Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']Please Add to the FAQ:

Kmart does not have coupons for games in circulars. The coupons that people are referring to are printed on the receipt at the register after a purchase of qualifying games.

(stealing target thread's if you want the OP to read it, put it in red rule.)[/QUOTE]
Actually I believe I originated the whole post new info in RED thing in the guide thread.;):booty:

[quote name='Altanis']..... You go to the store and buy the stuff?

I'm not sure what you're not getting. The deal is in stores. You go to Kmart, go to electronics, look in the case and make sure what you want is there, find an associate, ask them to open the case, get what you want, buy it, and leave.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass here (really, I'm not), but I'm really not sure what in that is difficult to understand. If you're still confused, we can try to help you some more.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I was just trying to get some clarification on how this worked, because I don't even see any of these deals shown on the Kmart weekly ad. I would love to get ME2 when it goes on sale, but question is can it also combine with the BOGO offer?

[quote name='sasuke543']Thanks I was just trying to get some clarification on how this worked, because I don't even see any of these deals shown on the Kmart weekly ad. I would love to get ME2 when it goes on sale, but question is can it also combine with the BOGO offer?[/QUOTE]

It should, but the registers like to act up so it might not go through.

[quote name='nbballard']I know, I know.. but you missed the real point of the question. I was asking if they would be treated as independent releases and each have their own promotion. So if I bought both Black and White together, i would get both credits.[/QUOTE]
Actually, you simply asked if they would have unique coupon codes. Since all coupons will have unique codes, that's a yes to your question.

Again, if you want us to answer a certain question, don't ask a different one.

However, the deals should be submitted separately. The two games are different from each other, so they should be treated independently. Either way, the worst case scenario is that you *gasp* buy them in separate transactions.

Like the new Amazon trade-in limit, we should limit this thread to two posts per day per CAG.

[quote name='nbballard']eh. it's not worth the temp ban.. Ignored![/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure most people are thinking the same thing, so you don't have to type it out.

For anyone that is just picking up Dead Space 2 just for the points card, are you willing to trade it for LittleBigPlanet 2? I have a new unopen copy I would like to trade for Dead Space 2.

Picked up Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $5 after my about to expire $15 coupon. Wanted Microsoft points but I didn't locate them until after I had already checked out in electronics. They were in the front of the store with the gift cards hidden behind 3 month XBOX Live Gold subscription cards. This is the Bridgeton, MO store for anyone in the area.

Hmm... LBP2 & DS2 for $90 + tax. Finally something decent to use my Rewards points. I didn't think I would like LBP2 after not really enjoying first, but I played it at a Best Buy today and was standing there for a good 20 minutes playing the game. Lots of fun :). Does this work with the CE as well? Can I buy the LBP2 CE and get 50% off another game?

[quote name='DarkRider23']Hmm... LBP2 & DS2 for $90 + tax. [/QUOTE]

According to SHC-Gamer in the last thread, you actually get LBP2 + DS2 + points card for $90.

For those whose Kmart stores don't seem to have the points cards in stock in electronics, look for one of these:

Warning: Huge picture, of pretty bad cell phone quality.
img0655dy.jpg

That's where I originally saw at least the Xbox Live 1600 points cards. Didn't see any PSN cards, but I did find them in electronics (where oddly enough, there weren't XBL points).

Just wanted to verify that customers will get LBP2 or MS2 and DS2 for $90 plus tax and a points card free...will all of these work together at the register? I hope so :)...that is a good deal!

[quote name='VaultDweller']its $98 with tax, so lets round it up to $100 instead of $90 from now on...$50 each game and a $20 card is still a decent deal though[/QUOTE]
Except that the sales tax rate varies just about everywhere, some places don't pay sales tax, etc. It's just easier to go with the pre-tax amount like we have been doing for months, otherwise people get confused beyond all hell.

Your $98 purchase is only $96 here, for example. In Oregon, it's $90.

[quote name='VaultDweller']its $98 with tax, so lets round it up to $100 instead of $90 from now on...$50 each game and a $20 card is still a decent deal though[/QUOTE]

$96.28 for me buddy. $90 for people in Delaware, Oregon and a couple of other states, so yeah. $90+tax is the correct way to say it.

