Humble Indie Bundle 9 - Bonuses unlocked: Rocketbirds, A Virus Named TOM, Bastion, LIMBO

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Pay What You Want ($1+ for Steam keys)

• Trine 2: Complete Story
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Eets Munches Beta
  • Brutal Legend
BTA:

• FTL: Faster than Light
  • Fez
  • Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Edition*
  • A Virus Named TOM*
  • Bastion*
  • LIMBO*
*Bonuses added on 9/18 at 11 AM Pacific. Unlike previous bundles, you must beat the average at the time of your purchase to get these regardless of when you bought it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

There has been talk of not wanting to support Phil Fish if Fez was ever bundled. Please do not use this as an opportunity to punish the other developers. You can choose to adjust the payment that goes to each. But remember, if you decide that a game is worth redeeming and playing, it's probably worth paying for.
how-to:
czwRxOk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't get all the Phil Fish hate. I get that he's a tool and all, but so what. It's not the like Phil Fish is the only asshole developer out there, he's just the most vocal one. I'm sure nearly every AAA development team with a crap ton of people on it has at least one or two people who are probably assholes on them, or at least qualify as not very nice people. I mean, everybody's entitled to their opinion, but the world is filled with d bags. I'm guessing you guys don't buy from 90% of clothing companies, because they use sweatshops. Or I'm sure you don't use Itunes/Ipods/Ipads/anything Apple, because Steve Jobs was a jerk. You should probably also stop listening to half the bands/artists you like, or if you're a sports fan, stop, because I guarantee your favorite team has at least one tool on it. It's pretty obvious to me why people boycott some things, but not others: convenience. It's why so many people were all about boycotting Chic Fil A, but hardly anyone boycotts sweatshop companies, even if they're aware of it. It's easy to go without chicken sandwiches, it's not so easy to buy more expensive, sweatshop free clothes. I'm not trying to attack anybody, because this is something that always kindof aggravates me whenever something like this comes up. 

If I didn't already have FTL I would beat the average, but it's not worth it just for Fez, especially since I already have all the $1 tier games except for Brutal Legend. So in for a $1 for BL and the hope of better later added games.

Unlike previous bundles where everyone - including those who didn't BTA initially - got the bonus games (e.g. people who paid $1 for the Origin bundle got Red Alert and Populus), now the bonus games only go to those who BTA, either initially or by upping their contribution after the fact. If you paid a dollar, all you need to do is make up the difference to the BTA price when you made your initial purchase.

I paid $1 when the BTA price was $3.97; it is currently $4.48. If they add something that I want next week, I'll have to kick in another $2.97 to get it. People who got in for $3.20 or whatever it dipped to would only need to add $2.20; those later more. Go to your account page, click the HIB9 link and at the top of the resulting page you'll see, "Like what we're doing? Click here to increase your order amount!" up top which will open the money dialog where you can add money.
Ok so I can add money to my contribution later and still be eligible. Good to know. Now what I need to know is if I can add said money after bonus games are revealed, and still get them. Or do I have to increase my contribution before the bonus games reveal?

Ok so I can add money to my contribution later and still be eligible. Good to know. Now what I need to know is if I can add said money after bonus games are revealed, and still get them. Or do I have to increase my contribution before the bonus games reveal?
You should be able to do it after and have it count. I'm pretty sure you can still increase to BTA even after the bundle is closed (I think only for the first or second week? someone correct me!)

I want to see don't starve get added. That's all I can think of off the top of my head
I'd love it if Terraria shows up in one of these bundles. I think it's about the only other PC game I want to play (that I can think of) at the moment
Anyone think we may get Hotline Miami? Torchlight 2? Monaco?
I'd say Don't Starve is out, since it would definitely have been a headliner in this bundle. Hotline Miami I wouldn't count on because it was in the last numbered bundle, and Terraria seems very unlikely though for other reasons.

There is a VERY good chance whatever is added is already being sold on the Humble Store, so if anyone wants to make a guess at them going over the full list would be a good place to start: http://calvein.github.io/humble-games/

It's not the like Phil Fish is the only asshole developer out there, he's just the most vocal one.
Paranautical Activity devs are doing there best to top him :argue:

Actually, it makes more sense because it will encourage more people to buy in at the higher price rather than rewarding those who spent the minimum in the first week. I never noticed until the Origin bundle that the bonus games went to those who hadn't already BTA. It will also entice more people to jump in immediately with a buck to lock in the lower BTA price as a hedge against the inevitable increase. I've saved 54 cents at the current price and they got my dollar. Everyone wins and isn't the idea to help developers and charity? (Except for Phil Fish, who butthurt some gamers with his attitude so he should starve or something.)

