I love boOTTy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RedvsBlue']You know I was thinking the same thing earlier. Given that no one replied to your post in here can we assume that those threads were "those which we do not speak of"?[/QUOTE]
I would think so. I guess it's too much work for a mod to answer. :roll:

[quote name='zewone']I would think so. I guess it's too much work for a mod to answer. :roll:[/QUOTE]

ive just never heard of it... damn loop and me not in it...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I more or less allow myself to get tricked. There's actually a whole crap load of info decribing what thats called and why people do it...but i havent read that stuff yet :)[/QUOTE]

This is what would happen if I set my clock say, 15 minutes fast. I'd wake up, look at the clock, and think "ok, I still have 15 minutes until I really have to get up. Then I'd turn off my alarm and go back to sleep. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Are people really so out of it in the morning that they don't remember setting their clock ahead? [/QUOTE]
At least some of them are. Apparently you don't fall into that category.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Probably about a week when they were first limited to 500.[/QUOTE]
Well, this one started on Friday, so we're on Day 4. Well on the way to match that, it seems.

The new FF shirt is almost purchase worthy. Almost.

pa_ff_caught.jpg

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']With that out of the way...

My MATLAB coursepack is awesome. In the list of things to do while coding, the fifth item is the almightly "RTFM." I'm surprised that the professor put that in there - she doesn't seem like the kind who'd use that lingo - but I'm not complaining. :D[/QUOTE]

Anyone whose has been around neophyte coders for any period of time quickly adopts "RTFM".

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yes.[/QUOTE]

Indubitibly. Even while harnessing the tremendous power of the booty, it still is underwhelming. For shame.

[quote name='JSweeney']Indubitibly. Even while harnessing the tremendous power of the booty, it still is underwhelming. For shame.[/QUOTE]
now if I harnessed the power of the booty it would fill up in a night.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']now if I harnessed the power of the booty it would fill up in a night.[/QUOTE]

My does that sound dirty. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I don't even try anymore. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Either do I. :cry:
Even the dumbest ass in the world gives up after ramming it's head into the same wall for hours on end. :cry:

Mountain Dew Pitch Black is weird. it tastes like it would burn a hole in your bladder :lol:

Why do I get myself drawn into the VS. forum. Its just filled with a bunch of people unwilling to see things differently than the political dogma they've prescribed to.

[quote name='DT778']WTF packers have 3 monday night games... they are going to suck this year.[/QUOTE]

They will wake up and play better...hopefully.

[quote name='Apossum']Mountain Dew Pitch Black is weird. it tastes like it would burn a hole in your bladder :lol:[/QUOTE]

Why couldn't you have said burn a hole in your rectum? That would have provided a much more funny followup reply:

"Rectum? Damn near killed him!"

[quote name='DT778']WTF packers have 3 monday night games... they are going to suck this year.[/QUOTE]
Favre aint gonna play forever so in what might be his last year they gave GB more games than deserved.
Plus, GB gets decent ratings. People like seeing 'em.

[quote name='Apossum']Mountain Dew Pitch Black is weird. it tastes like it would burn a hole in your bladder :lol:[/QUOTE]
Pitch Black 2 or Pitch Black?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Why couldn't you have said burn a hole in your rectum? That would have provided a much more funny followup reply:

"Rectum? Damn near killed him!"[/QUOTE]
Um, your rectum processes liquid? You may want to see a Dr. about that.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Um, your rectum processes liquid? You may want to see a Dr. about that.[/QUOTE]

He he, you said rectum.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yes.[/QUOTE]

Well, shit, now you people are ruining the novelty of the phrase 'This is almost as bad as Tip's OTT'.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Um, your rectum processes liquid? You may want to see a Dr. about that.[/QUOTE]

It can. The membrane can absorb lots of stuff. Case in point: a guy died, this year, I believe, of alcohol poisoning after getting a sherry enema.

[quote name='jmcc']It can. The membrane can absorb lots of stuff. Case in point: a guy died, this year, I believe, of alcohol poisoning after getting a sherry enema.[/QUOTE]
Absorbtion and processing are two different things. The sherry went INTO the body via the rectum. He didnt generate it FROM his rectum. Since ingestion was assumed to be oral by the Mountain Dew'er, then it would be rather odd for it to come out the rectum.
This is not to say everything is dry down there, but the bulk of the Mountain Dew would follow the path to the bladder to be expelled, not the rectum.

[quote name='jmcc']It can. The membrane can absorb lots of stuff. Case in point: a guy died, this year, I believe, of alcohol poisoning after getting a sherry enema.[/QUOTE]

RECTUM?!?! DAMN NEAR KILLED HIM!

[quote name='supadupacheap']Absorbtion and processing are two different things. The sherry went INTO the body via the rectum. He didnt generate it FROM his rectum. Since ingestion was assumed to be oral by the Mountain Dew'er, then it would be rather odd for it to come out the rectum.
This is not to say everything is dry down there, but the bulk of the Mountain Dew would follow the path to the bladder to be expelled, not the rectum.[/QUOTE]

I don't assume Mountain Dew consumption to always be oral. The sick freaks who like it are already basically drinking urine. Who knows what other perverted stuff they're up to?

[quote name='Deadpool']Why the fuck is Marcell Shipp starting?!?![/QUOTE]

Because the Best Buy sale wasn't as cool as we thought it was going to be?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Why is the last name "Favre" pronounced "Farve"?

