I'd like to see a forklift lift a crOTT of forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Did you watch the inter-species erotica feature? That was great.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I watched that, the deleted scenes, and the bloopers. I'm not sure when I'll get around to the three fuckin' commentary tracks. :lol: [quote name='6669']Hey xDZx
Try my new AIM name: cag6669[/QUOTE] Does this mean you won't be on with your old name?

Wait, you almost never were anyway. Nevermind. :lol:

EDIT: GET. :cool:

I wasn't even trying, this time. :lol:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']But I think enough people "hate" me as it is because of the total bullshit with Sneaky, so I wouldn't really be the one responsible for me "fading away".

Isn't that right?[/QUOTE]
I have no clue what your talking about, so I can't comment one way or the other on that. I can tell you this much though, Futurama is on Cartoon Network.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I wasn't even trying, this time. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I kind of stayed off AIM steadily for over a year now. I only get on when I need to.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

EDIT: GET. :cool:

I wasn't even trying, this time. :lol:[/quote]
Lying bastard. That OCD of yours kicked in again and now you're sniping all the GETs. :lol:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']You tell me... I'm the one that's been gone for almost two years.[/QUOTE]
Nobody hates you, AFAIK.

Well, than I doubt anyone here hates you. Except for JimmieMac, but he hates everyone.

I'm not sure if you were aware, but Sneaky was gone for a while as well. In fact, he's barely even here ever.

[quote name='zewone']Well, than I doubt anyone here hates you. Except for JimmieMac, but he hates everyone.

I'm not sure if you were aware, but Sneaky was gone for a while as well. In fact, he's barely even here ever.[/quote]
I don't know if Jimmie hates anyone. To hate someone you need to at least know them or have a reason to hate them. He's just a dick for the sake of being a dick.

[quote name='dcfox']Lying bastard. That OCD of yours kicked in again and now you're sniping all the GETs. :lol:[/QUOTE] No, if that were true I wouldn't have missed one. One. :lol: [quote name='zionoverfire']and every other male CAD desperate for female attention (watchout for Kayden. ;))[/QUOTE] Kayden isn't on AIM much himself.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Why'd you sign off? I was going to IM you.[/QUOTE]
I'm on now. Weird.
edit shit it gave me an error. Trying again

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Kayden isn't on AIM much himself.[/quote]

Well I'd threaten with RegalSin, slidecage or JimmieMac but they seldom visit the OTT.

[quote name='zionoverfire']and every other male CAD desperate for female attention (watchout for Kayden. ;))[/QUOTE]
I'm not desperate for female attention.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well I'd threaten with RegalSin, slidecage or JimmieMac but they seldom visit the OTT.[/quote]
Can you imagine chatting with RegalSin. My head would explode :lol:

[quote name='6669']Nobody hates you, AFAIK.[/QUOTE]

A thread from last year that seems to mention me quite a lot in a not-so-affectionate way begs to differ.

[quote name='Brak']I'm not desperate for female attention.[/quote]

Or perhaps by posting by posting that you are crying out for help... in the form of female attention.;)

[quote name='dcfox']I don't know if Jimmie hates anyone. To hate someone you need to at least know them or have a reason to hate them. He's just a dick for the sake of being a dick.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he's an idiot. This site would be much better without him.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']That's a game I'm really interested in checking out. You say it's somewhat fun... does it get old quick or something?[/quote]
It's just more of the nurses holding my hands through the intial operations, which is expected. This last one where I used the defibulator on this car accident victim was pretty cool. The nurse for that operation (the blonde from the cover) was freaking out and I wanted to bitchslap her to calm her down, but it wouldn't let me. :whistle2:(

[quote name='dcfox']How does it compare to the DS version?[/quote]
Wouldn't know. I don't have a DS nor have I played that version either.

[quote name='dcfox']Can you imagine chatting with RegalSin. My head would explode :lol:[/quote]

Well you could always treat all his paragraphs simply as yes or no questions.

Of course that assumes that the answer would sometimes be yes.:whistle2:k

[quote name='zionoverfire']Or perhaps by posting by posting that you are crying out for help... in the form of female attention.;)[/QUOTE]
What?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

Wouldn't know. I don't have a DS nor have I played that version either.[/quote]
Why did I assume you had a DS? Sorry about that.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yeah that doesn't sound quite right, how about this instead:

You love TEH BOOBIES.[/QUOTE]
ASS PLZ

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']A thread from last year that seems to mention me quite a lot in a not-so-affectionate way begs to differ.[/quote]

That's over 2 weeks ago, so I doubt anyone (other than you) remembers it.

[quote name='zionoverfire']That's over 2 weeks ago, so I doubt anyone (other than you) remembers it.[/QUOTE] I think I remember, vaguely. It was probably something about her being a drama queen and taking the internet too seriously by leaving the site. Unless there's more than one of those kind of threads ...

I just watched Superman Returns .. boring in my opinion. I swore I saw Nina Persson as a Swedish TV reporter though. And no offense to the OP but this is the worst OTT title ever.

[quote name='Roufuss']Geez, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is alot longer than it needs to be.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. The length is mighty brutal.

Great game, though.

[quote name='dcfox']I don't know if Jimmie hates anyone. To hate someone you need to at least know them or have a reason to hate them. He's just a dick for the sake of being a dick.[/quote]

i could just say qft, but i dont think that's forceful enough. i dont know of a better way to explain jimmie. you nailed it. kind of like tucker max. just because he can.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I remember, vaguely. It was probably something about her being a drama queen and taking the internet too seriously by leaving the site. Unless there's more than one of those kind of threads ...[/quote]

Oh was that the discussion involving Morbo and those other guys who eventually left for some site they created?

In which case you're right I do remember something but in any case all those people are gone.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I remember, vaguely. It was probably something about her being a drama queen and taking the internet too seriously by leaving the site. Unless there's more than one of those kind of threads ...[/quote]
My only knowledge of the incident comes from second hand accounts. Even then I still don't know much about it. I don't know if I was even around when it went down. I might have been on hiatus.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']We need Jimmie around so we don't get spoiled by all the non-assholes who post in the OTTs.[/QUOTE]

Kind of like an asshole to OTTer balance?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']We need Jimmie around so we don't get spoiled by all the non-assholes who post in the OTTs.

No, we don't.
[/QUOTE]
No, we dont.
edit. Your edit matched my post :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Kind of like an asshole to OTTer balance?[/QUOTE] You beat me adding the spoiler tags ... [quote name='6669']No, we dont.[/QUOTE] ... but you didn't. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Kind of like an asshole to OTTer balance?[/quote]
I nominate you to be the new Jimmie. Being the official CAG racist and misogynist, you're the closest thing we have to an asshole. :lol:

[quote name='LiquidNight']Hm...is there a CAG with the XBL GT of ScarfaceJ99?
I got a friend request from that GT and I have no idea who it is[/QUOTE]
Pancake Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back