Thanks for the confirmation everyone. Great deal.

Thanks for making me cancel my Amazon pre-order of Two Worlds II! Hopefully the Kmart here in town doesn't fail me for the first time.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Sorry, would the "Buy LBP2 and get 50% off another $59.99 game" combine with the "Dead Space 2 with $20 PS points" offer for $90 for LBP2 and DS 2 + 20 PS points?[/QUOTE]

Seriously dude? Half the posts on this page are about this deal.

I take back what I said previously about the OP(s) helping cut down on repetitive questions. People can't even read the goddamn LAST page. There's no hope for the first page.

[quote name='confoosious']Seriously dude? Half the posts on this page are about this deal.

I take back what I said previously about the OP(s) helping cut down on repetitive questions. People can't even read the goddamn LAST page. There's no hope for the first page.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I didn't even read the posts. My apologies. Great deal!

[quote name='Altanis']..... You go to the store and buy the stuff?[/QUOTE]

Ummm, what? Could you explain how this whole "going to the store and buying things" works? Is that where they have these coupons?

Can i buy the Ps3 version of dead space 2 and get 1600 microsoft points free, or do i have to get the 20$ psn card?

I don't get how for this week it will be $90 plus tax if you get ME2 which will be this week for $44.99 and then you get DS2 which will be 50% off plus a free psn or a microsoft card, then it should be $75 plus tax unless i'm miscalculating, if someone can please tell me how it can work

[quote name='ChaosGamer']I don't get how for this week it will be $90 plus tax if you get ME2 which will be this week for $44.99 and then you get DS2 which will be 50% off plus a free psn or a microsoft card, then it should be $75 plus tax unless i'm miscalculating, if someone can please tell me how it can work[/QUOTE]
ME2 is $45 NEXT WEEK, after the Psn/MS card deal expires.

[quote name='guitarguy']So does the lbp2 deal automatically ring up the other game at 50%?[/QUOTE]

nope, you have to wear a dress and click you're heels 3 times and wish for it...
seriously how the fuck else would you get the deal?
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

[quote name='Ps3akuma']Can i buy the Ps3 version of dead space 2 and get 1600 microsoft points free, or do i have to get the 20$ psn card?[/QUOTE]

#-o, YES!!!!! you can get whatever card you preferred. clearly you too lazy to read the first page of where the op has posted this and many other valuable information
:360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free

[quote name='elessar123']You can't buy a game that's over $59.99 and get 50% off, right?[/QUOTE]

some people have had luck with an override from the manager but i don't think thats how josh setup the deal. it will only work on games priced at $59.99 and it doesn't work on clearance items that are NOW marked at $59.99 clearly YMMV, again some people have had luck with the store overriding the system and giving it to them for 50% off.

Who says Kmart doesn't put the games out by release day?

I had LBP 2 and Dead Space 2 at the register today with my fingers crossed, but the register got me with the release-date-block on Dead Space 2. :(

Went with LBP 2 and Mass Effect 2 instead.

I am still having trouble getting a 1600 MSP card from Kmart since before Christmas.

I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition that was supposed to come with a card and they were not able to activate the cards they had. They told me to come back after the holidays. Went back twice and same issue. I finally asked if I could get the card at another location and they agreed. Went there, waited in the customer service line for the manager I was told to see (who was at lunch). Eventually, we found out they were out of cards.

I have since called twice (to both stores): one is still out of cards; the other each time I have hung up after being on hold for over 10 minutes.

Help me, SHC-Gamer, you are my only hope.

[quote name='brux']I am still having trouble getting a 1600 MSP card from Kmart since before Christmas.

I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition that was supposed to come with a card and they were not able to activate the cards they had. They told me to come back after the holidays. Went back twice and same issue. I finally asked if I could get the card at another location and they agreed. Went there, waited in the customer service line for the manager I was told to see (who was at lunch). Eventually, we found out they were out of cards.

I have since called twice (to both stores): one is still out of cards; the other each time I have hung up after being on hold for over 10 minutes.