...It looks like "Fav-er". that makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

It's a running joke here in Wisconsin. It's actually pronounced "Fav-ruh," but we've managed to trick everyone else in the country into saying it wrong. It's delightful.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Why is the last name "Favre" pronounced "Farve"?

...It looks like "Fav-er". that makes no sense.[/QUOTE]
Because it just is. Why the hell is Krzyzewski pronounced Chechefski? It's a mystery. :roll: :lol:

[quote name='jmcc']It's a running joke here in Wisconsin. It's actually pronounced "Fav-ruh," but we've managed to trick everyone else in the country into saying it wrong. It's delightful.[/QUOTE]
:shock: Are you serious?

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: Are you serious?[/QUOTE]

Yuh-huh. If you've ever asked a Wisconsinite for a pronounciation of one of our Native American named towns here in the SE portion of the state you've got a bunch of bunk, too.

[quote name='jmcc']It's a running joke here in Wisconsin. It's actually pronounced "Fav-ruh," but we've managed to trick everyone else in the country into saying it wrong. It's delightful.[/QUOTE]
you tricksy bastards...:lol:

Man, I just flew in from Texas and, boy, are my arms tired! Ba-dum-bum-ch! Anyway, hello again OTT CAGers, I am back from my working vacation. As many of you know, I'm in da real estate business. My recent absence was due to being in Texas to close a deal and finish a project that has been well over a year in planning and management. Well, it's almost done and only a few minor details need to be ironed out. Suffice it to say, it's was quite an ambitious undertaking. I was setting up a new apartment complex being built near downtown Houston as well as a smaller complex on the edge of San Antonio. Can't go into details but suffice it to say that I'll be bankin' mad lewt. A lot of obscene goodness that 'lewt' had to be spelled like 'lewd'. Thing is, these properties were projected to bring a ROI (return of investment) within the next 14 yrs. Thanks to Katrina, you've got a massive exodus of ppl who need a place to stay and, geez, they came as fast as they could. The Houston complex is now sold out and the all the spots were sold at a premium or above but the place won't be ready until Feb. 06. But that didn't stop these ppl. Now, the ROI is being reprojected to return in about 8 years. In real estate time, that's a blink of an eye. Thank goodness for yuppies with lotsa disposable income. I'm a happy lil bastich. :bouncy: :bouncy::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::wave: :grouphug:

[quote name='Mouse']*Random post to get this OTT done with already*[/QUOTE]

We could try changing the name and then pretending that it had gone really fast up to this point

And to stay on topic in the OTT, vida is overrated. It's a nice ass sure but it doesn't make The General stand up and salute. Give me Keyra any day. I don't care if her ass is big - just that it's perfectly proportional.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Pitch Black 2 or Pitch Black?[/QUOTE]

Pardon me. That would be Pitch Black 2, the sequel to Pitch Black 1. I got the Limited Edition Collectors bottle and I will be rich once this stuff goes OOP.

You all can start making a list of things that your soon-to-be-rich board-mate can buy once he gets an excessive amount of disposable income from his lucrative investment.

[quote name='Apossum']Pardon me. That would be Pitch Black 2, the sequel to Pitch Black 1. I got the Limited Edition Collectors bottle and I will be rich once this stuff goes OOP.

You all can start making a list of things that your soon-to-be-rich board-mate can buy once he gets an excessive amount of disposable income from his lucrative investment.[/QUOTE]

Are you talkin' about Chronicles of Riddick or is there an actual sequel that takes place on the same planet?

[quote name='jaykrue']Man, I just flew in from Texas and, boy, are my arms tired! Ba-dum-bum-ch! Anyway, hello again OTT CAGers, I am back from my working vacation. As many of you know, I'm in da real estate business. My recent absence was due to being in Texas to close a deal and finish a project that has been well over a year in planning and management. Well, it's almost done and only a few minor details need to be ironed out. Suffice it to say, it's was quite an ambitious undertaking. I was setting up a new apartment complex being built near downtown Houston as well as a smaller complex on the edge of San Antonio. Can't go into details but suffice it to say that I'll be bankin' mad lewt. A lot of obscene goodness that 'lewt' had to be spelled like 'lewd'. Thing is, these properties were projected to bring a ROI (return of investment) within the next 14 yrs. Thanks to Katrina, you've got a massive exodus of ppl who need a place to stay and, geez, they came as fast as they could. The Houston complex is now sold out and the all the spots were sold at a premium or above but the place won't be ready until Feb. 06. But that didn't stop these ppl. Now, the ROI is being reprojected to return in about 8 years. In real estate time, that's a blink of an eye. Thank goodness for yuppies with lotsa disposable income. I'm a happy lil bastich. :bouncy: :bouncy::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::wave: :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

I was wondering where the hell you've been. You lucky bastard. Might I throw it out that I have a processor that, cough, needs upgrading? :D

[quote name='jaykrue']Are you talkin' about Chronicles of Riddick or is there an actual sequel that takes place on the same planet?[/QUOTE]

The Mountain Dew drink ;-)

Tiphireth-- your Riviera sig is funny for at least 2 different reasons! :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']The Mountain Dew drink ;-)[/QUOTE]

Ok, I won't ask. :lol: Why? Because, Finrats of course. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']I was wondering where the hell you've been. You lucky bastard. Might I throw it out that I have a processor that, cough, needs upgrading? [/QUOTE]

So what're u gonna do for me? ;) :twisted: :bouncy:

[quote name='Apossum']Tiphireth-- your Riviera sig is funny for at least 2 different reasons! [/QUOTE]

just noticed that... and btw, ewwww. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back