Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory! Limited Edition Pre-order at NISA

Tim7890

CAG Veteran
Just received this in my email:

http://store.nisamerica.com/Exclusives/NeptuniaV-PS3-Limited-Edition

It's that time again! Preorders are open for the third addition in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series-Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory!

neptV_horiz.jpg

With your help, our Online Store has been able to create a cool Limited Edition for this game that will be available exclusively at our Online Store! The preorder began on December 11, so please check it out!
With your purchase of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition, you'll snag the following:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory game for PlayStation 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory original soundtrack
Online Store exclusive: Hardcover 36-page art book
Online Store exclusive: Small Time Capsule Tin
Online Store exclusive: Large Time Capsule Tin containing all the items listed above

This rare collection can be found only at our Online Store and will be released on March 12, 2013! This set will not be available at any other time. We have already have had a large amount of this item preordered and encourage you to pick up your copy today! Once it's sold out, it's all gone!
All this can be yours for only $64.99 USD, so venture to our Online Store page to secure your copy today! You can "Press Start" on your adventure at: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition preorder page

Shipping is Free

[quote name='Jrittmayer']To be fair, it seems like most people preordering this are. Not surprising considering the massive price inflation for the mkII Limited Edition.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't my first intention, but certainly I may pick up a limited edition to keep sealed and a regular edition to open and play. And for $15 more, my 2nd copy to open might as well be a ltd edition so I can play the soundtrack and thumb through the art book...

So I pre-ordered with Paypal and it took the money from my balance and says pending. Does this status go away, or are my funds going to be held onto until the game comes out?

Your funds will be held until the merchant processes your order. It is a Paypal policy to allow the merchant ninety days to complete a pending funds held transaction. If the merchant does not process your payment in ninety days Paypal will cancel the transaction.

The pending status on my credit card is gone....so does it mean I will get charged when it ships and that im still on the preorder list?

Yes, with a credit card they just put a hold to make sure you actually have the money/real account. They will actually charge you when it ships, or very close to it.

[quote name='ryanbleek']Your funds will be held until the merchant processes your order. It is a Paypal policy to allow the merchant ninety days to complete a pending funds held transaction. If the merchant does not process your payment in ninety days Paypal will cancel the transaction.[/QUOTE]

Its over 90 days from release atm. I hope that won't be an issue, I preordered with Paypal like a week ago.

I kinda want this but i have a feeling ill open it to play it. Maybe ill buy a used older one to see if i even like it.

[quote name='PetersHere']Nice "collector's edition" for a nine year old girl. I think I'll pass...[/QUOTE]

If you buy Hyperdimension Neptunia for your 9-year-old girl, then you are a bad, bad parent.

[quote name='morrodox']if you buy hyperdimension neptunia for your 9-year-old girl, then you are a bad, bad parent.[/quote]

rofl at Peter taking digs at people who buy this. +1 for your comment though morrodox.

I don't suppose there's a CE available to pre-order that comes with just the artbook and soundtrack on top of the game, is there? Don't really have any use for those "time capsule tins" nor the space for them.

[quote name='Tsukento']I don't suppose there's a CE available to pre-order that comes with just the artbook and soundtrack on top of the game, is there? Don't really have any use for those "time capsule tins" nor the space for them.[/QUOTE]

This is just a guess, but GS may have the artbook or soundtrack as a pre-order bonus. I know they did for Mugen Souls.

I actually contacted NISA about the GS Mugen Souls pre-order bonuses, and they told me the artbook was different than theirs, but that the soundtrack was identical to the one on their store. So they may do something similar for this release.

[quote name='ryanbleek']Your funds will be held until the merchant processes your order. It is a Paypal policy to allow the merchant ninety days to complete a pending funds held transaction. If the merchant does not process your payment in ninety days Paypal will cancel the transaction.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to bump again but does anyone know if this will be an issue for orders placed more than 90 days in advance with paypal funds?

I'm considering ordering again if there is no way to cancel.

From the last CE I ordered they kept the order but the funds in PayPal become usable after the 90 days and when the order shipped they took the funds and any other needed.