Help me, SHC-Gamer, you are my only hope.[/QUOTE]

on the first page, you'll see Josh's email and info. contact him and I'm sure he can definitely help you out with this problem :). also josh has stated that if you can't find a psn or 1600 points card at you're local k-mart, simply contact him and he'll help you in getting one. :)

[quote name='medetron']on the first page, you'll see Josh's email and info. contact him and I'm sure he can definitely help you out with this problem :). also josh has stated that if you can't find a psn or 1600 points card at you're local k-mart, simply contact him and he'll help you in getting one. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Sorry I missed that. My mistake.

[quote name='confoosious']Make sure you select Gentle Cycle or Delicates.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, maybe I should have put the washer button on first, so silly of me.

Does anyone remember if Josh said in a previous thread whether Kmart would be stocking Radiant Historia? I suppose it is a somewhat niche title, like Tactics Ogre (which I already know will not be stocked by Kmart), but I figured I should ask anyway just to be sure.

Oh wow.....3 stores near me are out of the $20 PSN card and yes, I did check the gift card display....Josh, will these stores restock them any time soon???...I'm not sure how the restocking of PSN cards work, they do have plenty of XBox live and PSN 50 cards..

[quote name='Altanis']Just so people will hopefully stop asking for a while:

If you are going to buy ME2 and LBP2 when ME2 is on sale for $45, make sure that ME2 is rung up FIRST.

You will still get the 50% off LBP2, but you can also get ME2 for $45.

So please stop asking if you can get them both together. I dunno how many times that got covered in the last Kmart thread.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully someone will check back next week and share if this works, I know josh said it wouldnt matter how they were wrung up, a few posts later, but it would be nice to know the exact details on how this works out.

[quote name='confoosious']Make sure you select Gentle Cycle or Delicates.[/QUOTE]

I love how a lot of you guys complain about stupid questions that have been answered and then contribute nothing but filth. More than half of your recent posts are just this kind of stupid nonsense.

[quote name='guitarguy']So does the lbp2 deal automatically ring up the other game at 50%?[/QUOTE]
It only rings up correctly if the cashier working electronics is left-handed and wearing orange.

[quote name='ChaosGamer']I don't get how for this week it will be $90 plus tax if you get ME2 which will be this week for $44.99 and then you get DS2 which will be 50% off plus a free psn or a microsoft card, then it should be $75 plus tax unless i'm miscalculating, if someone can please tell me how it can work[/QUOTE]
You're mixing up Jan 23 with Jan 30.

ME2 is on sale next week. The free points card promo is this week only.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']I love how a lot of you guys complain about stupid questions that have been answered and then contribute nothing but filth. More than half of your recent posts are just this kind of stupid nonsense.[/QUOTE]
Stupid questions get stupid answers. If you don't like it though, you're free to you know, not post.

This may be a stupid question, but since it was not in Kmarts print add this morning I will ask. So if I go and buy Dead Space 2 and I take a 1600 ms pints card up to the counter with me, will the workers there know what to do?

[quote name='Altanis']

Stupid questions get stupid answers. If you don't like it though, you're free to you know, not post.[/QUOTE]

I guess you and I have different philosophies. Stupid answers just plague of the thread even more.

Sorry if I am late to the bus on this one... searched this new thread, and was pretty up to date on the last.

Please tell me that it won't be possible to price match ME2 when it goes on sale the 30th. I would hate to see another issue like with people abusing the coupons.

[quote name='TheLounge']Sorry if I am late to the bus on this one... searched this new thread, and was pretty up to date on the last.

Please tell me that it won't be possible to price match ME2 when it goes on sale the 30th. I would hate to see another issue like with people abusing the coupons.[/QUOTE]
That's the store policy.

[quote name='buckethead']This may be a stupid question, but since it was not in Kmarts print add this morning I will ask. So if I go and buy Dead Space 2 and I take a 1600 ms pints card up to the counter with me, will the workers there know what to do?[/QUOTE]
I hope they will know to ring you up. If not, I hope they stop working as a cashier at a retail store...

[quote name='buckethead']This may be a stupid question, but since it was not in Kmarts print add this morning I will ask. So if I go and buy Dead Space 2 and I take a 1600 ms pints card up to the counter with me, will the workers there know what to do?[/QUOTE]

The workers never have a clue, but the system should adjust the price accordingly. Just take both to the register and wait for them to total everything out and give you a price. If it's not right just walk away unless you have a printout of the blog with you and want to waste an hour of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back