La Pucelle Tactics $19.99 at Target (YMMV)

EndlessChris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I don't know if this deal is nationwide or what but tonight I went to the Target in Hadley, MA and La Pucelle Tactics was only $19.99. I did a complete double take when I saw it.

My Target has about 3 copies left. I know there are some other CAGs in this area. Hurry and pick it up! :)

EDIT: I AM THE LORD OF ALL THAT IS CHEAP ASS GAMING

http://www.upcdatabase.com/

UPC: 859292000034

Enter the UPC # at that website, print out the Barcode, and scan it at your local Target.

There's no reason for it not to show up at $19.99...I believe sales like this are nationwide...Could be wrong, but good luck anyways.

If anyone can pick me up a copy I'd gladly pay $30 for it plus shipping plus you'll be my friend for life. I'd have to wait until Saturday to send you the money (when I get paid), but you'll have my gratitude right now! I can paypal or send a money order.

PM me.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Where is bloomington, Indiana? I checked earlier today at my target in Illinois still 50. I get them to scan it tomorrow. Does target do layaway?[/quote]

About 50 or so miles south of Indianapolis.

I picked one up this morning. It was marked 49.99 but rang in at 19.99. Such a sweet deal, I was ready to pay 49.99 for it. I also picked up a GBA Golden Sun and Prince of Persia for 9.99 and a Singers and Songwriters music CD for 2.48 (it has brown eyed girl on it)

[quote name='dsullo']I picked one up this morning. It was marked 49.99 but rang in at 19.99. Such a sweet deal, I was ready to pay 49.99 for it. I also picked up a GBA Golden Sun and Prince of Persia for 9.99 and a Singers and Songwriters music CD for 2.48 (it has brown eyed girl on it)[/quote]

errrr things like that make me hate my target even more!

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX'][quote name='WeaponX2099']Where is bloomington, Indiana? I checked earlier today at my target in Illinois still 50. I get them to scan it tomorrow. Does target do layaway?[/quote]

About 50 or so miles south of Indianapolis.[/quote]

Oh dear God please let this be in Muncie. Oh please oh please oh please!!!!!

Got it this morning for $19.99 (still marked $49.99) at Alpine Ave. in Grand Rapids, MI. Thanks for the tipoff, guys.

Marked and scanned at 49.99 in Springfield, MO. Here's a question, is it possible for the item to ring up as one amount in the customer price-scanner thing (note I only punched in the SKU code, I didn't actually scan) and then ring up differently at the register when actually purchasing it? If I remember right, there was a case like this at Toys R Us where a game rang differently when purchasing. Anybody?

ok this deal is NOT regional, its store to store. i went to 1 store and it was priced 50, and rang at 50, but i decided to check another, just 10 mins away, and it was priced 50 but rang 20.

if anyone was picking me up one please help out another cag, but its appreciated ^^

i checked 2 targets in nj:

clark - rang up $20 but no game
edison (i think that's the town, one across from menlo park mall) - $20, 3 copies left

i picked up a copy if anyone wants to trade, looking for drakengard or maybe some older PS2 RPG's like BOF: 5 and Wild Arms 3 let me know

[quote name='zewone']Got jumped. Broken face. Incredible pain. Unable to drive. On topic....I hope this is happening at my Target.[/quote]

Dude, that really sucks that you got beat up, but you HAVE to go into more detail about this. I really wanna know more!

[quote name='rsigley']i checked 2 targets in nj:

edison (i think that's the town, one across from menlo park mall) - $20, 3 copies left

i picked up a copy if anyone wants to trade, looking for drakengard or maybe some older PS2 RPG's like BOF: 5 and Wild Arms 3 let me know[/quote]

I would trade you Wild Arms 3(sealed) and some cash, but I got jacked

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='rsigley']i checked 2 targets in nj:

i picked up a copy if anyone wants to trade, looking for drakengard or maybe some older PS2 RPG's like BOF: 5 and Wild Arms 3 let me know[/quote]

I would trade you Wild Arms 3(sealed) and some cash, but I got jacked[/quote]

if you want i'll just hold it for you, i'm in no rush have a bunch of other games i gotta play first (like Wild Arms 1 and 2)

When I call Target, im going to ask for the UPC of La Pucelle Tactics so i can verify it with the other UPC posted. I wanna go to target now!

