Kane & Lynch didn't sell 1,000,000 & Zack & Wiki didn't bomb, and other sales facts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
They already said it, but awesome thread Roland. Thanks for doin it! I'd be interested in seeing some XBLA numbers if you're privy to those. Maybe something like how well a $5 title does compared to the $10 or $15 titles.
And also, the different iterations of Puzzle Quest. Here's hoping for an XBLA expansion pack!

Ha Crush Hour. I actually check that out when I was working at Gamestop. Yeah that's right. I took a brand new game home, played it, returned it and sold it as new again. So what, what to fight about it. Anyway, as for the Firefighter F.D. game for PS2. The game was ok until you had to fight robots. Yes, and there's no indication of this until the later levels where all of a sudden you have to fight robots with you axe. The overall firefighting stuff was fun though even through a regular PS2 controller. I would definitely give a Frefighting game a chance on the Wii just because of the control scheme. I can see how with only 27k they would be hesitant but it's completely different with the Wii. I doesn't even really make sens to compare it really. How many crappy racing games are on the Wii and how many had sold anything as cose to Excite Truck. Just because Excite Truck did good doesn't mean Monster Truck Racing game or Dirt Track Racing are going to be affected by Excite Trucks sales. I'm actually waiting for a firefighting game for the Wii. I remember Sega had an arcade game where you actually held a hose and I found that to be fairly fun beside the fact that it was 4 tokens to play. Can't you just bring a copy of Ninja Bread Man to the publishers office and say, this game is actually out. Publish our game. Or better yet, go to those dudes.

[quote name='zephyr27']They already said it, but awesome thread Roland. Thanks for doin it! I'd be interested in seeing some XBLA numbers if you're privy to those. Maybe something like how well a $5 title does compared to the $10 or $15 titles.
And also, the different iterations of Puzzle Quest. Here's hoping for an XBLA expansion pack![/QUOTE]

Check out this link: http://www.vgchartz.com/

Once a week they update the XBLA sales figures. These aren't actually internal sales figures, but rather they take a look and see how many people are listed on leaderboards and at mygamercard.net. So it's not completely accurate, but it is a good indication of how games are performing. Pretty cool site, totally worth checking out.

[quote name='emceelokey']Can't you just bring a copy of Ninja Bread Man to the publishers office and say, this game is actually out. Publish our game. Or better yet, go to those dudes.[/QUOTE]

That totally cracked me up! Seriously though, it's a completely valid statement. The amount of shit on the Wii is unreal, and it's probably just going to get worse now that publishers know they can poop out a $200k title and double their return, quality be damned. Which is why I'm really anxious to see how WiiWare and our game turns out. Hopefully the quality bar will be higher, though from what I've seen of the other announced games, I don't have much reason to be optimistic, other than knowing my game is seemingly much better than what's out there.

[quote name='roland13x']Hopefully the quality bar will be higher, though from what I've seen of the other announced games, I don't have much reason to be optimistic, other than knowing my game is seemingly much better than what's out there.[/quote]Any chance you could give us a vague genre description for your game?

[quote name='botticus']Any chance you could give us a vague genre description for your game?[/QUOTE]

It's tough, because the general description of the game is so generic, even though the game really isn't. I can tell you it's essentially a puzzle game with action elements and a very strong co-op and competitive multiplayer focus that is just plain fun.

Thanks for asking though!

I don't think the numbers for these have been asked, and it's one of my favorite series.

(PS2)
Armored Core 2
Armored Core 2: Another Age
Armored Core 3
Silent Line: Armored Core
Armored Core: Nexus
Armored Core: Last Raven
Armored Core: Nine Breaker
--
Armored Core 4 (360 and PS3)
Armored Core: Formula Front (PSP)

Thanks!

[quote name='snipegod']I don't think the numbers for these have been asked, and it's one of my favorite series.

(PS2)
Armored Core 2
Armored Core 2: Another Age
Armored Core 3
Silent Line: Armored Core
Armored Core: Nexus
Armored Core: Last Raven
Armored Core: Nine Breaker
--
Armored Core 4 (360 and PS3)
Armored Core: Formula Front (PSP)

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Holy crap that's a lot of robot smashing. I had no idea there were that many games in this series released in the US.

