Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FINALBOSS']That's the store policy.[/QUOTE]

So why wouldn't they just extend the deal to allow you to get both, especially when they know people will just find a way to get around the system?

[quote name='TheLounge']So why wouldn't they just extend the deal to allow you to get both, especially when they know people will just find a way to get around the system?[/QUOTE]
Because the number of people that will attempt to get a price adjustment is far less than the number of people that would buy it if it was available the second week.

However, if you guys don't want people to know about Kmart's price adjustment policy, it's probably a good idea to stop talking about it.

However, it IS the store's policy to allow price adjustments within one week. If Josh didn't know that or didn't want the promos to be used in such a way, that's his fault. If he did it intentionally, that's another story.

Little too late for people to not know about it, it was posted on SD. Which exponentially increases the number of people who will be doing it.

[quote name='Altanis']Because the number of people that will attempt to get a price adjustment is far less than the number of people that would buy it if it was available the second week.

However, if you guys don't want people to know about Kmart's price adjustment policy, it's probably a good idea to stop talking about it.

However, it IS the store's policy to allow price adjustments within one week. If Josh didn't know that or didn't want the promos to be used in such a way, that's his fault. If he did it intentionally, that's another story.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheLounge']touche, and not everyone reads the kmart circular...[/QUOTE]
It's not in the circular so that doesn't matter either ;).

[quote name='espy605']Are these prices valid at Sears Essentials or only actual K-Mart stores?[/QUOTE]
Kmart only. That's why this thread is titled "KmartGamer" not "Sears & Kmart Gamer"

[quote name='FINALBOSS']I love how a lot of you guys complain about stupid questions that have been answered and then contribute nothing but filth. More than half of your recent posts are just this kind of stupid nonsense.[/QUOTE]

Granted it wasn't the best joke in the world but perhaps you should get a sense of humor.

I got a question for Josh. Will store get a shipment of the original dead space or is it only if they already have it in stock?

[quote name='Altanis']It's not in the circular so that doesn't matter either ;).

Kmart only. That's why this thread is titled "KmartGamer" not "Sears & Kmart Gamer"[/QUOTE]

Maybe not directly, but kmart gamer is ;)

[quote name='confoosious']Granted it wasn't the best joke in the world but perhaps you should get a sense of humor.[/QUOTE]

i laughed at the joke. i prefer the occasional 'stupid answer' since it eases the tension in the room. there are SO many people repeating the same question over and over again that it's no wonder that every 5 pages or so an answerer freaks out and is rude, which then creates 3 pages of drama.

if the occasional joke notches the tension down a fraction, it's all for the best. unless someone complains about the jokes. oh, wait.

[quote name='affa']i laughed at the joke. i prefer the occasional 'stupid answer' since it eases the tension in the room. there are SO many people repeating the same question over and over again that it's no wonder that every 5 pages or so an answerer freaks out and is rude, which then creates 3 pages of drama.

if the occasional joke notches the tension down a fraction, it's all for the best. unless someone complains about the jokes. oh, wait.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, once every 5 pages...

[quote name='FINALBOSS']I love how a lot of you guys complain about stupid questions that have been answered and then contribute nothing but filth. More than half of your recent posts are just this kind of stupid nonsense.[/QUOTE]

That's confoosius for you. All fluff and no stuff!

[quote name='Fabs']I got a question for Josh. Will store get a shipment of the original dead space or is it only if they already have it in stock?[/QUOTE]
I hope my store has it, I can't recall if I've ever seen it there or not.

[quote name='serenitygod']Will the 44.99 mass effect 2 price stack with the 50% off?[/QUOTE]
Yeah just make sure the other game is 59.99 and it should work

[quote name='DiaperDandee']I'm new to the site and I was wondering what I have to do to get the Mass Effect 2 deal with 50% off a second game?[/QUOTE]
All you have to do is buy Mass Effect 2 for PS3 and a other 59.99 game and it should work.

[quote name='Gears24']All you have to do is buy Mass Effect 2 for PS3 and a other 59.99 game and it should work.[/QUOTE]

So can I do this on their website or in store? Do I have to be a part of a special membership for this deal or can anybody do this?

[quote name='Altanis']Seriously?[/QUOTE]

Anyone want to start a pool for when altanis will have a brain aneurism??

[quote name='DiaperDandee']So can I do this on their website or in store? Do I have to be a part of a special membership for this deal or can anybody do this?[/QUOTE]
In store only and I don't think you have to be a part of anything not 100% sure on that.

[quote name='VaultDweller']does any1 know if I buy LBP2 i will get 50% off any game as long as its also priced $59.99? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Pretty much what the OP says word for word.

[quote name='Gears24']In store only and I don't think you have to be a part of anything not 100% sure on that.[/QUOTE]
SOME deals (such as the February and March new release deals) require you to have a Shop Your Way Rewards card to take advantage of them. Otherwise, no.

Again, some of these questions just baffle me. I get some things are confusing, but it's like some people have never shopped before.