Because I've bought 14 bundles over the ages I decided to go and compile a list of everything I've got to see if future titles are already on the backlog pile. (Too bad the new Collection system here is totally broken, allowing you to re-add titles you already have.) Here's what I've got:

WINDOWS:

1. Alan Wake
  2. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
  3. And Yet It Moves
  4. Aquaria
  5. Atom Zombie Smasher
  6. Avadon: The Black Fortress
  7. Awesomenauts
  8. Back to the Future: The Game
  9. Beat Hazard Ultra
  10. Braid
  11. Brütal Legend
  12. Canabalt
  13. Capsized
  14. Cave Story+
  15. City Generator Tech Demo
  16. Closure
  17. Cogs
  18. Cogs GO (Netbooks)
  19. Cortex Command
  20. Crayon Physics Deluxe
  21. DEFCON
  22. Darwinia
  23. Dear Esther
  24. Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
  25. Dungeons of Dredmor
  26. Dynamite Jack
  27. Eets Munchies
  28. English Country Tune
  29. Gish
  30. Hammerfight
  31. Hector: Badge of Carnage
  32. Hotline Miami
  33. Indie Game: The Movie
  34. Intrusion 2
  35. Jack Claw
  36. Legend of Grimrock
  37. Little Inferno
  38. Lugaru HD
  39. Machinarium
  40. Mark of the Ninja
  41. Multiwinia
  42. NightSky
  43. Offspring Fling
  44. Oil Rush
  45. Osmos
  46. Penumbra Overture
  47. Poker Night at the Inventory
  48. Proteus
  49. Puzzle Agent 1
  50. Puzzle Agent 2
  51. Revenge of the Titans
  52. Rochard + Hard Times DLC
  53. Sam & Max: Devil’s Playhouse
  54. Samorost 2
  55. Shadowgrounds
  56. Shadowgrounds: Survivor
  57. Shank 2
  58. Snapshot
  59. Snuggle Truck
  60. Solar 2
  61. Splice
  62. Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
  63. Super Hexagon
  64. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  65. Swords & Soldiers HD
  66. The Basement Collection
  67. The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
  68. Thomas Was Alone
  69. Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  70. Trine
  71. Trine 2: Complete Story
  72. Uplink
  73. VVVVVV
  74. Voxel Tech Demo
  75. Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures
  76. World Of Goo
  77. Zen Bound 2

ANDROID:

1. Avadon: The Black Fortress
  2. Beat Hazard Ultra
  3. Canabalt
  4. Cogs
  5. Crayon Physics Deluxe
  6. Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
  7. Dynamite Jack
  8. NightSky
  9. Smuggle Truck
  10. Solar 2
  11. Splice
  12. Super Hexagon
  13. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  14. Swords & Soldiers HD
  15. Zen Bound 2

STEAM:
  1. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  2. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
  3. Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  4. Dead Island GOTY
  5. Dead Space
  6. Dead Space 3 (Origin)
  7. Medal of Honor
  8. Metro 2033
  9. Mirror's Edge
  10. Populus (Origin)
  11. Risen
  12. Risen 2
  13. Sacred Citadel
  14. Sacred 2 Gold
  15. Saints Row 2
  16. Saints Row: The Third
  17. Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (DLC)
  18. The Walking Dead

Yikes! 110 games?!? 77 available for direct download?!? I thought it'd be more like 40 or so.

so here is a thought, maybe they did this change because the bonus games are going to be of a high quality and they are something that they would want people to be paying extra for rather than more 1 dollar level stuff. or at the very least just something thats a little too recent for them to be comfortable letting go for potentially only a dollar. Humble has just been absolutely destroying the other bundle companies with their quality so maybe I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Has a 91% on metacritic...
Haven't played Fez so I can't comment on it, but metacritic isn't always the best judge of a game. Case in point: The Last of Us, 95. Completely ridiculous, but maybe I'm just cynical.

so here is a thought, maybe they did this change because the bonus games are going to be of a high quality and they are something that they would want people to be paying extra for rather than more 1 dollar level stuff. or at the very least just something thats a little too recent for them to be comfortable letting go for potentially only a dollar. Humble has just been absolutely destroying the other bundle companies with their quality so maybe I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
If that was the case they would have just put them in the BTA tier at the start.