Armored Core 2 - 228k
Armored Core 2: Another Age - 88k
Armored Core 3 - 175k
Silent Line: Armored Core -
Armored Core: Nexus - 49k
Armored Core: Last Raven - 70k
Armored Core: Nine Breaker - 32k
Armored Core 4 (360 and PS3) - 109k (360) 53k (PS3)
Armored Core: Formula Front (PSP) - 67k

[quote name='roland13x']Huzzah! Let's see how many creepy(?) consumers there are...

Man, that Firefighter game is really one of the major reasons why we had such a tough time finding a publishing deal for our Wii Firefighter title. We would constantly hear "but the PS2 firefighter sold like crap." Well, yeah it did. Because it pretty much sucked. How well did guitar games sell prior to the guitar controllers becoming mainstream? Well, now we've got the mainstream controller a firefighting game needs. I swear...publishers generally are ridiculously narrow-minded. OK, rant over...

[/quote]
I've never even heard of the ps2 firefighter game before, but I'm open to the concept.

anyway, down to brass tacks, thought of some more....

treasure

Astro Boy omega factor (gba)
Gunstar Super Heroes (gba)
Silpheed: The Lost Planet (ps2)
Advance Guardian Heroes (gba)
Gradius V (ps2)
Bleach the blade of fate (ds)
Stretch Panic (ps2)
Ikaruga (gcn)

niche music games

Mad Maestro (ps2)
Frequency (ps2)
Amplitude (ps2)
CMT Presents: Karaoke Revolution Country (ps2)
Technic Beat (ps2)
Guitaroo Man (ps2)
Guitaroo Man Lives (PSP)
Get on da Mic (PS2)
Space Channel 5 (Special Edition) (ps2)
Beatmania (ps2)
Taiko Drum Master (ps2)
Traxxpad (psp)
Ontamarama (DS)
Jam Sessions (DS)
Elite Beat Agents (ds)
Donkey Konga (gcn)
Donkey Konga 2 (gcn)
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (gcn)

Ubisoft.........sigh
My Word Coach (Wii)
My Word Coach (DS)
My French Coach (DS)
My Spanish Coach (DS)
Imagine Babyz (DS)
Imagine Fashion Designer (DS)
Imagine Animal Doctor (DS)
Imagine Master Chef (DS)

[quote name='The Crotch']Speaking of robot smashing - how about numberes every Front Mission game you... have numbers for?[/QUOTE]

More metal crushing action...

Front Mission DS - 28k
Front Mission 4 - 118k

And for good measure, I'll toss in...

Ring of Red - 44k

Ring of Red sold more than I thought. I enjoyed it back when it came out and when I had tons of time, but it truly is repetitive and battles later on take hours.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but how about:

Mario Power Tennis (GC)

I'm curious to see what the print run of it was, which should be fairly close to the sales figure, considering it came out and then all but disappeared.

Thanks!

[quote name='007']I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but how about:

Mario Power Tennis (GC)

I'm curious to see what the print run of it was, which should be fairly close to the sales figure, considering it came out and then all but disappeared.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Mario Power Tennis - 468k

Pretty healthy total.

[quote name='roland13x']Mario Power Tennis - 468k

Pretty healthy total.[/quote]

Interesting, thanks. I have to assume, then, that it had a total print-run of roughly 500,000. I still to this day can't figure out why they never reprinted it or made it a Player's Choice title. Now, finding out that it did indeed have pretty healthy sales, it's even more baffling.

Again, thank you. :applause:

[quote name='moblin']I've never even heard of the ps2 firefighter game before, but I'm open to the concept.

anyway, down to brass tacks, thought of some more....
[/QUOTE]

Now that is quite a list...

Astro Boy omega factor (gba) - 53k
Gunstar Super Heroes (gba) - 54k
Silpheed: The Lost Planet (ps2) - 28k
Advance Guardian Heroes (gba) - 26k
Gradius V (ps2) - 39k
Bleach the blade of fate (ds) - 74k
Stretch Panic (ps2) - 19k
Ikaruga (gcn) - 60k
Mad Maestro (ps2) - 25k
Frequency (ps2) - 74k
Amplitude (ps2) - 75k
CMT Presents: Karaoke Revolution Country (ps2) - 72k
Technic Beat (ps2) - 7k
Guitaroo Man (ps2) - 18k
Guitaroo Man Lives (PSP) - 13k
Get on da Mic (PS2) - 90k
Space Channel 5 (Special Edition) (ps2) - 48k
Beatmania (ps2) - 43k
Taiko Drum Master (ps2) - 85k
Traxxpad (psp) - 17k
Ontamarama (DS) - 3k
Jam Sessions (DS) - 127k
Elite Beat Agents (ds) - 149k
Donkey Konga (gcn) - 399k
Donkey Konga 2 (gcn) - 199k
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (gcn) - 102k
My Word Coach (Wii) - 22k
My Word Coach (DS) - 142k
My French Coach (DS) - 30k
My Spanish Coach (DS) - 76k
Imagine Babyz (DS) - 89k
Imagine Fashion Designer (DS) - 354k
Imagine Animal Doctor (DS) - 148k
Imagine Master Chef (DS) - 58k