Has anyone who has purchased a basic Wii U @ BB b4 the deal.....been able to go and get the game free?

It is a christmas present for someone I won't see till next week. I planned on getting them Nintendo Land anyway.

Bought it @ launch {couldn't get a deluxe}.....its still unopen and I'm a silver rewards member

[quote name='eastcoastkody']Has anyone who has purchased a basic Wii U @ BB b4 the deal.....been able to go and get the game free?

It is a christmas present for someone I won't see till next week. I planned on getting them Nintendo Land anyway.

Bought it @ launch {couldn't get a deluxe}.....its still unopen and I'm a silver rewards member[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking wrong thread.

[quote name='cakefoo']Less than 25% left. It looks like now would be a good time to order. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

THIS. I missed the Atelier Meruru CE preorder and still regretting it. None on eBay or Amazon for less than $100. :(

Definitely learned from my mistake and preordered it when it was announced.

Nevermind, that was weird. I guess I forgot to change my billing address so it did a failed charge, put the money back and after I re-ordered it worked

Great, now I have to contact them because my billing and shipping dont match. But it wouldnt let me order if I used the new address

[quote name='SMBScooby']75% of these will be on ebay[/QUOTE]

Really? Do they see a big markup? I'm seeing the regular game(s) pretty cheap so it's gotta be the CE/LE stuff that is popular ... I guess.

Went ahead and bit; I had a bitch of a time getting the first one, then didn't learn my lesson with mk2...this time Im all about being smartz

I got 2: one for me to keep and one to sell to pay for the first one ... or for my missing Mk2 CE I'll have to buy marked up now. :(

[quote name='TommyLove']do they announce anything lower than 25% stock?[/QUOTE]

Sold out. If you want one, you really might want to gone go for it, or you might regret it when you have to pay 125-150$ to get one. I regret passing on MK2's and Meruru's in retrospect.

[quote name='fortunado']I got 2: one for me to keep and one to sell to pay for the first one ... or for my missing Mk2 CE I'll have to buy marked up now. :([/QUOTE]

Dammit! Bought a 2nd one now too for the same reason!

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Dammit! Bought a 2nd one now too for the same reason![/QUOTE]

Shit... now I'm wondering if I should do the same.

This are aweful games and 90% of the people just buy it to flip them on suckers on ebay.. Most NISA products are super niche pedojapanfile games.

[quote name='DS9']This are aweful games and 90% of the people just buy it to flip them on suckers on ebay.. Most NISA products are super niche pedojapanfile games.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, that first sentence hurt my stomach to read.

[quote name='DS9']This are aweful games and 90% of the people just buy it to flip them on suckers on ebay.. Most NISA products are super niche pedojapanfile games.[/QUOTE]

This person is either a lolcat or a complete ditz.

You know, if you don't like it, STFU and go play some CoD with the other small-minded trolls who hate just to hate on NIS. Their game are very well-made, and are imaginative and different.

I bet you think all anime is for pedos too, don't ya? :roll:

These kinds of games are definitely not for everyone, but I do have to agree that alot people are buying this just to flip it for a ridiculous amount

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I gotta admit, I do love how defensive people get.[/QUOTE]

It's only because of the incredible one dimensionality of most opinions on the internet, a world of absolutes. It bores me.

I'd like to pick up a copy because I'm a game collector and I like unique video game stuff. BOO HISS!!!

Well, I'm in that state of mind that makes me wish I had pre-ordered the Collector's Edition and the other part is glad I'm just pre-ordering the standard edition.

I'm just glad that they have restocked the original game, so now I can play them all in order. :p I just wish they had the soundtracks added to them ¬¬

[quote name='dgwillia006']This thread is starting to give me flashbacks to the hilarious Mugen Soul's arguments[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised it hasn't reached that point yet. If it does, I'll start the popcorn. :)

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Honestly, you people make me embarrassed to buy this game, what the fuck is an lolcat?[/QUOTE]

You seem to have a problem. You're showing symptoms of sandy vagina.

[quote name='AugustAPC']You seem to have a problem. You're showing symptoms of sandy vagina.[/QUOTE]

I'd love for you to explain. Hahaha, so embarrassing.

bread's done
Back