Man the mental gymnastics that some people go through to justify supporting terrible people/companies. On the subject of chick fil a. A portion of your money is/was going to support homophobic organizations who work tirelessly to demonize gay people. Doesn't matter that Chad or w/e doesn't hate gay people, it matters that your money is going to fund things like that. But w/e. Do with it what you will, just don't pretend its anything else but you not caring about what a company stands for (apathy is consent btw).

On the bundle:

Paid $5 for FTL and also to support the charities. Could not care less about Fez. Japanese games kick ass and I have spent thousands of hours playing JRPGS.

to be fair to you I did mention that it also had to do with not really caring in addition to my mental gymnastics. Though in my defense I don't think my 15 dollar portion makes much of a dent in anyones anti homosexual agenda. Plus I Live in utah so anything that isn't directly screaming at me about how evil the gays are is a nice change of pace, so since chad at the front counter isn't wearing a "I hate homos" sticker on his shirt, thats about the best I can hope for in this sad sorry state.

I really don't get all the Phil Fish hate. I get that he's a tool and all, but so what. It's not the like Phil Fish is the only asshole developer out there, he's just the most vocal one. I'm sure nearly every AAA development team with a crap ton of people on it has at least one or two people who are probably assholes on them, or at least qualify as not very nice people. I mean, everybody's entitled to their opinion, but the world is filled with d bags. I'm guessing you guys don't buy from 90% of clothing companies, because they use sweatshops. Or I'm sure you don't use Itunes/Ipods/Ipads/anything Apple, because Steve Jobs was a jerk. You should probably also stop listening to half the bands/artists you like, or if you're a sports fan, stop, because I guarantee your favorite team has at least one tool on it. It's pretty obvious to me why people boycott some things, but not others: convenience. It's why so many people were all about boycotting Chic Fil A, but hardly anyone boycotts sweatshop companies, even if they're aware of it. It's easy to go without chicken sandwiches, it's not so easy to buy more expensive, sweatshop free clothes. I'm not trying to attack anybody, because this is something that always kindof aggravates me whenever something like this comes up.

You are hitting on something that is also a part of why I don't worry about it anymore... Someone somewhere in nearly everything is someone that you would probably hate. I would bet money that at least one person who works at valve is racist or a pedo or molested their niece or something. You can't go through life boycotting everything you disagree with because then you would just be living in the forest in a cave alone. Boycotting to me is something rich snobs do with a product they already didn't really care about. There is no way an ethiopian would boycott chik fil a.

Haven't played Fez so I can't comment on it, but metacritic isn't always the best judge of a game. Case in point: The Last of Us, 95. Completely ridiculous, but maybe I'm just cynical.
Well, you should already know how I feel about that, lol. I'm just thinking a score that high should at least mean it doesn't qualify as "shit".

There is no way an ethiopian would boycott chik fil a.
ipouqsVS0g4iQ.gif

I'm not sure what to make of things you keep writing, but I'm laughing my ass off.

Well, you should already know how I feel about that, lol. I'm just thinking a score that high should at least mean it doesn't qualify as "shit".
Agreed, I just think some people (not speaking about you) put too much stock in metascores which depending on any number of factors could be completely different from how much you enjoy a game. Something that high is generally at least good though, and I actually rather enjoyed the demo of Fez so I doubt the full game is as bad as some are saying.

ipouqsVS0g4iQ.gif

I'm not sure what to make of things you keep writing, but I'm laughing my ass off.

Regardless of the intent, I am taking that as a compliment. I aim to amuse... :dunce:

Also... was very disappointed to find out that none of the incredible licensed music is part of the brutal legend soundtrack, the music is one of the best parts of that game.   :???:

Perhaps, but I think that it's just a better incentive to get people to BTA by reserving the goodies to those who actually BTA. Look at the Origin bundle: the only benefit of BTA was BF3 and Sims 3; everyone else got EIGHT games. Would more people have bought up from a low initial price if the games were something better? Perhaps. Put it this way, if they worked the Origin deal like this and they stuck Dead Space 2 and say Medal of Honor Warfighter in the BTA-only zone, how many people would've upped their contribution? A: Plenty!

I think they're tinkering with the mechanics of the deals to see what people respond to and what generates the most sales and revenue. Compared to the disastrous "comedy" bundle (you're NEVER going to see something like that again - that was two wasted weeks), this is already a home run and certain to be one of the top five of all time within the first couple of days. They're past $1 million in only 9 hours!

I don't get where they figure the retail prices would be "around $120" for these games. The list prices of everything but Eets Munchies is only $75 on Steam.

