Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from some guy hocking some raffle and cheap ass jewelry in the store, my trip to Kmart that I just got back from went well.

Ended up perusing the games case, and noticed that in the Wii case, the Epic Mickey CE was displayed next to DKC:R, with the stickers about the "Buy DKCR, get EM for $20" sticker stuck in between them on the glass. That worries me a bit, since I know some customer is going to walk in and try to get the two of them (DK and the EM CE), and Kmart will lose out, because of the stickers not saying it's the regular edition only. Unless I am missing something. If it's the CE as well (and I doubt this) that would be cool.

Either way, I used my SMAS $10 coupon and my $15.54 rewards points balance to pick up Pokemon Diamond for $10. Everything went smoothly, although there was only 1 person working in electronics (thankfully, it was the one who actually knows things). We chatted a bit about how so few people want the SYWR card, even though the savings in points really can add up- I had $15.54 and the cashier said that she was amazed about how she had something like $70 in points herself.

Hey! I hope I might have a NEW question here... Is there no way to pre order Two Worlds II from Kmart? At gamestop they have a link to a preorder rebate bonus of $10 and a tshirt. The form says you must pre order by 1-24...Long shot either way, but thught I would try and "freshen up" the new thread.

Josh, can you confirm that buying ME2 (PS3) and LBP2 the week of Jan 30 will cost $74.99 before taxes and/or credits? Wanted to get LBP2 and stack with the DS2 deal but won't be able to get to a kmart until after DS2 expires so this would be almost as good; almost ;)

Also, I'm guessing the 50% off deals from ME2 and LBP2 won't work on a $59.99 game that is on sale? If it does. however, I'll have to rethink what to buy.

Lets see if this thread minimizes the stupid questions....

I'm on the fence about Dead Space 2, mainly because I've yet to play 1. Looks like I need to pick it up when it's $10 at KMart.

[quote name='Vigilante']Josh, I wonder, do I even have to ask if Duke Nukem Forever will have a deal when it releases on May 3rd...?[/QUOTE]

i assume that it would but an official "yes" would be nice

1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free

Haven't done one of these deals before, so how do this work? Do I present both the game and the card at checkout? Or just the game and they'll get me the $20 card? Thanks.

If I buy Mass Effect 2 at 44.99 will I be able to get Little Big Planet 2 at 50 percent off. Or will the register force me pay the 60 for Little Big Planet and then get the 50 percent off the 44.99 Mass Effect game?

[quote name='Thomas96']If I buy Mass Effect 2 at 44.99 will I be able to get Little Big Planet 2 at 50 percent off. Or will the register force me pay the 60 for Little Big Planet and then get the 50 percent off the 44.99 Mass Effect game?[/QUOTE]

What do you think?

Haven't done one of these deals before, so how do this work? Do I present both the game and the card at checkout? Or just the game and they'll get me the $20 card? Thanks.

Go buy both in the same transaction.. $20 will be deducted from the total

Hey! I hope I might have a NEW question here... Is there no way to pre order Two Worlds II from Kmart? At gamestop they have a link to a preorder rebate bonus of $10 and a tshirt. The form says you must pre order by 1-24...Long shot either way, but thught I would try and "freshen up" the new thread.

K-Mart doesn't do preorders B&M, but it will be $39.99 in-stores on release date.

[quote name='Scorch']

K-Mart doesn't do preorders B&M, but it will be $39.99 in-stores on release date.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know about the $40 deal since it is in the OP.

[quote name='Thomas96']If I buy Mass Effect 2 at 44.99 will I be able to get Little Big Planet 2 at 50 percent off. Or will the register force me pay the 60 for Little Big Planet and then get the 50 percent off the 44.99 Mass Effect game?[/QUOTE]

NO, in order for the 50% off to work the second game has to be $59.99.... seeing as mas effect is $44.99 it will not work....

Just so people will hopefully stop asking for a while:

If you are going to buy ME2 and LBP2 when ME2 is on sale for $45, make sure that ME2 is rung up FIRST.

You will still get the 50% off LBP2, but you can also get ME2 for $45.

So please stop asking if you can get them both together. I dunno how many times that got covered in the last Kmart thread.

[quote name='medetron']wait was this a DLC for two worlds II!!!! wow nice job josh :D.. will the code be emailed or can we actually get a card sent through snail mail if possiable? also is this DLC exclusive to k-mart only?[/QUOTE]
Thanks! It is an exclusive and I'll send the code via email.

[quote name='Altanis']Just so people will hopefully stop asking for a while:

If you are going to buy ME2 and LBP2 when ME2 is on sale for $45, make sure that ME2 is rung up FIRST.

So please stop asking if you can get them both together. I dunno how many times that got covered in the last Kmart thread.[/QUOTE]
Well, to be honest I believe the system triggers are from reg. price, not event price so it should work either way. If someone has confirmed otherwise though please let me know.

I'm confused about the dates. Does 1-30 mean the week before that Sunday, after that Sunday, or only on that Sunday?

Sorry if that's already been asked...

[quote name='ddog510']I'm confused about the dates. Does 1-30 mean the week before that Sunday, after that Sunday, or only on that Sunday?

Sorry if that's already been asked...[/QUOTE]

All sales and promos run Sunday through Saturday, so the date indicated is the start date for that particular deal.