I'm extremely wowed by the sales numbers of ontamarama and gitaroo man lives. to this day I can't find a copy of ontamarama.

and the Imagine numbers are sickening.

also glad to see donkey konga sell that well too.

[quote name='SL4IN']I'm extremely wowed by the sales numbers of ontamarama and gitaroo man lives. to this day I can't find a copy of ontamarama.

and the Imagine numbers are sickening.

also glad to see donkey konga sell that well too.[/QUOTE]

I love me some Donkey Konga! I never ended up getting the Jungle Beat game. I should track that down.

[quote name='roland13x']I love me some Donkey Konga! I never ended up getting the Jungle Beat game. I should track that down.[/quote]

I got jungle beat with the bongos new back in november when wal-mart was clearancing them out like crazy. It's a decent game, mixes rhythm with action/adventure. Patapon plays very similar to it.

Jungle Beat was done by the Mario Galaxy team, and some of the moves in Galaxy were lifted from DKJB.

I think this is pretty much everything that came out in January that en pea dee would be tracking. Anyone, feel free to add corrections.....

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Samurai Warriors Katana
CSI: Hard Evidence
Nitrobike
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Endless Ocean
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games DS
No More Heroes
Burnout Paradise
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
Bomberman Land
Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice

Imagine Fashion Designer (DS) - 354k
Ahhh it's a monster! Get ready for more fashion designing games. Take cover!

My Word Coach (DS) - 142k
I wouldve bought it if it was $20.

Elite Beat Agents (ds) - 149k
Really good for a new IP. Where is EBA 2 dammit!

Technic Beat (ps2) - 7k
Guitaroo Man (ps2) - 18k
Guitaroo Man Lives (PSP) - 13k
Traxxpad (psp) - 17k
Ontamarama (DS) - 3k
Ouch!

Bleach the blade of fate (ds) - 74k
Better than I expected

Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (gba) - 115k
Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament (gba) - 18k
Shame it dropped off so much, since the second game is way better.

Wario Ware Inc (GBA) - 248k
Wario Ware Twisted (GBA) - 219k
Wario Ware Touched (DS) - 431k
Wario Ware Smooth Moves (Wii) - 645k
The 2 best games of the series sold the worst.

Loco Roco (psp) - 113k
If Loco Roco can do that Patapon at $20 should do at least 200k.

I'm kind of suprized at the Frequency / Amplitude numbers. 74k / 75k. The sequel did 1000 more than the original. They pretty much kept the same buyers. Kind of cool and they can make the arguement that the sequel did better than the original. So much growth and with that they decided to use that momentum to make Guitar Hero.

How did Beatmania do. I was hoping that there would be a few iterations of that but all they put out was the one bundle and that was it.

Here's another themed list.
Compilation games

Capcom's Greatest Hits 1,2
Midway's Arcade Treasures 1,2,3
Street Fighter Anthology
Taito Legends 1,2
Namco Museum (in as many systems you can get. That has to have sold over 2 million by now, that's been going on since PS1 and Dreamcast and has been on almost ever system since.)

[quote name='roland13x']
Disgaea was Atlus' best selling game with 135k

[/quote]Jumping in the wayback machine to clarify this one - are you sure that's Atlus' best selling game? I thought Trauma Center: Second Opinion had sold over 200k, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

i really enjoyed reading through these numbers. some are quite surprising to me. like who would have thought that RE4 for the cube would not even reach 1 million! and its arguably the best version out of all of them!

anyways, thanks for this list. i have a few request of my own:

Ps2:

Soul Nomad
Okami
Radiata Stories
Grandia II
Grandia III
Grimgrimoire
Ar Tonelico
Final Fantasy XI (w/ the HDD bundle for the Ps2) & the 360 version

psp:

Metal Gear Acid 1 & 2
Metal gear solid Digital Graphic Novel
Monster Hunter Freedom 1 & 2 PSP
Tales of the World
Tales of Eternia psp (uk)
Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner
Blade Dancer
Generation Chaos
Riviera: The Promise Land
Spectral Souls
Generation of Chaos
Dragoneer's Aria

.hack series:

.hack vol 1 rebirth
.hack vol 2 remininsce
.hack vol 3 redemption
.hack infection
.hack mutation
.hack outbreak
.hack quarantine

thanks again!