[quote name='rsigley'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='rsigley']i checked 2 targets in nj:

I would trade you Wild Arms 3(sealed) and some cash, but I got jacked[/quote]

if you want i'll just hold it for you, i'm in no rush have a bunch of other games i gotta play first (like Wild Arms 1 and 2)[/quote]

its no big deal. I do not know if I will ever get it back(although my sister has an idea of who took them).

thanks for the offer.

As far as Raleigh goes, I called the one off Glenwood, it's $50. But I was dumb and didn't ask them to scane it. I'm on the phone w/ the Cary store now...

and he scanned it as $50.

I'm going to call to Garner soon, but probably same story. If anyone can confirm Glenwood that'd rock.

And at Garner I get no answer. I'd prefer to not have to drive out if anyone else wants to call Garner and Glenwood and figure somefin out :)

thanks for the tip, got it for 19.99 at Sterling Heights, Michigan Targe on Van Dyke.

The target at 14 mile and John R. had it too.

the cashier was like what? i said shut up and sell it to me biatch! :)

I'll check the Garner store (the one off of 40 and 70) on my way home this afternoon. I might go down to the other one in Garner as well. We'll see. I'll let you know what I find.

Edit: There's also that new Target out at Briar Creek and the Super Target by Triangle Town Center if someone wants to call those.

Hehe sorry last night i went to Palisades Mall, Nyack New York, and i checked the price it was 49.99. I did not bother to let them scan it.

Today i went back to the same target and sure enough it scanned as 19.99. There are 2 COPIES LEFT. Also you can get a raincheck for harvest Moon: Camecube for 26.88.

[quote name='Ichabod']I'll check the Garner store (the one off of 40 and 70) on my way home this afternoon. I might go down to the other one in Garner as well. We'll see. I'll let you know what I find.

Edit: There's also that new Target out at Briar Creek and the Super Target by Triangle Town Center if someone wants to call those.[/quote]

superTarget does not have it.

The one on Green Road had it priced as 50 last night. I will check later today as they had 4 copies

Vadnais Heights, MN (? - off 35E on County Road E) Target has it for $19.99. It's marked $49.99, but I went in with a UPC. I love being informed! The clerk who rang me up did a double take, checked the game tag, checked the receipt, and looked utterly confused. Sorry though fellow CAGers, I snagged the last one.

I am going to check another Target later today and I'll post if it's there too.

I just picked one up at the Target in North Miami, FL. It is marked $50 but it rings up $20. I punched in the style number before I even headed to the electronic department. They have about another 8 copies or so left.

Target in Alhambra rang up at $49.99, but the Pasadena one rang up at $19.99 (it still has 2 copies left). Southern Cal.

Somebody tell me if it's $20 at the target in Wilmington, DE please. It's a little out of the way for me today, and I don't get paid until tomorrow.

Two copies left at Easton Target in Columbus as of 1 pm. Marked 49.99, rang up 19.99 much to the surprise of the sales dude there.

Regarding Target in Cary--
Good news--the UPC iI printed from that barcode site scanned at 19.99.
Good news--when I asked him to scan the game itself, it scanned at 19.99, even though the shelf tag said 49.99.
Bad news [for everyone but me]--I got the last one on the shelf. Would have picked up 2 to share the wealth, but there was only one. They may of course have more in the back or whatnot, but no more on the shelf as of about 40 minutes ago.
They may have just looked at the price on the shelf to give you the 'scanned price.'
Oh yeah--and thanks to the OP for this deal. 20 bucks [21.79 or so after Taxman gets his hands out of my pocket] is a no brainer.

I really hate when I buy a game full price and 3 weeks later it's $30 cheaper!
I can confirm that Target in Marlton NJ has it for $19.99, and there's 2 copies left, for anyone in South Jersey that wants this great game for a cheap price.

Congrats on that, dtcarson. Oh, the excruciating pain of having to sit here at work while there are Targets to be checked!

If still have your original receipt, buy the new copy at 19.99 then return it unopened with your old receipt.
And the sales droid at my Target didn't bat an eye when it rung up at 19.99. I had to ask him to get it out, even though I was standing there and looking very intently in the game rack. I said 'Can I see a game?' 'Which game?' 'La Pucelle.' "WHAT?" Um, La Pucelle Tactics, this one right here *point*.
Ichabod--thanks :) 90% of the time I either miss the deal, can't afford it, or they're out of stock, so it's nice to get in on one of these low-availability/high-demand/great markdown deals.
I'm lucky, I have a pretty flexible lunch hour, so while I can't go gallivanting across the country side, I can at least hit my local Target/Walmart/bestbuy during lunch.

bread's done
Back