[quote name='Altanis']Just so people will hopefully stop asking for a while:

So please stop asking if you can get them both together. I dunno how many times that got covered in the last Kmart thread.[/QUOTE]

well I didn't read the last thread so I wanted answered here. Thanks

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thanks! It is an exclusive and I'll send the code via email.[/QUOTE]

NICE!!! glad to see k-mart getting into the dlc ring, I'm tired of gamestop being one of the only places to get cool dlc for pre-orders or purchases. josh is this a sign of many more dlc's to come in the future? ;)

[quote name='Scorch']What do you think?[/QUOTE]

if you don't know the answer please don't bother to respond. I was asking because I didn't know myself, or if it work because essentially its two deals being merged together.. which sometimes is NOT allowed.

deal 1 = ME2 at 45
deal 2 = B1G1 50%off [ME2 or LBP2]

[quote name='Thomas96']if you don't know the answer please don't bother to respond. I was asking because I didn't know myself, or if it work because essentially its two deals being merged together.. which sometimes is NOT allowed.

deal 1 = ME2 at 45
deal 2 = B1G1 50%off [ME2 or LBP2][/QUOTE]

When have you ever gone into a store that has a B1G1 deal and been able to get the discount on the more expensive item?

Was wondering if anyway to change reply view page from 20 to a bigger number. So it would be less pages in total... also Josh, are you guys going to get that excuse Move Gun that releases same day as Killzone? and if so, any promo? Also another gun from Nyko

[quote name='Jason28']When have you ever gone into a store that has a B1G1 deal and been able to get the discount on the more expensive item?[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us. Constantly.

According to what Josh said previously, it should work the way that's been asked.

[quote name='Jason28']When have you ever gone into a store that has a B1G1 deal and been able to get the discount on the more expensive item?[/QUOTE]

Actually it was confirmed several times in the old thread that this is indeed the case. You can get ME2 + another 59.99 game for $74.98 + tax.

Unless something has changed that Josh hasn't mentioned yet.

you're right... but that seems to be the case at this time. We have Josh here, what's the harm in asking? I just want to know before I get to the store..

[quote name='DarthWar']Josh,

Will K stock the CE of Dead Space 2?[/QUOTE]

I'm not Josh, but he has addressed this exact issue as recently as this morning I think.

Unfortunately they will not.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I'm not Josh, but he has addressed this exact issue as recently as this morning I think.

Unfortunately they will not.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping/thinking that's what post #5 will be used for.

[quote name='Thomas96']you're right... but that seems to be the case at this time. We have Josh here, what's the harm in asking? I just want to know before I get to the store..[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that in this thread.

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']Good luck with that in this thread.[/QUOTE]

People can ask whatever they want. The problem is that when questions are repeatedly asked that have been directly answered by Josh on at least once occasion, you then open yourself up to others reminding you of how easy it is to either search Josh's posts or search the thread by keyword.

Or you can ask questions that simply defy logic and common sense in which case Josh will simply ignore you. ;)

[quote name='spedmunki']Some people seem to have confused Cheapassgamer.com with Moderatelypricedgamer.com[/QUOTE]

And some people have confused shitty ass games at $5 for good value.

[quote name='confoosious']And some people have confused shitty ass games at $5 for good value.[/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right, Twilight Princess GC for 4.97 was a really shitty game.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']You're absolutely right, Twilight Princess GC for 4.97 was a really shitty game.[/QUOTE]
That's a non-shitty ass game at $4.97. Get with the program.

Josh, I just wanted to thank you for all that you have done w/ the deals at KMart. The fact that there is someone from a major corporation answering our questions, listening to our suggestions and trying to get us to spend money at their store by actually trying to offer really good deals on new releases is amazing.

Im confused people on this thread is saying Two Worlds 2 will be $39.99 on the release date, but the date indicted for start of deal is 1-30, the release date is 1/25 so did you mean it will be on sale the week after release?

Pleas clarify, this will dictate where I buy Two Worlds 2 on release date

[quote name='Poor2More']Im confused people on this thread is saying Two Worlds 2 will be $39.99 on the release date, but the date indicted for start of deal is 1-30, the release date is 1/25 so did you mean it will be on sale the week after release?

Pleas clarify, this will dictate where I buy Two Worlds 2 on release date[/QUOTE]
I think people in this thread are confused. The game releases on the 25th but it won't be on sale at Kmart until the 30th which is technically the week after release.

Would there be a deal on the royal edition of Two Worlds II if its in stock?

...word is it was delayed to the 8th for release though...

[quote name='Feldrane']Would there be a deal on the royal edition of Two Worlds II if its in stock?

...word is it was delayed to the 8th for release though...[/QUOTE]

unfortunately k-mart will not be getting the royal edition....

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']You're absolutely right, Twilight Princess GC for 4.97 was a really shitty game.[/QUOTE]

If you're gonna get all sarcastic with me, at least know what the hell you're talking about. "shitty ass games at $5" is referring to a set of games that are both shitty AND $5. It does not imply that all shitty games are $5. Nor does it imply that all $5 games are shitty. If you want, i'll have my 10 year old nephew draw a venn diagram for you.

Also, for example, when I say something like "I met some smart law school students the other day", I neither mean that all smart students are in law school, nor do I mean that all law school students are smart. While this is apparent to most of us, if you need proof, just look in the mirror, Mr 3L at Harvard Law School.

I know you're mad at me from some other thread but do you really need to jump in here just to hound me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back