Weird. I'm missing games on my list that I have in Steam from the HIB4 like Jamestown and Super Meat Boy. I can't find any emails for it nor records of paying for it, but I KNOW I have it because I've got the games and I remember when they added the HIB3 games to it. This is crazy. The key resender didn't dredge it up. It appears I'm going to have to ping support and see if they've got any record.

I don't get where they figure the retail prices would be "around $120" for these games. The list prices of everything but Eets Munchies is only $75 on Steam.
Perhaps they are counting Brutal Legend pre-MSRP drops, though if so that's a very weird way of calculating the relative value.

well do they count soundtrack prices? A lot of those are probably "valued" at at least 5 bucks a pop.
I was doing the math when your comment popped up. I get ~$95 with steam soundtrack prices plus whatever Eets is worth. I think they were selling beta access on their site, but I don't see it now. I'm guessing not $30.

OK, I'm starting to go crazy here. I've spent the past two hours trying to figure out WTF is up with my missing HIB4. I most certainly must've bought it because I've got all the non-BTA games (Jamestown, BitTrip Runner, Super Meat Boy, Night Sky, and Shank) in my Steam list and I remember when the HIB3 games were added as bonuses, but I had already bought that bundle.

A few months back I had gone and claimed all the pages that I had emails with links to, but the HIB4 must've been deleted which would be odd because I have 5700+ emails dating back 9 years so I'm clearly not prone to throwing stuff out. I have combed my PayPal and credit card records for the month of Dec. 2011 with no success. Running a search back forever on a mail account for PayPal receipts returns 13 hits which goes with the one hit in my credit card records meaning I can account for all 14 bundles I have, but none of which are for HIB4.

So I have the games in Steam, but no evidence of having bought them. No HB email; no PP receipt; nothing. If it wasn't for the presence of the games in my Steam list, I would believe that I hadn't bought it, though I clearly did. Looking in my Steam account it shows I redeemed the HIB4 key in between Deus Ex: Human Resources (bought 12/22/2011 from Amazon) and RAGE (bought 2/11/2012 thru Steam) which makes the run dates of December 13–27, 2011 for the bundle fit.

I'm drafting a letter to Humble support, but I'm not sure what to ask other than to see if they have any record of my buying it. The only other alternative I can think of would be that someone gave me a key. I've checked my PMs and don't see anything, but because of the old limits, I frequently deleted old/dead conversations. If I got something, I may've deleted it.

OK, I'm starting to go crazy here. I've spent the past two hours trying to figure out WTF is up with my missing HIB4. I most certainly must've bought it because I've got all the non-BTA games (Jamestown, BitTrip Runner, Super Meat Boy, Night Sky, and Shank) in my Steam list and I remember when the HIB3 games were added as bonuses, but I had already bought that bundle.

A few months back I had gone and claimed all the pages that I had emails with links to, but the HIB4 must've been deleted which would be odd because I have 5700+ emails dating back 9 years so I'm clearly not prone to throwing stuff out. I have combed my PayPal and credit card records for the month of Dec. 2011 with no success. Running a search back forever on a mail account for PayPal receipts returns 13 hits which goes with the one hit in my credit card records meaning I can account for all 14 bundles I have, but none of which are for HIB4.

So I have the games in Steam, but no evidence of having bought them. No HB email; no PP receipt; nothing. If it wasn't for the presence of the games in my Steam list, I would believe that I hadn't bought it, though I clearly did. Looking in my Steam account it shows I redeemed the HIB4 key in between Deus Ex: Human Resources (bought 12/22/2011 from Amazon) and RAGE (bought 2/11/2012 thru Steam) which makes the run dates of December 13–27, 2011 for the bundle fit.

I'm drafting a letter to Humble support, but I'm not sure what to ask other than to see if they have any record of my buying it. The only other alternative I can think of would be that someone gave me a key. I've checked my PMs and don't see anything, but because of the old limits, I frequently deleted old/dead conversations. If I got something, I may've deleted it.
I know what this is.

