into it for a bit again.

Humble original (which I'm sure everyone cares about) is something called ETHEREAL.
I watched the promo video for it and thinks it looks quite neat, though I hope it eventually makes its way to Steam.
Just played Ethereal for a good 30-40 minutes and it might be my favorite Humble Original to date (surpassing Tiny Echo). The gist of it is you have to collect these floating orbs in each level, but you can only move left-to-right on screen. To get around any obstructions in your way, you can move vertically but only when it's directly through a platform. There's a lot of environmental manipulation stuff (rotating the screen, moving platforms around, shooting yourself upwards/downwards) that makes for some tricky puzzles. Overall presentation reminds me a whole lot of Fez both visually and aurally.

Absolutely will play this one to the end.

I'm guessing the other Unlocks must be Destiny and WoW?
Or Destiny and the expansion packs?

I only own Overwatch on the blizzard client so I might invest for the other unlocks. 

Just a heads up: If you try to cancel your sub they might offer your a $3-off coupon good towards your next Monthly purchase. Just got the offer myself, had never seen it previously. Coupon gets added to your account and is good until December 7th. You can still cancel your sub even after receiving the coupon.

bread's done
Back