[quote name='suko_32']If I remember right, NPD number don't include Wal-Mart right?[/quote]They estimate them. And Toys R Us now.

They include Amazon as of October or thereabouts too.

I can't wait for the Soul Nomad number. I feel bad cause I bought it used, but I'm curious if how little it must have sold for them to still have guides sitting around unsold out of a single production of 5000. At least I bought one of those.

[quote name='botticus']
I can't wait for the Soul Nomad number. I feel bad cause I bought it used, but I'm curious if how little it must have sold for them to still have guides sitting around unsold out of a single production of 5000. At least I bought one of those.[/quote]
almost exactly my thoughts.. it just seems like they got this IP fairly cheap. im not surprised if they sold less than 10k units.

[quote name='emceelokey']I'm kind of suprized at the Frequency / Amplitude numbers. 74k / 75k. The sequel did 1000 more than the original. They pretty much kept the same buyers. Kind of cool and they can make the arguement that the sequel did better than the original. So much growth and with that they decided to use that momentum to make Guitar Hero.

How did Beatmania do. I was hoping that there would be a few iterations of that but all they put out was the one bundle and that was it.

Here's another themed list.
Compilation games

Capcom's Greatest Hits 1,2
Midway's Arcade Treasures 1,2,3
Street Fighter Anthology
Taito Legends 1,2
Namco Museum (in as many systems you can get. That has to have sold over 2 million by now, that's been going on since PS1 and Dreamcast and has been on almost ever system since.)[/QUOTE]

I think I'm guilty of buying just about every one of these, even though I have most of the originals on cartridge.

Capcom's Classics 1 - 259k (PS2)
Capcom's Classics 2 - 113k (PS2)
Midway's Arcade Treasures 1 - 607k (PS2)
Midway's Arcade Treasures 2 - 271k (PS2)
Midway's Arcade Treasures 3 - 83k (PS2)
Street Fighter Anthology - 111k (PS2)
Taito Legends 1 - 88k (PS2)
Taito Legends 2 - 20k (PS2)
Namco Museum - 1.39M (PS2) (!!)
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - 628k (PS2)

[quote name='botticus']Jumping in the wayback machine to clarify this one - are you sure that's Atlus' best selling game? I thought Trauma Center: Second Opinion had sold over 200k, but please correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. Trauma Center: Under The Knife (DS) is at 219k while Second Opinion (Wii) is at 216k. I must have been slightly drunk when I first wrote that.

[quote name='phear3d']i really enjoyed reading through these numbers. some are quite surprising to me. like who would have thought that RE4 for the cube would not even reach 1 million! and its arguably the best version out of all of them!

anyways, thanks for this list. i have a few request of my own:

thanks again![/QUOTE]

Ps2:

Soul Nomad - 17k
Okami - 262k
Radiata Stories - 157k
Grandia II - 117k
Grandia III - 110k
Grimgrimoire - 17k
Ar Tonelico - 23k
Final Fantasy XI - 287k (PS2) 198k (360)

psp:

Metal Gear Acid 1 - 277k
Metal Gear Acid 2 - 92k
Metal gear solid Digital Graphic Novel - 16k
Monster Hunter Freedom 1 - 129k
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - 98k
Tales of the World - 30k
Tales of Eternia psp (uk) - [I only have US numbers]
Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner - 9k
Blade Dancer - 42k
Generation Chaos - 35k
Riviera: The Promise Land - 13k
Spectral Souls - 20k
Dragoneer's Aria - 15k

.hack series:

.hack vol 1 rebirth - 107k
.hack vol 2 remininsce - 82k
.hack vol 3 redemption - 57k
.hack infection - 403k
.hack mutation - 186k
.hack outbreak - 117k
.hack quarantine - 74k

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']This is the best thread ever. Thanks for all the numbers, roland.[/QUOTE]

No problem Mr. Anderson. I've got a publisher meeting in a few minutes, so I'll catch up with any responses in a few hours. We potentially have "Game #2" lined up with these guys. That'll be a relief.

