I love boOTTy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pop311']I can't believe this thread is about to reach 200 posts[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s Really? I'm surprised it's taking so long.

[quote name='Mouse']How is this OTT only at 200 posts?

You guys are slipping...[/QUOTE]

Because Kayden made it and everything Kayden makes either sucks or gets him banned for 2 days.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Just installed riddick but I can't get the damn game to run. It won't authenticate the game disc.[/QUOTE]
Crack Time!

Or daemon tools.

[quote name='Kayden']Oh yea... I finally got around to watching Lemony Snicket....

Emily Browning is fucking hot.[/QUOTE]

One of us. One of us. One of us ... :twisted:

[quote name='jmcc']I think it implies that they're blind to advent calendars. I mean, you can't go into a supermarket in the late parts of november without seeing a rack of them.[/QUOTE]

I'd never seen one until Bad Santa. :oops:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I don't love booty. I don't think I belong here :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't like "booty" either ... but I do like girls' asses. :lol:

Damn, I feel like the Hiccup of old. :lol:

[quote name='evilmregg']You stick your dick in your car's gas tank hole? I can't imagine that feeling very pleasant.[/QUOTE]
Thats weird...lol

Whatever you like I guess.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']While we're talking about girls...

Would taking (free) ballroom dancing lessons with a not quite explicit goal of meeting girls there be a bad idea? According to my friend that went tonight, there are a LOT of girls there, and it's a skill that could come in handy someday.

After all, we've all seen the Bond movies. :)[/QUOTE]

If you have the free time, and think you'll enjoy it, I don't see why not... what's the absolute worst case... you waste a couple hours and learn how to dance?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Wow me too. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Can't really say that I agree.
I mean, I can't really wish that on anyone. That's just too brutal.

Plus, it makes the old baseball adage "keep your eye on the ball" really, really disturbing.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm watching the Giants/Cardinals game here. :D[/QUOTE]

I am really disappointed by Fox for showing the stupid Niners Rams game. I really don't know what they are thinking; silly local area game. Packers are on and that don't show any respect.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Jags killed the Seaturkeys. Had me worried going into halftime, but they pulled through.[/QUOTE]
woot that was my pick.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Jags killed the Seaturkeys. Had me worried going into halftime, but they pulled through.[/QUOTE]
I caught the last minute or so. Wasn't much of a surprise since Jacksonville improved over the offseason and Seattle didn't.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So who's gonna watch Federer/Agassi?[/QUOTE]

I am watching it along with the Cowboys game. Match has been pretty good so far

This is fact because I'm saying it, virtually every guy I've spoken with (much like most of us here) has all admitted to "joking around" with their girlfriend about anal in order to see their reaction. If it's negative, the guy acts like a chameleon and agrees (in secret disappointment) with the girlfriend negative statements towards anal sex and talks shit about it to please the girlfriend... even though there was a secret agenda to mount the hindquarters.

[quote name='Brak']This is fact because I'm saying it, virtually every guy I've spoken with (much like most of us here) has all admitted to "joking around" with their girlfriend about anal in order to see their reaction. If it's negative, the guy acts like a chameleon and agrees (in secret disappointment) with the girlfriend negative statements towards anal sex and talks shit about it to please the girlfriend... even though there was a secret agenda to mount the hindquarters.[/QUOTE]

Did you have a point?

[quote name='evilmregg']I can't help but feel that JimmieMac should have his testicles ripped off and shoved into his eye sockets.[/QUOTE]

I'd feel the same way if I was a frail little bitch like you too.

I mean, you can't go thru a day without having to talk yourself out of putting a gun in your mouth and that's not even including your time spent trying to stop your hands from shaking because the girl at the check out counter is kinda cute and you might stutter and say the wrong thing.

You're a joke and you aint gonna do shit but sit there and take it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'd feel the same way if I was a frail little bitch like you too.

I mean, you can't go thru a day without having to talk yourself out of putting a gun in your mouth and that's not even including your time spent trying to stop your hands from shaking because the girl at the check out counter is kinda cute and you might stutter and say the wrong thing.

You're a joke and you aint gonna do shit but sit there and take it.[/QUOTE]

You know, that entire diatribe was a great deal more powerful the first ten times you used it. It's getting rather hackneyed, almost to the point of being cliche.

[quote name='JSweeney']Did you have a point?[/QUOTE]

*points to the topic title*

Jimmie was right with his OTT. Nobody reads the first post.

I should be excited for this men's final since I'm a huge tennis fan... but, meh.

It will pain me when Andre loses. Which he will. Because Roger never loses close matches.

[quote name='JSweeney']You know, that entire diatribe was a great deal more powerful the first ten times you used it. It's getting rather hackneyed, almost to the point of being cliche.[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering who gets it next. Maybe we need a vbookie topic to bet on it. :)

[quote name='kittie']I should be excited for this men's final since I'm a huge tennis fan... but, meh.

It will pain me when Andre loses. Which he will. Because Roger never loses close matches.[/QUOTE]

Kittie only goes for the woman on woman action. :lol:
(I'm going to pay for that, aren't I? ;))

[quote name='JSweeney']Kittie only goes for the woman on woman action. :lol:
(I'm going to pay for that, aren't I? ;))[/QUOTE]

Actually, no.

Women's tennis has gotten brutally bad in the past few years, basically since Hingis quit to fuck all European men.

I love watching Federer... but, I hate seeing Andre lose like this.

[quote name='kittie']Actually, no.

Women's tennis has gotten brutally bad in the past few years, basically since Hingis quit to fuck all European men.

I love watching Federer... but, I hate seeing Andre lose like this.[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess that at least makes European men happy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back