Its a really simple answer

Aliens-meme.jpg

You are hitting on something that is also a part of why I don't worry about it anymore... Someone somewhere in nearly everything is someone that you would probably hate. I would bet money that at least one person who works at valve is racist or a pedo or molested their niece or something. You can't go through life boycotting everything you disagree with because then you would just be living in the forest in a cave alone. Boycotting to me is something rich snobs do with a product they already didn't really care about. There is no way an ethiopian would boycott chik fil a.
Exactly. And for the record, I played Fez, and enjoyed it. Thought it was a pretty unique puzzle game with a neat art style. But yeah, unless you're very passionate about the specific reason you're boycotting something, there's not much of a point. There are giant turds EVERYWHERE you go. It's estimated that up to 3% of the population are psychopaths...that's 3 out of every 100 people you meet. So yeah, no matter what industry you are consuming products from, there's likely at least one giant jerkwad benefiting from your patronage, many of which are probably a good bit worse than Phil Fish. So yeah, pretty much have fun never buying anything again. And you're totally right about the "product they don't really care about" thing. I'm willing to bet if Phil Fish also happened to make games like, say, The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite, and Dark Souls, that a lot less people would be talking about what a tool he is and how they'll never support him, IMHO.

I'd say Don't Starve is out, since it would definitely have been a headliner in this bundle. Hotline Miami I wouldn't count on because it was in the last numbered bundle, and Terraria seems very unlikely though for other reasons.

There is a VERY good chance whatever is added is already being sold on the Humble Store, so if anyone wants to make a guess at them going over the full list would be a good place to start: http://calvein.github.io/humble-games/

Paranautical Activity devs are doing there best to top him :argue:
I haven't heard anything about the Paranautical Activity devs...I'll have to look that up. Honestly, I couldn't care less if the devs are douchey, it can be a bit entertaining, I think.

As for the bonus game...I noticed Monaco is in the store. Fingers crossed...please be Monaco, please be Monaco, please be Monaco

Seems like Fez and Fish are becoming a lot like bringing up the Nazis in an argument.

Automatic loss.  It's just too polarizing, just too emotional, too intense to have a meaningful conversation once the Fish arrives in the discourse.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the Humble Bundle page there's a lost key link, and I think that should send you an email with links to all the bundles you've bought.

You should be able to do it after and have it count. I'm pretty sure you can still increase to BTA even after the bundle is closed (I think only for the first or second week? someone correct me!)
30 days, though I'm not sure if that's from when you purchase or the close of the bundle.

I think they're tinkering with the mechanics of the deals to see what people respond to and what generates the most sales and revenue. Compared to the disastrous "comedy" bundle (you're NEVER going to see something like that again - that was two wasted weeks)
I rather expect they will continue to do non-game bundles here and there. There are only so many games that can be bundled, and having some other categories increases their choices. Now, comedy might not be back, but I could see a Humble Indie Movie Bundle or Humble Documentary Bundle, as well as more ebook bundles, of course.

You skipped Humble Bundle 4: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/276856-humble-bundle-4-live/page-8#entry9002064.

But then you nabbed a key drop: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/265987-the-steam-deal-thread-v2-dig-into-those-holiday-games-v3-thread-coming-soon/page-301#entry9031854.

Seems like Fez and Fish are becoming a lot like bringing up the Nazis in an argument.

Automatic loss. It's just too polarizing, just too emotional, too intense to have a meaningful conversation once the Fish arrives in the discourse.
Yea, I don't get the furor over him. I know the controversy, but I think much of the heated arguments are a result more of fever or contagion than they are of people really caring or being affected by him.

It's just not worth discussing.

30 days, though I'm not sure if that's from when you purchase or the close of the bundle.

I rather expect they will continue to do non-game bundles here and there. There are only so many games that can be bundled, and having some other categories increases their choices. Now, comedy might not be back, but I could see a Humble Indie Movie Bundle or Humble Documentary Bundle, as well as more ebook bundles, of course.

You skipped Humble Bundle 4: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/276856-humble-bundle-4-live/page-8#entry9002064.

But then you nabbed a key drop: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/265987-the-steam-deal-thread-v2-dig-into-those-holiday-games-v3-thread-coming-soon/page-301#entry9031854.
Gilby answered it, but my question was...why do you care so much...lol

Yea, I don't get the furor over him. I know the controversy, but I think much of the heated arguments are a result more of fever or contagion than they are of people really caring or being affected by him.

It's just not worth discussing.
furor, fuhrer... please tell me that was intentional ;)

If you scroll down to the bottom of the Humble Bundle page there's a lost key link, and I think that should send you an email with links to all the bundles you've bought.
I left it out of the post, but in my email draft I included that I'd used the key resender and only had the 14 games I could account for.

Dude, you RAWK!!! \m/ ^_^ \m/

As I was driving myself nuts with this, I began to wonder if I'd somehow picked up a key drop but I couldn't think of how to search for it and figured old posts may not have made it across the forum switch. (There are links which go nowhere now.)