[quote name='roland13x']
Ps2:

Soul Nomad - 17k
Okami - 262k[/quote]Surprisingly high. And Capcom sacked Clover over that? Nice.

[quote name='the3rdkey']I am pretty sure I have read that RFOM for the PS3 sold over a million.[/quote]Worldwide, yes.

Apparently no one has asked about Pikmin, how did those games do?

How about FFIV/V/VI GBA?

Also, in trying to reconcile Capcom's 300k Zack & Wiki shipment, could you breakdown the monthly numbers for it (I suppose you probably only have the December number at best)?

Thanks, and good luck at your meeting.

Thanks for the quick lesson in the publisher/developer relationship. I find the business-side of gaming quite interesting. :)

Here's one for you: Battle of the Super Spies!

How do the sales of Metal Gear Solid series stack up against Splinter Cell series? Who's coming out on top, Solid Snake or Sam Fisher?!?

I'm going to guess MGS, though it might be closer than one would think, considering Splinter Cell games are released on many platforms.

[quote name='InuFaye']Whats the worst selling game on every platform?[/QUOTE]

That's a funny/good question. Don't forget, sometimes the bottom of these charts contains some wacky stuff....

360 - Fatal Inertia 7k
PS3 - Rock Band (disc only) 4k
PS2 - Corvette/Supercar 34 (not 34k, but just 34)
Wii - Monster Trux Offroad 343
DS - Chibi-Robo Park Patrol 3 (import only?)
PSP - Tenchu: Time of the Assassins 4

[quote name='botticus']Worldwide, yes.

Apparently no one has asked about Pikmin, how did those games do?

How about FFIV/V/VI GBA?

Also, in trying to reconcile Capcom's 300k Zack & Wiki shipment, could you breakdown the monthly numbers for it (I suppose you probably only have the December number at best)?

Thanks, and good luck at your meeting.[/QUOTE]

Pikmin 1 - 680k
Pikmin 2 - 394k
FFIV - 243k
FFV - 104k
FFVI - 64k (the numbers I have for GBA start in Feb 07 when this came out, so this is just one month's sales)

For Z&W, the only info I have is that it sold 33k in December with a total of 67k since its October launch.

And thanks! Meeting went very well!

[quote name='Walt Jay']Thanks for the quick lesson in the publisher/developer relationship. I find the business-side of gaming quite interesting. :)

Here's one for you: Battle of the Super Spies!

How do the sales of Metal Gear Solid series stack up against Splinter Cell series? Who's coming out on top, Solid Snake or Sam Fisher?!?

I'm going to guess MGS, though it might be closer than one would think, considering Splinter Cell games are released on many platforms.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to ostracize myself from the forums, but I do prefer Sam's missions more so than Snake's.

Metal Gear 2 - 2.01M (PS2) 265k (GCN)
Metal Gear 3 - 1.23M (PS2)
MGS Substance - 143k (PS2) 308k (XBX)
MGS Subsistance - 262k

Splinter Cell 1 - 953k (PS2) 1.54M (XBX) 152k (GCN)
SC2 - 555k (PS2) 667k (XBX) 55k (GCN)
SC3 - 357k (PS2) 637k (XBX) 69k (GCN)
SC4 - 199k (PS2) 602k (360) 48k (PS3) 77k (Wii) 117k (XBX) 22k (GCN)

Totals:
MGS - 4,218,000
SC - 6,050,000

Seems like going cross-platform has really helped the Splinter Cell series to achieve those kinds of numbers. Double Agent on GameCube? Really?

[quote name='roland13x']Now that is quite a list...
Astro Boy omega factor (gba) - 53k
[/QUOTE]

I wish this one could've sold a few more so we could get a sequel. This is probably my favorite original GBA game.

[quote name='phear3d']almost exactly my thoughts.. it just seems like they got this IP fairly cheap. im not surprised if they sold less than 10k units.[/QUOTE]
well it is a game NIS american got from NIS, so probaly not too much

It is a Walmart exclusive, but a CAGer reproted seeing it on sale at microcenter.

[quote name='roland13x']That's a funny/good question. Don't forget, sometimes the bottom of these charts contains some wacky stuff....