I read on another site that with of Dead Space 2 in ADDITION to the 20 psn card it will grant another $10 off dead space 1. any info on this? also how much is dead space 1 currently?

[quote name='DiaperDandee']I'm new to the site and I was wondering what I have to do to get the Mass Effect 2 deal with 50% off a second game?[/QUOTE]

Give the manager a backrub.

[quote name='Dtrain12']I read on another site that with of Dead Space 2 in ADDITION to the 20 psn card it will grant another $10 off dead space 1. any info on this? also how much is dead space 1 currently?[/QUOTE]
That's wrong info.

There are 2 deals. DS2 with a 20 card. And then DS1 is on sale for $10.

[quote name='TheLounge']Anyone want to start a pool for when altanis will have a brain aneurism??[/QUOTE]
I had about 5 in the last thread. It's no so much as when I'll have one, but when I'll post that I've had one :D.

This thread is the main reason I refuse to work in any retail location. I KNOW that the dumb ones aren't online here.

(Also, thanks for spelling my name right. See everyone, it's not that hard to do!)

Thanks Josh. I told my dad about Dead Space 1 because he recently got back into gaming and I remembered Dead Space 2 is coming out Tuesday. Needless to say he got Dead Space 1 for $10 :D.

Now to wait until Tuesday until I pray to the gods that the k-mart near my work has both Dead Space 2 and Mass Effect 2 because it's supposed to snow bad on Tues night and a snow day sounds good :lol:.

[quote name='Altanis']I had about 5 in the last thread. It's no so much as when I'll have one, but when I'll post that I've had one :D.

This thread is the main reason I refuse to work in any retail location. I KNOW that the dumb ones aren't online here.

(Also, thanks for spelling my name right. See everyone, it's not that hard to do!)[/QUOTE]

I have been trying to figure out who you are exactly. Are you a mod? Are you one of Josh's minions? Do you work for K Mart? Or do you just have tons of time on your hands that you choose to patrol this thread 24/7?

[quote name='EducAsian']I have been trying to figure out who you are exactly. Are you a mod? Are you one of Josh's minions? Do you work for K Mart? Or do you just have tons of time on your hands that you choose to patrol this thread 24/7?[/QUOTE]

Are you one of the ones who got his feelings hurt when he asked a stupid question?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Are you one of the ones who got his feelings hurt when he asked a stupid question?[/QUOTE]

No I was not. Most of these people asking the dumb questions are obviously doing it to piss that altanis guy off. It's quite amusing actually how he pretends to be the thread patroller. Are you another one of his little minions?

[quote name='EducAsian']No I was not. Most of these people asking the dumb questions are obviously doing it to piss that altanis guy off. It's quite amusing actually how he pretends to be the thread patroller. Are you another one of his little minions?[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's a rational response. You obviously got your feelings hurt.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Are you one of the ones who got his feelings hurt when he asked a stupid question?[/QUOTE]
This made me laugh. Not sure why people care that I am in this thread and answering questions (most of the time anyway). Is it the end of the world to them that someone other than Josh is capable of helping people with this stuff?

You should do what I do: put them on ignore. Unlike mods and those that run these threads, I'm allowed to freely ignore anyone I want :D.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Yep, that's a rational response. You obviously got your feelings hurt.[/QUOTE]
Zing!

I'll try to find the post from the last Kmart thread where I say who I am. Probably won't do any good, since it's in my sig that I am not affiliated with Kmart or Sears in any way.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Yep, that's a rational response. You obviously got your feelings hurt.[/QUOTE]

And yep, you are obviously another one of his little minions.

What is it about this thread that brings out the absolute worst in people. Is it because it's a perpetual thread, unlike other deal threads? (Although the Target clearance thread isn't this bad.) Is it the confusing nature of the deals SHC is putting together? This thread is like 10% info, 40% stupid questions, 40% rage, and 10% snickering.

How do you reduce the dumb questions so there's less rage?

[quote name='confoosious']What is it about this thread that brings out the absolute worst in people. Is it because it's a perpetual thread, unlike other deal threads? (Although the Target clearance thread isn't this bad.) Is it the confusing nature of the deals SHC is putting together? This thread is like 10% info, 40% stupid questions, 40% rage, and 10% snickering.

How do you reduce the dumb questions so there's less rage?[/QUOTE]

Dumb questions will NEVER go away no matter how hard people try. That's just the fact of the internetz.

[quote name='EducAsian']Dumb questions will NEVER go away no matter how hard people try. That's just the fact of the internetz.[/QUOTE]

We can't just kill the people?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Awww man, I thought you were gonna use the word minion in every post.[/QUOTE]

You are a little minion.

[quote name='VaultDweller']can i stack both LBP2 and ME2 and get 100% off another game??[/QUOTE]

It better be 200% or else I'm e-mailing Josh.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']That's wrong info.

There are 2 deals. DS2 with a 20 card. And then DS1 is on sale for $10.[/QUOTE]
alright thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back