You =
sherlock-holmes.jpg

Gilby answered it, but my question was...why do you care so much...lol
I didn't know if I was missing soundtracks or extras and was frankly baffled that I had every single bundle accounted for, but couldn't explain why I had the games but was missing all the other evidence of how I got the games. I'm not OCD about anything, but this mystery needed solving. Fortunately, gilby solved it!

I left it out of the post, but in my email draft I included that I'd used the key resender and only had the 14 games I could account for.

Dude, you RAWK!!! \m/ ^_^ \m/

As I was driving myself nuts with this, I began to wonder if I'd somehow picked up a key drop but I couldn't think of how to search for it and figured old posts may not have made it across the forum switch. (There are links which go nowhere now.)

You =
sherlock-holmes.jpg

I didn't know if I was missing soundtracks or extras and was frankly baffled that I had every single bundle accounted for, but couldn't explain why I had the games but was missing all the other evidence of how I got the games. I'm not OCD about anything, but this mystery needed solving. Fortunately, gilby solved it!
Ah, you know I forget about all those extras and the DRM-Free stuff on my humble page. Or any bundle page to be honest. I should probably look into that stuff more often.

Also, you could have at least given Gilby the sexy Robert Downey version of Sherlock:

sherlock.jpg

I kind of want to BTA, but I really do not want Fez after what Fish did with the Xbox version. If only there was a way to BTA without getting Fez added to my Humble account.

The only game I've played is Brutal Legend and that game is fantastic.

I kind of want to BTA, but I really do not want Fez after what Fish did with the Xbox version. If only there was a way to BTA without getting Fez added to my Humble account.

that's ok I will BTA and add Fez to my Humble account in your place

Fez is a separate key so you don't have to add it to your account if you don't want to.

EDIT: Sorry, double post. Time to buy a new mouse that doesn't double-click whenever I hold down the left mouse button.

Ah, you know I forget about all those extras and the DRM-Free stuff on my humble page. Or any bundle page to be honest. I should probably look into that stuff more often.

Also, you could have at least given Gilby the sexy Robert Downey version of Sherlock:
I'm old school and don't really dig Guy Ritchie's take on Sherlock. I haven't watched enough of the Bernadette Cummerbund (sp?) version to have an opinion; only seen the first episode so far.

As for extras, I already had both Alan Wake games when it was a weekly bundle, but I dropped a dollar to get all these extras:

• Early Alan Wake Demos (torrent) 246 MB
  • Harry Garrett Show (torrent) 136 MB
  • Making of Videos (torrent) 2.6 GB
  • Writer in the Cabin clips (torrent) 318 MB
  • Night Springs Episodes (torrent) 4.0 GB
  • Balance Slays the Demon Music Video (torrent) 141 MB
  • Alan Wake "The Movie" (full playthrough of the game) •Episode 1 (torrent) 1.4 GB
  • •Episode 2 (torrent) 1.3 GB
  • •Episode 3 (torrent) 1.7 GB
  • •Episode 4 (torrent) 2.1 GB
  • •Episode 5 (torrent) 1.5 GB
  • •Episode 6 (torrent) 1.6 GB
  • The Library of concept art and production photos 44.0 MB
  • Alan Wake Score Sheet Music 46.8 MB
  • Alan Wake Screenplays 1.03 MB
  • Alan Wake Visual Identity Guidelines 1.86 MB
  • The Alan Wake Files Book 5.2 MB
  • Alan Wake Wallpapers 50.8 MB
  • Cardboard Cutouts 12.7 MB
  • Night Springs Comic Book 128 MB
  • Psycho Thriller Comic Book 94.2 M

I wrote the reply, originally, just saying that it had to be a key drop. But that seemed incomplete and I was a bit curious, so I decided it was worth a single use of CAG search on the username plus keyword "humble" to see if anything popped up--if not I was going to leave it a mystery for someone else to solve.

The search function is the biggest improvement from CAG 2.0 to CAG 3.0. I recall trying to search for stuff on 2.0 and running into limits and interface issues that made it exceedingly frustrating.

I'm old school and don't really dig Guy Ritchie's take on Sherlock. I haven't watched enough of the Bernadette Cummerbund (sp?) version to have an opinion; only seen the first episode so far.
Sherlock (show) is amazing, way way way better than the movies in my humble ( ;) ) opinion. You definitely should watch the other episodes (I think there are three per season, so six so far), easily my most anticipated show this fall (assuming I have the season three date correct) :applause:

This was me with McPixel :headache:

bread's done
Back