PSP - Tenchu: Time of the Assassins 4

[/QUOTE]

Tenchu: ToTA never got a US release. This is probably a few places reporting import sales.

Chibi-Robo Park Patrol is a Wal-Mart exclusive, so the estimations probably couldn't be applied properly. The 3 reported were probably M&P shops that bought a couple from WM to resell.

[quote name='roland13x']Same here...

w/controller - 43k
SB sequel - 14k[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's got to be embarrassing to some developers. A $200 game can still outsell their poor attempts ;)

"Man"ly games for $800, Alex/roland

Hitman
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (2002)ps2/xbx/gcn
Hitman: Contracts (2004)ps2/xbx
Hitman: Blood Money (2006)ps2/xbx/360

mega man

mega man zero
mega man zero 2
mega man zero 3
mega man zero 4
mega man and bass
mega man anniversary collection
mega man x collection
mega man zx
mega man zx advent
mega man powered up
mega man maverick hunter x

Superman Returns 360/ps2/xbx/ds/gba

pac-man spinoffs

Pac-Man World 2
Pac-Man World 3
Pac-Man Fever
Pac 'n' Roll
Pac-Man World Rally
Pac-Pix

[quote name='roland13x']
I'm probably going to ostracize myself from the forums, but I do prefer Sam's missions more so than Snake's.
[/quote]

Honestly, after the bait-and-switch of MGS2, and the storyline going straight to God-knows-where, I also prefer SC. Maybe MGS4 will be a return to form.

[quote name='roland13x']
Seems like going cross-platform has really helped the Splinter Cell series to achieve those kinds of numbers. Double Agent on GameCube? Really?[/quote]

Come on now. Splinter Cell showed up on the N-Gage, so GC isn't that much of a stretch. :cool:

Thanks for the numbers!

Capcom's Classics 1 -
Capcom's Classics 2 -
Midway's Arcade Treasures 1 -
Midway's Arcade Treasures 2 -
Midway's Arcade Treasures 3 -
Street Fighter Anthology -
Taito Legends 1 -
Namco Museum -
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary -

[quote name='akilshohen']

Sure thing.

Capcom's Classics 1 - 94k (XBX)
Capcom's Classics 2 - 12k (XBX)
Midway's Arcade Treasures 1 - 274k (XBX) 114k (GC)
Midway's Arcade Treasures 2 - 191k (XBX) 106k (GC)
Midway's Arcade Treasures 3 - 58k (XBX) 42k (GC)
Street Fighter Anthology - 93k (XBX)
Taito Legends 1 - 39k (XBX)
Namco Museum - 591k (XBX) 401k (GC)
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - 108k (XBX) 127k (GC)

[quote name='InuFaye']What did Rez for the ps2 sell?[/QUOTE]

REZ - 21k on the PS2

According to VGChartz.com, it sold 23k in just 3 days last week alone on XBLA. Finally it's getting the attention it deserves.

Thanks, roland! This thread has been very interesting. I was curious in how the following anime-based games have done. I decided to leave off DBZ, Gundam, Naruto, and Yugioh games to keep the list from being too insanely long.

Astro Boy (ps2)
Astro Boy (gba)
Beyblade: Super Battle Tournament (gc)
Bleach: The Blade of Fate (ds)
Bleach: Shattered Blade (wii)
Eureka Seven Vol 1: The New Wave (ps2)
Eureka Seven Vol. 2 New Vision (ps2)
Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel (ps2)
Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir (ps2)
FullMetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (ds)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Trading Card Game (ds)
Ghost in the Shell (ps2, psp)
InuYasha Feudal Combat (ps2)
InuYasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask (ps2)
InuYasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel (ds)
Lupin the 3rd (ps2)
One Piece: Pirates Carnival (ps2, gc)
One Piece Grand Adventure (ps2, gc)
One Piece: Grand Battle! (ps2, gc)
Rave Master (gc)
Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked (ps2)
Victorious Boxers (ps2)
Victorious Boxers 2 (ps2)
Victorious Boxers Revolution (wii)
Zatchbell Mamodo Battles (ps2, gc)
Zatchbell: Mamodo Fury (ps2)

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, we should compile all these into a list...[/quote]I don't recommend it, my forearm just about died. 524 games. :shock:

I'm with roland on not posting these in a full list to prevent more NPD annoyance than is already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back